HappilyParanoid Posted May 11, 2024 Posted May 11, 2024 💕*9/26/2026 NEW Update*💕 15+ NEW ANIMATIONS [The Sims 4] HappilyParanoid Animations w/ Sound Effects for WickedWhims! *New Update* View File PREVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE ON PATREON! https://www.patreon.com/HappilyParanoid Hello Everyone! I'm HappilyParanoid and I'm happy to start making animations for the Sims4/WickedWhims community! My plan is to share a wide variety of animations with custom sound effects and immersive movements. Many more animations to come so I hope you stick around If you would like to help support this endeavor or simply would like to receive new animations at a faster and earlier rate consider joining the patreon! 🥰💕 New Animations (9/26/2026) 💕15+ New Animations Free NEW UPDATE💕 PREVIEWS AND FULL ANIMATIONS LIST AVAILABLE ON PATREON https://www.patreon.com/HappilyParanoid Attention: If anybody is having trouble seeing my animations in game please pm me directly to help solve the issue! PREVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE ON PATREON! https://www.patreon.com/HappilyParanoid Submitter HappilyParanoid Submitted 05/11/24 Category Animations - WickedWhims Requirements TURBODRIVER's WickedWhims 10
HappilyParanoid Posted May 11, 2024 Author Posted May 11, 2024 3 hours ago, AlexWolfNo1 said: Your animations making LE, please update Thanks for letting me know, looking into it now! 2
Creamydelicious Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 The style reminds me a bit of Error404Philips, but you started well! 🤭 1
Diornoir Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 These are phenomenal! Can't wait to see what you have in store next! 1
RUASim21 Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 Has this been updated yet? I want to download, but the throwing of LE's has me a little concerned. The animation previews look great however and I agree they are very much in the style of Error404, which I absolutely love! 2
HappilyParanoid Posted May 12, 2024 Author Posted May 12, 2024 9 hours ago, Creamydelicious said: The style reminds me a bit of Error404Philips, but you started well! 🤭 Hey! @Creamydelicious Thanks for the kind words. Big fan of Error404Phillips aswell 😉☺️ 1
HappilyParanoid Posted May 12, 2024 Author Posted May 12, 2024 1 hour ago, RUASim21 said: Has this been updated yet? I want to download, but the throwing of LE's has me a little concerned. The animation previews look great however and I agree they are very much in the style of Error404, which I absolutely love! Hello, check your DM
HappilyParanoid Posted May 13, 2024 Author Posted May 13, 2024 The file has been updated and should no longer cause LE, delete old file and replace with new one! 1
True AI Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 Smooth animations, and so worth the download. I hope you can get your GIF previews to be a little smoother, cause they don't do your animations justice! 2
bitterlemon11 Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 Very good start! Your approach to animations and positions looks fresh. Keep it up👍 2
HappilyParanoid Posted May 14, 2024 Author Posted May 14, 2024 20 hours ago, True AI said: Smooth animations, and so worth the download. I hope you can get your GIF previews to be a little smoother, cause they don't do your animations justice! Aw Thank you I'm glad you enjoy and excited for you all to see what I have in store! And I agree, next update I will try to fix the quality of the previews. 2
HappilyParanoid Posted May 14, 2024 Author Posted May 14, 2024 21 hours ago, Villain518 said: Are you going to include this animation in future updates? Hey! This was actually just a little teaser I was doing but its definitely something I could add in the future! 1
HappilyParanoid Posted May 14, 2024 Author Posted May 14, 2024 3 hours ago, bitterlemon11 said: Very good start! Your approach to animations and positions looks fresh. Keep it up👍 Thank you! Stick around for what's next 1
natarcin Posted May 19, 2024 Posted May 19, 2024 Hi! Thanks for posting your animations. Sadly, they don't show up in my game Could you tell me how to solve this issue? 1
Imposter Oak Posted May 21, 2024 Posted May 21, 2024 love the sounds on these! and the animations look great! 1
HappilyParanoid Posted May 21, 2024 Author Posted May 21, 2024 22 hours ago, Imposter Oak said: love the sounds on these! and the animations look great! Glad you enjoy! Stay tuned
Imposter Oak Posted June 28, 2024 Posted June 28, 2024 Wow very well done once again keep it up! the sounds are 10/10 as well. Thank you for sharing! 1
HappilyParanoid Posted July 1, 2024 Author Posted July 1, 2024 On 6/28/2024 at 4:59 AM, Imposter Oak said: Wow very well done once again keep it up! the sounds are 10/10 as well. Thank you for sharing! Thanks! 🥰
Dabuhhh Posted July 11, 2024 Posted July 11, 2024 how do you get butt physics?, i use rtb physics and xml 4 but only works in breast movements
HappilyParanoid Posted July 12, 2024 Author Posted July 12, 2024 23 hours ago, Dabuhhh said: how do you get butt physics?, i use rtb physics and xml 4 but only works in breast movements Hey! Are you asking how to get them in game?
Dabuhhh Posted July 13, 2024 Posted July 13, 2024 4 hours ago, HappilyParanoid said: Hey! Are you asking how to get them in game? yes, which physics do you use?
HappilyParanoid Posted July 13, 2024 Author Posted July 13, 2024 1 hour ago, Dabuhhh said: yes, which physics do you use? So those are just apart of the animation, I use the bones in the rig to animate those movements.
nura2525 Posted July 15, 2024 Posted July 15, 2024 Why aren't these animations showing up for me in game?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now