Beast Race Beautiful: Watshisface BRB Texture Modifier

watshisface

I'm sorry for the dumb question but is there default felmale/male khajiit skins available in higher resolution? Honestly i don't need custom textures.

Thank you in advice for the answers!

nope, and the original textures will not be compatible with new body meshes. if you want to use a new body you will need new textures to conform to the body. no one besides me seems to be putting any effort into beast races so you probably wont find them anywhere.

when i start mesh editing ill make a new head mesh, when there is an easier way to import/export ill be making alot of beast race changes like new heads/feet/tails/paws i might even add entirely new beast races like dog, bird people/harpies and other ideas that i can come up with.

this will all happen when a better nif import/export is available and the construction kit comes out :)

I Welcome All Ideas So Please Post Some :D

I'm sorry for the dumb question but is there default felmale/male khajiit skins available in higher resolution? Honestly i don't need custom textures.

You should get Xenius'Better Beast races. It isn't exactly the default textures(simply increasing the resolution of the default textures would be pretty stupid) but it looks much better while keeping the same style.

Most custom bodies I've seen use the same UV. The only exception is that you won't be able to use phygit's feet.

You should get Xenius'Better Beast races. It isn't exactly the default textures(simply increasing the resolution of the default textures would be pretty stupid) but it looks much better while keeping the same style.

Most custom bodies I've seen use the same UV. The only exception is that you won't be able to use phygit's feet.

Yeah currently im using Xenius'Better Beast races, but its resolution still not the best.

• 4 weeks later...

not true at all, nearly all bodies are using differen uv mapping, nipple placement is different for all the bodies i have seen so far aswell as alot of other smaller less noticable features.

as i have finally gotten back to Skyrim after a well needed break i thought i would post a couple of screenshots with some of 2pac4eva7's armor mods.

why did i decide to mod for beast races? i always found beast races under loved and wanted to give everyone else a piece of what i enjoy.

why do i prefer TnT bodyshop over CBBE? i find the overall shape more pleasing to the eye and lets just say i originally created my textures for 2pac4eva7's body so they work splendidly. nice bit of pink scale showing too ;)

post-9325-13597872578489_thumb.jpg

post-9325-13597872578738_thumb.jpg

waiting to pounce and frisk the next traveller for all of their goodies...

GOOD WORK 2PAC!!! :D

as i have finally gotten back to Skyrim after a well needed break i thought i would post a couple of screenshots with some of 2pac4eva7's armor mods.

why did i decide to mod for beast races? i always found beast races under loved and wanted to give everyone else a piece of what i enjoy.

why do i prefer TnT bodyshop over CBBE? i find the overall shape more pleasing to the eye and lets just say i originally created my textures for 2pac4eva7's body so they work splendidly. nice bit of pink scale showing too ;)

waiting to pounce and frisk the next traveller for all of their goodies...

GOOD WORK 2PAC!!! :D

What's that outfit in the second screenshot?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Best beast textures I have seen yet. Thank you so much!

Just tried to use your beautiful textures with UNP, which uses rather slender bodies and smaller breast meshes compared to CBBE.

Tried CBBE and your TNT version too - No luck, looks horrible.

Are you planning to tweak your textures for the UNP body mod, too, or will I have to go back to CBBE for good?

Alternatively I have been looking for good UNP beast race textures for quite some time but haven't found anything nice on the web. What are you guys using?

i actually stopped posting my updates as the bodies kept changing Over and Over again. I use UNP now which is good news for you. i tweaked my textures so they work for UNP ill compress them and post them on here if you like?

Really?! That would be great' date=' thank you so much! What a cool surprise to end the day with.

Heh, I know what you mean, body meshes all over the place. It's pretty much 20% installing mods and 80% solving compatibility issues.

[/quote']

Here you go, they may not be perfect, but honestly they are fine for me, i think there is a little problem with the crotch like a tiny shadowmap gap but i actually like my girls clothed so it doesnt bother me. ill probably fix it later on

Just tried it, works like a charm. Thanks, you rock!

In case anyone was wondering, yes, this also works with the UNP "Blessed Body" tweak. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14899

To make the argonians shiny you can use the Sunburn Mod "Oiled version" files (a little manual work needed). GlossTech works too, but has a very... plastic/synthetic look to it.

Things are finally starting to look yummy! :D

Just tried it' date=' works like a charm. Thanks, you rock!

In case anyone was wondering, yes, this also works with the UNP "Blessed Body" tweak. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14899

To make the argonians shiny you can use the Sunburn Mod "Oiled version" files (a little manual work needed). GlossTech works too, but has a very... plastic/synthetic look to it.

Things are finally starting to look yummy! :D

[/quote']

just like to point out something here,

Argonians Are shiny. they naturally have a sheen to their skin as all of their textures have scaled Ligher areas to produce a more bumpy appearance. this affects the way light reacts with the skin and makes them shiny

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, since we were talking about khajiit heads earlier in the thread, I found this tonight:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=9711

This is what i really need with all the body, there are still no high res default fur textures for the Khajiit?

if you looked closely you would have seen my files include full body, hand tail, head, feet textures.

Archived