NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Sorry, posted and forgot...that is until my nudist was chased down by a legion of peeping guards with no greetings. 

No, the only mods I have that alter guards are LoversImmoralGuards and Captured Maidens. I don't see how those could screw things up. 

Found an issue where if the player has sex with lovers, fully clothed beforehand, with nudeshy undergarments equipped underneath the clothes, after the clothes have been re-equiped after sex, the underwear will not be automatically equipped when the clothes are taken off.

I used to use this mod back in it's buggy stages & decided to give this little sprout time to grow. I think it's had that time, but it isn't letting me. At first I thought is was a conflict or missing prerequisites. It is not. I tried it on a modless run with the v5.5betas Nudeshy X, ceadc, & udergarments.esps active. It ctd's when played on my current character & as soon as a new vanilla character is done with creation, as well. I'm sorry if this has been stated & fixed earlier, but I'm exhausted by 12+ hours of mod fiddling & do not wish to read the 30 pages only to not find my answer.

Nudeshy X.esp=1

nudeshyceadb.esp=1

Nudeshy Undergarments.esp=1

• 1 month later...

I used to use this mod back in it's buggy stages & decided to give this little sprout time to grow. I think it's had that time, but it isn't letting me. At first I thought is was a conflict or missing prerequisites. It is not. I tried it on a modless run with the v5.5betas Nudeshy X, ceadc, & udergarments.esps active. It ctd's when played on my current character & as soon as a new vanilla character is done with creation, as well. I'm sorry if this has been stated & fixed earlier, but I'm exhausted by 12+ hours of mod fiddling & do not wish to read the 30 pages only to not find my answer.

Nudeshy X.esp=1

nudeshyceadb.esp=1

Nudeshy Undergarments.esp=1

I really don't know how this could happen with your game.

Like, I seriously can't tell why this would be happening. It's the first time I've heard of it. Do you have anything I can look at to try to determine the problem, like a ConScribe log file or something?

New beta here with bug fixes and 1 request.

edit: Whoops! The updated nudeshy.ini is missing!

reuploaded.

Shia did you add/remove stuff from  NudeShy.ini and NudeShy2.ini? If it was only esp update then I won't have to redo my inis again. I will just copy and paste the old one. :)

Nice update would be to make the player cover her boobies without clipping. On bigger mesh bodies e.g. DMRA the clippings appear when player/npc covers her boobies. Optional animations for bigger mesh bodies. :)

Thank you for the update I thought the last one was the last one we'd get. :)

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22392/?

NPCs yield mod by kuertee and NudeShy do not go hand in hand together. CTD will happen if presumably female npc escapes through the door to the other area. It is easy to avoid the CTD by simply never starting dialog with the surrendered NPC and never choosing option "get out of here". 

For CTD to happen the escaping NPC needs to be partially or fully naked and try cover her body with hands. 

Edited by Nepro

New beta here with bug fixes and 1 request.

edit: Whoops! The updated nudeshy.ini is missing!

reuploaded.

Shia did you add/remove stuff from  NudeShy.ini and NudeShy2.ini? If it was only esp update then I won't have to redo my inis again. I will just copy and paste the old one. :)

Nice update would be to make the player cover her boobies without clipping. On bigger mesh bodies e.g. DMRA the clippings appear when player/npc covers her boobies. Optional animations for bigger mesh bodies. :)

Thank you for the update I thought the last one was the last one we'd get. :)

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22392/?

NPCs yield mod by kuertee and NudeShy do not go hand in hand together. CTD will happen if presumably female npc escapes through the door to the other area. It is easy to avoid the CTD by simply never starting dialog with the surrendered NPC and never choosing option "get out of here". 

For CTD to happen the escaping NPC needs to be partially or fully naked and try cover her body with hands. 

I've wanted to do animations for bigger breasts and it would be easy enough using the cool blender tools that Gerra made. I just want to make sure the gameplay works well before I start that.

I ended up taking a break from Oblivion for a while, but I find that I always do that after a while. I always planned on returning and making this mod work as well as I possibly can. ^_^

The incompatibility you mentioned with NPCs yield sounds strange, but I can try to see what the problem is.

edit: Just in case you're still wondering, the only ini file that is updated in some way for the new nudeshy is nudeshy.ini.

CTD report report report. :D 

I found out that when the actor covers herself and at the same time I do the deadly critical like neck slashing (Unnecessary Violence III) the CTD occurs. Animations confusion happens. The actors tries to grab her neck and cover at the naked part at the same time so I get the CTD. 

CTD report report report. :D

I found out that when the actor covers herself and at the same time I do the deadly critical like neck slashing (Unnecessary Violence III) the CTD occurs. Animations confusion happens. The actors tries to grab her neck and cover at the naked part at the same time so I get the CTD. 

Try putting UV3's animations in nudeshy2.ini

UV 3 animations are packed in the BSA. The folder they are in is called UV. There are two UV folders one in idleanims folder and other one in meshes folder. Something like this: http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-16957-0-56299700-1377231024.png

Will the fix work if I put just uv[/in] inside the:

set takeplayeroptions.DontInterruptThisAnim to sv_construct "furo|uv"

?

post-16957-0-56299700-1377231024_thumb.png

Thanks for working so hard on this, it's a fun mod, and works very well for something that is fairly complicated. Other people have tried very complicated solutions that don't work very well at all (underwear mostly).

I do have some issues I have seen mentioned here earlier, not sure if this has been addressed completely. I'm using v5b6, and I get a lot of undeleted string values in my saves.

Example from a 4 hour old save, never having left Imperial City.

WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
Nudeshy X.esp (405 strings)
Nudeshy Undergarments.esp (1863 strings)

I also get a lot of script errors due to the undergarments being added to nearby NPCs that show up in the console, and this from the OBSE log.

Error in script 7900aebd
Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
File: Nudeshy Undergarments.esp Offset: 0x0040 Command: Let

I see the slowdown when this happens, and check the console to see the errors building up. I get similar errors from TamagoSetbody and Breakarmor sometimes (when they are arguing with each other), but it is overwhelmingly from Nudeshy related stuff.

Both Nudeshy X.esp and Nudeshyundergarments.esp are loaded near the end of my load order, and I have no problems with the funcionality, just hoping to get the script errors fixed, as well as the bloat.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

No greeting bug is still present in X5 Beta #6 version. All male guards approaching the player for being nude will start the dialogue with "No Greeting". After that there is no dialogue. What's only left is option to quit the dialogue mode. However all female guards do not have this no greeting bug when approaching naked player.

Hey, sorry I haven't been working on this as much. If I can be completely honest, it's a little hard for me to stay interested to play for more than 30 minutes or so when the melee combat gameplay is so... bad in this game. =_= Honestly I wish Vindictus weren't so anti-modding so I could continue my work there.

The closest I've gotten to the sort of gameplay I want is the Smokin Sick Style DMC mod, but it seems to make the game too easy (all of the moves make enemies stumble and you can keep using moves when you're out of stamina, the block button completely throws enemies off of their feet), which isn't good for me. I might end up editing SSS to be more interesting to try to revitalize my interest in Oblivion.

so far, though, I've created a few new features. I've made a version of ceadb for NPC's, because I wanted to make them stop putting on new clothes during combat when one piece of clothing is destroyed. So far that seems to work very well, although I wish Gerra6 would come back. There seems to be an issue with equips that are enchanted while BreakArmor is enabled.

I've also created a new version of ceadb for the player based on the same script. Now, you can't trick it and it works a lot better (doesn't let you equip any new clothing at all during combat and doesn't strip you completely naked if you accidentally try to equip something during combat), but it needs more testing.

I seem to have finished the dumb NPC clothing behavior fixer, as well. What was happening before is that the fixer would not be able to equip the more appropriate clothing because bra and panties were already equipped. Now that isn't a problem. All NPC's should wear clothing over their underwear now. :)

No greeting bug is still present in X5 Beta #6 version. All male guards approaching the player for being nude will start the dialogue with "No Greeting". After that there is no dialogue. What's only left is option to quit the dialogue mode. However all female guards do not have this no greeting bug when approaching naked player.

Noted. I'll fix this in time for the next beta.

Thanks for working so hard on this, it's a fun mod, and works very well for something that is fairly complicated. Other people have tried very complicated solutions that don't work very well at all (underwear mostly).

I do have some issues I have seen mentioned here earlier, not sure if this has been addressed completely. I'm using v5b6, and I get a lot of undeleted string values in my saves.

Example from a 4 hour old save, never having left Imperial City.

WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
Nudeshy X.esp (405 strings)
Nudeshy Undergarments.esp (1863 strings)

I also get a lot of script errors due to the undergarments being added to nearby NPCs that show up in the console, and this from the OBSE log.

Error in script 7900aebd
Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
File: Nudeshy Undergarments.esp Offset: 0x0040 Command: Let

I see the slowdown when this happens, and check the console to see the errors building up. I get similar errors from TamagoSetbody and Breakarmor sometimes (when they are arguing with each other), but it is overwhelmingly from Nudeshy related stuff.

Both Nudeshy X.esp and Nudeshyundergarments.esp are loaded near the end of my load order, and I have no problems with the funcionality, just hoping to get the script errors fixed, as well as the bloat.

Thanks

Hmm... Yeah that's been a problem for a long time. There are so many scripts to edit in the original NudeShy X.esp, though, so I'll probably get on that if I can make Oblivion more fun so I'll be more interested in playing and modding it.

edit: wait, that's been happening in Nudeshy Undergarments? Hmmmm. :/

• 3 weeks later...

New beta here.

Looks like making a new version of DMC smokin sick style was the right idea, because I could play the game for long enough to make a new version of nudeshy after I did. ^_^

Looks like the beta is coming to an end. (running out of ideas, outstanding bugs to fix). Pretty soon it'll be a full release of X5. :)

P.S: I couldn't fix the kuerteeNPCsyield bug because I got frustrated after trying to make NPC's yield with it after a long while. :P

If anyone knows how to make them yield using this mod, please tell me.

Nudeshy X v5BETA7.rar

I think I want to upload this to NexusMods after I finish this beta. I want a more diverse set of people to have a chance to try this out, since I've been working on it for 2 years now and I'm proud of the result.

I hope cotyounoyume gives me the okay. I did edit his animations, after all.