About "Creature vs NPC animation project"

elzee

Hi - newb as well...

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction: some animations in the project work like all of the zombie animations.  However, most of the other animations don't work.  For example: 2001 for goblin does work but 2002 does not.  The goblin just keeps doing his "come at me" animation while i stand about 2 feet away paralyzed - twitching once in a while. 

Same with 2201 for the horse, but 2202 works...really at a loss here.  Has anyone come across this before or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

A lot of the animations don't seem to work as intended, I've noticed.  Donkey instructed me that ones I dislike, that don't aligned, or I feel are just out of place can be removed.  Deleting the ini file as well as the 4 Off and 4 On meshes will keep Lovers from trying to pull up the odd animation.  However, animations 1 through 10 HAVE to remain, since the Lovers scripts always try to call for those.

Hope that helps, but as far as geting the animations to aligned correctly, the only thing I can think of is to either try to use the 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, and 0 keys to change the characters alignment or wait for someone with animation experience to fix them.

Guest Donkey

Hello every one.I'm a new guy here.Sorry for bad English.

I download this version

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=30

But sometimes it turns NPC 180 degree. and I don't really want to let it do this.

How can I stop it rotating Npcs' date='without affect other functions?

[/quote']

Uriel is right, you need to override the lovers with pk.esp who is also included from this mod. Some animation like the new dogs from cursed armor are created in the wrong direction, this new esp adds an option to rotate that 180 degrees so it is align correctly if your using the old esp from ashal base back the angle will be all wrong.

Hello every one.I'm a new guy here.Sorry for bad English.

I download this version

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=30

But sometimes it turns NPC 180 degree. and I don't really want to let it do this.

How can I stop it rotating Npcs' date='without affect other functions?

[/quote']

Uriel is right, you need to override the lovers with pk.esp who is also included from this mod. Some animation like the new dogs from cursed armor are created in the wrong direction, this new esp adds an option to rotate that 180 degrees so it is align correctly if your using the old esp from ashal base back the angle will be all wrong.

Please have a check for me

1st:"I install lovers with pk 1.4.1" & "lovers creature latest 1.4.1 "English version on this forum.and other esps like "true crime","fse".eg

2nd:I install Donkey's "Creature vs NPC animation project", fully extract and overwrite all files.

3rd:I sort all esp  in a correct order which it use to be correct in japan version and I think it may be correct.

Then the promblems come.

1:Dog's position sometimes has a wrong direction.Should I rotate it in the ini file?

2:Some horses are missing there position,only the "Def" Actor is "acting",the horse don't move.

3:Sometimes a "the actor who attacked you did not appear" message displayed in the left-up corner of screen.with a "XXX are raping somebody".

with out a certain Name. When it happens, a nude man called "lovers dummy actor" appeared near around.

This often happens when PC is raping by a crab or a horse.

I dont have any problems with the reversed dog, so i cant help you there. Your installation order seems ok to me, just doble check if you really replaced the esps from creature with the new esps from creature animation project. Check the size of the esps, change load order and use archiveinvalidation etc..

The other problem sounds more like its from LandE. It happens when a creature or NPC decide to rape you or others and then cant reach you. Happens on the bridge to IC for example. There are mudcrabs under the bridge and if you are on the bridge their pathfinding screws up. LandE apparently then tries to make a dummy so the rapescript can play out all the same. i am not too sure about this but i had this problem only with landE. Perhaps someone who understands scripting can have a look at it.

And your english is good enough to understand the problem dont worry. sometimes its just that no one has an answer that really helpful. There is so much that can go wrong or messed up with all the lovers plugins and other mods that its hard to pinpoint a problem and come up with an answer. Shuffle your loadorder, i found that often helpful. Boss is not too reliable with loversmods.

I dont have any problems with the reversed dog' date=' so i cant help you there. Your installation order seems ok to me, just doble check if you really replaced the esps from creature with the new esps from creature animation project. Check the size of the esps, change load order and use archiveinvalidation etc..

The other problem sounds more like its from LandE. It happens when a creature or NPC decide to rape you or others and then cant reach you. Happens on the bridge to IC for example. There are mudcrabs under the bridge and if you are on the bridge their pathfinding screws up. LandE apparently then tries to make a dummy so the rapescript can play out all the same. i am not too sure about this but i had this problem only with landE. Perhaps someone who understands scripting can have a look at it.

And your english is good enough to understand the problem dont worry. sometimes its just that no one has an answer that really helpful. There is so much that can go wrong or messed up with all the lovers plugins and other mods that its hard to pinpoint a problem and come up with an answer. Shuffle your loadorder, i found that often helpful. Boss is not too reliable with loversmods.

[/quote']

Thank you very much!

I think I should disable LandEv2.

Other problems...I think I can solve them by myself now with your useful hints.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived