Joshua.Sim.69 Posted July 30, 2024 Posted July 30, 2024 hello and compliments for created animations. but there is a problem * they are not displayed in the game your name does not appear in the creators list ... they are non-existent .. can the problem be solved?
candylove92 Posted September 22, 2024 Posted September 22, 2024 love these custom sounds! hope for more 1
HappilyParanoid Posted January 1, 2025 Author Posted January 1, 2025 On 12/30/2024 at 6:10 PM, candylove92 said: love the new animations thank you. Glad you enjoy them! 💕
frostxfire Posted January 1, 2025 Posted January 1, 2025 Thanks for the update, they are absolutely gorgeous! 🫶 1
HappilyParanoid Posted January 2, 2025 Author Posted January 2, 2025 16 hours ago, frostxfire said: Thanks for the update, they are absolutely gorgeous! 🫶 Aw thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them! 💕 1
HappilyParanoid Posted January 31, 2025 Author Posted January 31, 2025 New Sims and previews available on Patreon! 1
frostxfire Posted February 9, 2025 Posted February 9, 2025 I hope you'll make some climax animations in the future 😏 1
HappilyParanoid Posted February 12, 2025 Author Posted February 12, 2025 On 2/9/2025 at 7:18 AM, frostxfire said: I hope you'll make some climax animations in the future 😏 I definitely will have some climax animations as well as more progression style animations in the future! 😁 1
frostxfire Posted February 13, 2025 Posted February 13, 2025 On 2/12/2025 at 3:00 PM, HappilyParanoid said: I definitely will have some climax animations as well as more progression style animations in the future! 😁 That sounds great, I'll look forward to it! 🙌 1
JohnCena690 Posted June 15, 2025 Posted June 15, 2025 Do you have the CC for the panties to the side on the female sim? 1
HappilyParanoid Posted June 30, 2025 Author Posted June 30, 2025 On 6/15/2025 at 2:57 AM, JohnCena690 said: Do you have the CC for the panties to the side on the female sim? Hey! Sorry or the late reply! I'll send you the link to them in your pm
HappilyParanoid Posted July 7, 2025 Author Posted July 7, 2025 On 7/5/2025 at 10:34 PM, Gamingg6 said: does the animations have custom sound or sfx?? Hey, yes they have custom sounds! Are you having trouble hearing them?
HappilyParanoid Posted July 14, 2025 Author Posted July 14, 2025 On 7/7/2025 at 9:50 PM, Flite525 said: Love the animations .. Thank you for sharing Thanks! Glad youre enjoying them!
Bamboclat Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 On 7/14/2025 at 3:36 PM, HappilyParanoid said: Thanks! Glad youre enjoying them! Hey ! I love your work, you are probably #1 IMO I do have an issue tho, it's weird but I have no sound nor those 2 new animations on the counter (I do have the dance). And the biggest issue is : there is no sound at all ! I tried to DL the previous patreon package from april (I do remember using it, and having sound (amazin SFX btw)) but now I don't... I didn't change a thing in audio settings nor wicked wims settings, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game with basic settings and still no sound nor new 2 animations... It's really weird ! Could you help please ? 1
HappilyParanoid Posted July 25, 2025 Author Posted July 25, 2025 9 hours ago, simsXperience said: Hey ! I love your work, you are probably #1 IMO I do have an issue tho, it's weird but I have no sound nor those 2 new animations on the counter (I do have the dance). And the biggest issue is : there is no sound at all ! I tried to DL the previous patreon package from april (I do remember using it, and having sound (amazin SFX btw)) but now I don't... I didn't change a thing in audio settings nor wicked wims settings, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game with basic settings and still no sound nor new 2 animations... It's really weird ! Could you help please ? Hey! Sorry for the late reply but I do appreciate the kind words! I'll message you on patreon and see if we can figure this out!
zaharixx Posted August 27, 2025 Posted August 27, 2025 the animations arent showing in game, what do i do? 😞
chaoticneutral69 Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 Hi! What male body mod did you use? Looks nice.
sashaoleg Posted November 15, 2025 Posted November 15, 2025 Hello, ur animations are my fav! But i recently got an issue. Theres literally no sound on them at all, all my other custom sound animations r perfectly fine, only urs dont work for some reason Would love if anyone helped me to figure it out! Thank u!
Kira93_1993 Posted February 11 Posted February 11 I love the animations, but for some reason the sound effects is not working for me?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now