A couple of things come to mind:

1. Since the horns seem to be considered facial hair, maybe the hair color adjusts the glow?
  2. The entire image is purple, except for the green dots at the bottom; sure it wasn't just "Photoshopped"?
2 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

yeah i am sure it was not photoshopped since there is also this image here that does it, and also the image above is a screenshot of a follower in game.

You need Seducer Misalo. Blue Horn 

Extract,copy/paste only Horn textures . Navigate the menu,look for Horn textures . With Paint.net , open the DDS , Hue/Saturation , and you adjust the color you want . If necessary,reapply textures with Nifskope

Before

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.8e95146dae643a68f303b810f2799b3d.jpg

After

Spoiler

Immagine1.jpg.f0cf475a6a519f98b583f69f167e89d7.jpg

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Dorabella said:

You need Seducer Misalo. Blue Horn

Extract,copy/paste only Horn textures . Navigate the menu,look for Horn textures . With Paint.net , open the DDS , Hue/Saturation , and you adjust the color you want . If necessary,reapply textures with Nifskope

Before

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.8e95146dae643a68f303b810f2799b3d.jpg

After

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine1.jpg.f0cf475a6a519f98b583f69f167e89d7.jpg

Right i might just be dumb but wouldn't that only affect the Seducer Misalo follower? 

just incase my wording was bad i am trying to get the textures to work for the player as well. hence me linking to equipable horns.

Edited by WolfPack51942
4 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Right so i added the glow map to slot 3 of the nif file like this page said it is supposed to be. Arcane University: NIF Data Format - Beyond Skyrim and it did bloody nothing still no colour so i am a little stumped on that one.

Edit 1 Replaced Image with two better ones.

Reveal hidden contents

GlowMapNotworkingforsomereason1.png.3c415731da7accae048042f1b90fad45.png

GlowMapNotworkingforsomereason2.png.69e4c4fc8631939a296d9cb02bc65c73.png

You seem to have the base ed horns mod you need some thing like this https://mega.nz/file/pLYyFIxR#GeeuR5SRTnNBxnGZbtLCiLXR0hCwCoq1z3spromvjNw

you would then use the nifscope to change her color

And yea its not photoshop i only know how to make cum edits on schlongs like this for example( not the stuff on her stomach)...that's my only photoshopping skills

Spoiler

HmBgJA.png