IGNORED

Beast Race Beautiful: Watshisface BRB Texture Modifier

watshisface

Hey guys and gals!

Want? -Caliente Compatible- Also Known As 'CBBE'

Go Here :- http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3470&page=4

during all of the elder scrolls games i have found that one thing seems consistent, the lack of high detail beast race textures with keeping the beast side of their appearance intact, so I decided to take charge and steer beast races in the right direction.

A more beautiful beastly one.

I have been in full steam to create this lovely pack of textures and meshes for the beast races of Skyrim and have dubbed it

Beast Race Beautiful. or BRB for short.

So without further wait i give you Beast Race Beautiful

Textures are currently supported by:

Thorpac body alpha: by thor925 and 2pac4eva7 available at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3394

TnT BodyShop: by TnT available at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3539

High Resolution textures

Argonians: compatible with thorpac, TnT Bodyshop

************newly updated!*************

post-9325-13597871732331_thumb.jpgBeast Race Beautiful Argonian texturesV1.7 (thorpac compatible).7z

the tail height has been increased as to re-position to the tail bone area

Khajiits: compatible with thorpac, TnT Bodyshop

post-9325-13597871663466_thumb.jpg Beast Race Beautiful Khajiit texturesV1.5 (thorpac compatible).7z

tail position modifier coming soon.

NEW UPDATE! NEW UPDATE! NEW UPDATE! NEW UPDATE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------MY HUMANOID TEXTURES--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3470&page=3 Nude & Underwear Exposed Crotch

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=69885#pid69885 Underwear FULL

Alternate source for Beast Race Beautiful

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2995

If people come up with ideas or requests post them here please!

I will be happy to take them on.

I will be releasing more mods to make Beast Race Beautiful a big hit everything from tail changers to additional skins/body meshes.

Post your thoughts opinions and screen shots :D love to hear what you lot think!

all files are not to be re-distrubuted posted or modified without my consent & the consent of the body creators.

These are very nice! I installed them right away and they look topnotch!

I had one request can you please modify thorpac's normal human - elves skin too, I think the current textures are a little too much barbie like and i think it would look better with more realistic textures.Thanks for your time!

These are very nice! I installed them right away and they look topnotch!

I had one request can you please modify thorpac's normal human - elves skin too' date=' I think the current textures are a little too much barbie like and i think it would look better with more realistic textures.Thanks for your time!

[/quote']

i will be working on the thorpac textures later on :) they wont be released exclusively by me tho they will be added to the thorpac textures to add depth and shadow details to the bodies to truely allow for a beautiful humanoid vody. as of right now it isnt possible to edit specific races bodies, other than the beast races, but on a good note, the textures will work universally across all other races. so i will keep everyone posted about the humanoid textures.

my terminology may confuse some people but to me they are as follow

beast races khajiit, argonian

humanoid all other playable races

Yeah, I noticed we can't edit anyone but the beast races currently, I tried to give my elf girls shaved bits and the human girls unshaved... What? I like variety!

Anywho, on the argonians, I can't help but notice that the seam of the neck and the seams of where the crotch and the legs meet are pretty... well... visible. The head especially looks a little out of place because the body is SO SHINY but the head is not so shiny...

And for future mods/meshwork ideas? Making the argonian necks a bit more human would be pretty neat, less tapered outward, and if you ever want to start a complete retexture project... a "leathery-smooth" version of the argonian skin would likely be greatly appreciated by the community, to bring us closer to Queblock's argonian maid images everyone likes... And if you want a mesh project, a head more like these would probably be appreciated too, for the guys and gals, though of course I prefer the ones with the longer faces. (he drew some of them in the style of morrowind, some in the style of oblivion, etc)

1240984599queblockpole1.jpg

1240984634queblockspear.jpg

1240984545queblockmorro.jpg

1240984422queblockdagge.jpg

1240982955queblockbehin.jpg

1240982914queblockargon.jpg

1240984695queblocktaill.jpg

Oh... and if you know of a maid outfit... modding Shahvee to wear a maid outfit is an absolute must once the CK hits...

EDIT: Yeah, I think the one carrying the tea is my favorite of these argonian maids... definitely... though the last one is really sexy too...

i see what you mean azuredragoon, the uv mapping on the legs is a little compressed high up, ill adjust it so it the joints look less stretched and obvious, this will be a Nif change tho so it i expect it to be dificult for it to be mass fixed, obviously i can change the textures to accomodate for the stretching uv to cover all thorpac nifs, but 'it will change with each version of thorpac due to morphing and such

Thank you for your fast reply!

