Labor Animations OAR

View File

Description

Hey guys, I just decided to share some OAR folders that I did for myself some time ago.

What it does

Files are using Open Animation Replacer (I assume you must know this mod by now) to play random animations when some specifics conditions are met.

You can pick between :
Egg Factory
Estrus Chaurus

PS : You must activate the option "Alternate Animation" in Egg Factory for animations to play with it.

Added by request :
Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks (not sure how to make this work on the original, since there is no animation linked to it neither keywords or effects)

- Beeing Female
- Hentai Pregnancy

- SoulGem Oven 4: Integration Fork

For original mod author

Since the original author of the animations (Gunslicer) has his DM blocked on LL, I couldn't ask him his permission to repost its animations. If he doesn't allow it I'll remove this page without question asked.

Credits

Open Animation Replacer by Ershin
Gunslicer for the animations used in this mod
Beeing Female by Ausbecher or milzschnitte (not sure of the original author) for one animation

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Open Animation Replacer
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, zergface said:

Looks very nice, would be great if it could be implemented to the fertility mods around too.

Was thinking the same thing, I believe Fertility Mode (Never played with Beeing Female) has animations already, could replace those with these. I might be wrong, as I don't play around with the mod too much. 

Great animations, would love to see them elsewhere for sure!

Edited by The Lonesome Spirit
1 hour ago, The Lonesome Spirit said:

Was thinking the same thing, I believe Fertility Mode (Never played with Beeing Female) has animations already, could replace those with these. I might be wrong, as I don't play around with the mod too much. 

Great animations, would love to see them elsewhere for sure!

Fertility mode uses the sneak animations for giving birth, which is very akward if you use sneak OAR replacers

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zergface said:

Fertility mode uses the sneak animations for giving birth, which is very akward if you use sneak OAR replacers

Interesting, so then it seems like it might be a decent mod to give some new animations to!

13 hours ago, Laethas said:

Labor Animations OAR

View File

Description

Hey guys, I just decided to share some OAR folders with animations that I did for myself some time ago.

What is does

Files are using Open Animation Replacer (I assume you must know this mod by now) to play random animations when some specifics conditions are met.
One file is for Egg Factory (tested on 3.8 version) and the other one for Estrus Chaurus.

PS : You must activate the option "Alternate Animation" in Egg Factory for animations to play with it.

For original mod author

Since the original author of the animations (Gunslicer) got their DM blocked on LL, I couldn't ask him his permission to respost its animations. If he doesn't allow it I'll remove this page without question asked.

Credits

Open Animation Replacer by Ershin
Gunslicer for the animations used in this mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Open Animation Replacer
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Nice work I've been waiting for some birth animations a long time now... but can you make some for being female and also for LE ?

17 hours ago, zergface said:

Looks very nice, would be great if it could be implemented to the fertility mods around too.

I'll see what I can do good sir.

59 minutes ago, DeviatedMaic said:

FINALLY. SIr, you're my personal Jesus for today

It was fairly easy to do tbh. I was just surprised no one did the same thing so I decided to share it.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update for fertility animations. However just to confirm regarding the update for the fertility mods. We need to have Egg Factory installed and enable alternate animation options for them to work?

For Example, I have:

- Fertility Mode

- Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks

- Estrus Charus

- This mods OAR Animations.

So if I want to get the OAR animations to work with Fertility Mode as well I need Egg Factory too? Sorry if this is a foolish question to ask. 

EDIT: 

PS : "You must activate the option "Alternate Animation" in Egg Factory for animations to play with it."

I was referencing this comment, with that said, after reading it again I imagine this pertains to the EggFactory mod itself. The comment being under the Fertility mods, confused me for a moment. 

16 hours ago, Laethas said:

I'll see what I can do good sir.

It was fairly easy to do tbh. I was just surprised no one did the same thing so I decided to share it.

20 hours ago, brgont said:

As soon as someone ports OAR to LE

It would be very nice if you could do it with DAR on Skyrim LE? and add to being female too? thank you

Only issue I have seen with eggfactory even if alt animations is used is the PC/npc still goes into a sneak, then goes into your animations which seems to function like it should, I will let you know on fertility mode

6 hours ago, johnmftj said:

It would be very nice if you could do it with DAR on Skyrim LE? and add to being female too? thank you

Sorry but I'm not really motivated to rewrite all the config files specifically for DAR, and nothing against you, but LE version is outdated since a long time now.

5 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Only issue I have seen with eggfactory even if alt animations is used is the PC/npc still goes into a sneak, then goes into your animations which seems to function like it should, I will let you know on fertility mode

It never really bothered me, but I'll see if I can replace the sneak idle animation during labor, that should work.

4 hours ago, Aeonix22 said:

I tested this with hentai pregnancy and it didn't work sadly, do i need to run FNIS or nemesis beforehand?

No you're not supposed to, I may have mess something. I'll try to test it on my end.

21 hours ago, NismoMan said:

Eyyy, looking nice!

Love GunSlicer's stuff. Any plans for SGO4?

Thanks!

I forgot about that mod. I'll do it.

Gunslicer OAR mods give me a reason to live. This one is one of the best so far. Thank you for this, it's amazing. Quick suggestion for another mod: OAR conditional drunk walk. 😛

8 hours ago, bluemilk42 said:

I'm using SGO4 and the animation seems to be infinite.

Can confirm that when I birth gems with SGO4 the animation starts to play but no gems come out, and since you lose control of the player during birthing, it gets stuck and nothing else happens. 

2 hours ago, Shieldy16 said:

Can confirm that when I birth gems with SGO4 the animation starts to play but no gems come out, and since you lose control of the player during birthing, it gets stuck and nothing else happens. 

And another one with the same issue :)