Beast Race Beautiful: Watshisface BRB Texture Modifier

watshisface

Just downloaded and it looks great, but I downloaded the underwear version and it has no undies or pubes showing like in the screenshots you posted in the Thorpac thread.

As an aside I was wondering you could make a version with out the tatoo? It's lovely work, but having every female in game with the same tatoo in the same place feels a bit weird to me.

Just downloaded and it looks great' date=' but I downloaded the underwear version and it has no undies or pubes showing like in the screenshots you posted in the Thorpac thread.

As an aside I was wondering you could make a version with out the tatoo? It's lovely work, but having every female in game with the same tatoo in the same place feels a bit weird to me.

[/quote']

im pretty sure it does have underwear but ill test out my upload and see if the files got mixed up 'I dont think they did tho',

the pubes were a shadowing issue and were never intended sorry about that.

i dont have the time to release 15 texture packs for all variants of body right now. because each variant needs the same management. 'The body is NOT complete yet' so any small alterations will have to wait. when a fully complete body is released i can alter it quickly to produce all variants of body textures.

Hey guys and gals!

during all of the elder scrolls games i have found that one thing seems consistent, the lack of high detail beast race textures with keeping the beast side of their appearance intact, so I decided to take charge and steer beast races in the right direction.

A more beautiful beastly one.

I have been in full steam to create this lovely pack of textures and meshes for the beast races of Skyrim and have dubbed it

Beast Race Beautiful. or BRB for short.

I also have taken the liberty of creating some humanoid textures to go with them :D

So without further wait i give you Beast Race Beautiful

Textures are currently supported by:

Caliente Body: by Caliente

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3408&page=2

And

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- by Caliente

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

'''if you read this caliente is there another source for your CBBE on lovers lab as i would like to keep this local to lovers lab'''

'''if you read this caliente is there another source for your CBBE on lovers lab as i would like to keep this local to lovers lab'''

High Resolution textures

Argonian Textures: Lovely Lizard Ladies

Beast Race Beautiful Argonian Textures (Caliente Compatible).7z

post-9325-13597871790384_thumb.jpg

Khajiit Textures: Cuddly Kitty Cats

post-9325-13597871791344_thumb.jpg

NEW UPDATE! NEW UPDATE! NEW UPDATE! NEW UPDATE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------MY -CALIENTE- COMPATIBLE HUMANOID TEXTURES------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3470&page=4 Nude & Underwear Exposed Crotch

JUST BELOW THIS POST!!!

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=69885#pid69885 Underwear FULL

Alternate source for Beast Race Beautiful

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2995

but please try to keep your interests/responses on lovers lab :)

If people come up with ideas or requests post them here please!

I will be happy to take them on.

I will be releasing more mods to make Beast Race Beautiful a big hit everything from tail changers to additional skins/body meshes.

Post your thoughts opinions and screen shots love to hear what you lot think!

all files are not to be re-distrubuted posted or modified without my consent & the consent of the body creators.

Beast Race Beautiful: Humanoid textures -Caliente compatible-

hey everyone im releasing a humanoid texture to go with the BRB collection as i have had requests and wish to keep up a high standard across the board of body textures.

this file will need some work but is essentially complete and usable.

it needs a few things ironed out but they will be solved in release V1.5

Caliente Body: by Caliente

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3408&page=2

And

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- by Caliente

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

2 choices

post-9325-13597871796908_thumb.jpgpost-9325-13597871797827_thumb.jpg

Humanoid Nude:

Humanoid Underwear Exposed Crotch:

enjoy the new textures

please post any comments, constuctive suggestions/ideas screenshots as i love to hear what you lot think

all files are not to be re-distrubuted posted or modified without my consent & the consent of the body creators.

watshisface x

hey any chance you would be willing to make a male version of the same quality?

well if someone makes a model of good quality?

just curious, i know that many people don't like the sound of that being mostly male and heterosexual.. but heck who doesn't want their male chars to at least look tough?

@Alyss, I had a similar issue after I installed this mod. Did you install these textures before or after Bella's face? Reinstalling Bella's after these textures largely cleared up the issue for me, there's still a slight difference but it's not as pronounced and the colors line up much better as long as you don't look exactly at the neckline.