That's interesting i never knew it handled the textures the way it does but thanks for the info i'll be waiting for it ;)

yeah as for file locations you can find and edit them here

\Data\textures\actors\character\female -changes here happen to everything but beast races

\Data\textures\actors\character\argonianfemale -argonian specific changes

\Data\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale -khajiit specific changes

more seam issues will be fixed soon. specifically argonian leg joints. matching of the scales is my top priority as from the front they look out of place. small uv mapping issue from thorpac body legs stretching textures, adjusting my textures to accommodate the stretching.

head will require major Re-modeling, i will be re-texturing the neck to reduce certain shadow appearances so the neck appears smoother rather than the stretched lizard skin appearance. and also will try to adjust the light reflectiveness so the body and head have the same shimmer effects in lighting. the work on seam lines around the legs is almost complete.

New changes so far to hip&crotch to thigh joints to smooth out connections.

progression top to bottom.

post-9325-13597871680773_thumb.jpg

more work is set in place just a preview of the changes to date

EDIT:

i have been working with the shadow maps on the joint locations to eliminate the leg joint visibility here is the newest result. still some fine tuning but very close to a finished product

post-9325-13597871685797_thumb.jpg

argonian body to legs have been successfully cleaned.

shadowmaps adjusted to allow smoothness in different lighting.

textures resized at the very height of the thigh to hide texture stretching and produce a clear transition

Preview:

post-9325-13597871688789_thumb.jpg

take a look and tell me what you think.

working on wrists and neck joint next

argonian body to legs have been successfully cleaned.

shadowmaps adjusted to allow smoothness in different lighting.

textures resized at the very height of the thigh to hide texture stretching and produce a clear transition

Preview:

take a look and tell me what you think.

working on wrists and neck joint next

You are so dedicated ;_; We are so, so horribly lucky...

Hey, when the new feet for the THORPAC body is released, are you going to make the khajiit feet more paw-like?

By that I mean just give little black pawpads on the toes/balls of the foot/heel and let the rest have fur... You know, just the parts that actually touch the ground should be padded instead of the whole foot black like I THINK it has now...

Hey' date=' when the new feet for the THORPAC body is released, are you going to make the khajiit feet more paw-like?

By that I mean just give little black pawpads on the toes/balls of the foot/heel and let the rest have fur... You know, just the parts that actually touch the ground should be padded instead of the whole foot black like I THINK it has now...

[/quote']

i will make every single part of the body as animalistic as possible. right now the seams are more important than anything else.

but yes i will be working on it when it is released as i doubt it will be long before they are working.

Hey' date=' when the new feet for the THORPAC body is released, are you going to make the khajiit feet more paw-like?

[/quote']

i will make every single part of the body as animalistic as possible. right now the seams are more important than anything else.

but yes i will be working on it when it is released as i doubt it will be long before they are working.

:D

---UPDATES--- ---UPDATES--- ---UPDATES--- ---UPDATES---

CHANGES MADE TO ARGONIANS: Version 1.7 = download on page one of this thread.

Cleaned up textures and shadow map joints in these areas:

Ass,Hips,Groin to legs

Wrists to hands

Ankles to feet

Q: what this means?

A: now when looking at these body areas in different lighting you will not get bright white glows clearly separating the limbs from the body.

see for yourself :)

Things to come.

head lighting correction, new argonian head mesh

if you have any comments, constructive suggestions or requests please post them here so i can make changes and improvements.

post screenshots too please :)

watshisface x

Beast Race Beautiful: Humanoid textures V1.0

hey everyone im releasing a humanoid texture to go with the BRB collection as i have had requests and wish to keep up a high standard across the board of body textures.

this file will need some work but is essentially complete and usable.

it needs a few things ironed out but they will be solved in release V1.5

Textures are currently supported by:

Thorpac body alpha: by thor925 and 2pac4eva7 available at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3394

TnT BodyShop: by TnT available at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3539

2 choices :D

Nude Complete compatible with thorpac, TnT BodyShop

post-9325-13597871755548_thumb.jpg

Underwear Exposed compatible with thorpac, TnT Bodyshop

post-9325-1359787175644_thumb.jpg

Now showing correctly

enjoy the new textures

please post any comments, constuctive suggestions/ideas screenshots as i love to hear what you lot think

all files are not to be re-distrubuted posted or modified without my consent & the consent of the body creators.

watshisface x

Wow I guess I need to check out your beast races, cause your humanoids are beautiful! Huge enhancement compared to the base tex released by thorpac. I really like how you cleaned the skin up, as well as largely improved the nipples. Very well done, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Archived