Fallout New Vegas Invisible body for Female PC

As the title says, the bodies of my PC when i made my female character, it only happens to my character, tested by going around and using the removeallitems command on the female PCs Male PC is fine so im not sure what the issue is 

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: SAVAGE SANDS

I installed the collection manually so archive invalidation doesn't seem to be the problem Will test to make sure on that, but the problem only happens after i get clothing from doc Mitchel for the first time and then unequip it.

12 minutes ago, Missynissy said:

As the title says, the bodies of my PC when i made my female character, it only happens to my character, tested by going around and using the removeallitems command on the female PCs Male PC is fine so im not sure what the issue is 

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: SAVAGE SANDS

I installed the collection manually so archive invalidation doesn't seem to be the problem Will test to make sure on that, but the problem only happens after i get clothing from doc Mitchel for the first time and then unequip it.

missing/invisible body means that the mesh being called, can't be found.

I have checked the modlist and I didn't see specific mods that change the female player (I might have overlooked it).

You could try adding your own female-body-replacer mod and see if it improves.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 12:25 AM, dborg2 said:

missing/invisible body means that the mesh being called, can't be found.

I have checked the modlist and I didn't see specific mods that change the female player (I might have overlooked it).

You could try adding your own female-body-replacer mod and see if it improves.

Tried installing the T4 body mod and still doesnt work. But i do feel as though theres something overriding the female body mesh as when ever i unequip armor and exit the pipboy it sounds like something else is being equipped. As well as some time being able to see my PC's body for a brief moment before it turns invisible 

Edited by Missynissy
more info