Doesn't that screw with Bella's face? watshisface advised me to install Bella's last when I was doing the same process with TnT's body, so my install order has been:

1. Caliente

2. BRB

3. Bella.

Both BRB and Bella have these files:

femalehead.dss

femalehead_msn.dss

femalehead_s.dss

And BRB also has this:

femalehead_sk.dss

So the ones they share going to get overwritten by BRB's version.

Uhm don't know why you're having colour problems then. I had Bella first, then I switched to BRB which kind of screwed the colouring for the face, after which I reinstalled Bella and it was ok.

The only 'colour' difference I have on my high elf seems to be due to the smoothing effect from Bella's Face rather than a marked difference in the actual skin colour since they mesh rather well as long as you don't do too much of a close up.

Wow ok good new im back!! i got locked out of the forum for a good 7 hours due to password issues but im now back :D right lets see what we can do here...

Issues with the colouration of bodies to Bella face textures, my current saturation/brightness texture settings are

+6 hue

-38 saturation

-60 brightness

i can work on making my textures colourations Identical to the original skin tones used by bethesda 'WIP' needs alot of time dedicated to it.

'Providing bellas face textures are a perfect match to bethesdas original and present no discolouration to neck seams' this shouldnt be too hard to achieve.

ok so what else...

New feet meshes that are being made by others are starting to look decent.

i WILL be creating a full Beast Race Beautiful texture specifically for these feet :) so dont worry. they will appear padded underneath + beastlike and when they are complete i will add them to the current download packs and post a release announcement. 'this is why current feet textures are not fantabulous right now as i was waiting for the new meshes.

Right now i am not making male textures for one reason

'there are no decent male meshes so far, And they will Need to incorporate a Penis and such that right now does not Fully exist in game to a high enough quality'

i have no qualms about making high res male characters so they will come :) but only when the male bodies are suitable enough

good news everyone! i have created a new set of body textures for those of you who wish to retain some modesty as a female humanoid in this game :) new sexy underwear 2 piece set 'Mildly Safe for Work'.

Humanoid Female Underwear Full

-Caliente compatible- and TnT Bodyshop/thorpac

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=69885#pid69885 'Page 5 of this thread'

Beast Race Beautiful: Humanoid textures V1.0

FULL UNDERWEAR EDIT

Thorpac+TnT Body Shop or -Caliente compatible- CBBE

Thorpac body alpha: by thor925 and 2pac4eva7 available at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3394

TnT BodyShop: by TnT available at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3539

Humanoid Female Underwear Full TnT Bodyshop

post-9325-13597871862591_thumb.jpg

Humanoid Female Underwear Full -Caliente compatible-

post-9325-13597871861358_thumb.jpg

enjoy the new textures

please post any comments, constuctive suggestions/ideas screenshots as i love to hear what you lot think

watshisface x

Camilla Valeria giving her shop a quick clean :D

post-9325-13597871863796_thumb.jpg

:D nice way to show off the new underwear textures i think :D

body in this picture is 2pac BB from the TnT Bodyshop :) and my textures seem to suit them lovely tits what does everyone else think? drop a comment and post some screenshots for me on here i want to see what you all get up to with the new textures!

Hey everyone, im working on the new feet textures for the phygit feet that have been released, but right now there are a few technical issues, i will be uploading the finished results as soon as the feet meshes have been completed and the Uv mapping is made compatible with Beast Races. the TnT 2pac body that has been released with these feet will be my first body to update textures for as the uv mapping with them is usable. but these will most likely be only a temporary texture rather than the final product.

new feet textures argonian, still need a little work as the feet seams are a bit dodgy, but seeing as the phygit meshes arent compatible with beast races yet the 2pac version of phygits foot mesh will have to do for now as the uv mapping is compatible

post-9325-13597871942108_thumb.jpg

new feet textures argonian' date=' still need a little work as the feet seams are a bit dodgy, but seeing as the phygit meshes arent compatible with beast races yet the 2pac version of phygits foot mesh will have to do for now as the uv mapping is compatible

[/quote']

its good that someone gives beast races some love lol :D

new feet textures argonian' date=' still need a little work as the feet seams are a bit dodgy, but seeing as the phygit meshes arent compatible with beast races yet the 2pac version of phygits foot mesh will have to do for now as the uv mapping is compatible

[/quote']

Excellent work, I'm waiting for the Khajiit version ^^

If the feet don't shared the same meshes with other races would be great add claws for both, Argonian and khajiit, but elves, nords and other human races with claws :s ^^

Archived