Simple to Install Bundle

3 hours ago, micelak said:

Is there a generally aligned on mod that community considers to be:
1. Easy to install

2. Expansive and extensive in capability

I can't find any. This is the most intimidated I've ever felt delving into adult modding for a video game. The sheer number of prerequisites and specific setup steps for each mod is overwhelming. It's enough to discourage me from even attempting it. I'm worried I'll either mess up my game or encounter countless obstacles only to discover that the mod no longer functions as it should.

12 minutes ago, Bertolli said:

I can't find any. This is the most intimidated I've ever felt delving into adult modding for a video game. The sheer number of prerequisites and specific setup steps for each mod is overwhelming. It's enough to discourage me from even attempting it. I'm worried I'll either mess up my game or encounter countless obstacles only to discover that the mod no longer functions as it should.

Ok, cool. So it isn't just me then.

Hopefully someone in community has something.

Unfortunately as far as I've seen, the answer's "Not really" guys.

Honestly though, I know it looks intimidating, but you just gotta go for it. Honestly, it's easier than you'd expect, and you'll feel awesome when it works.
Don't worry about messing up your game, redownload it (or better yet, keep a clean back up, if you mess up, replace, repeat ad nauseam) 

Good luck! 
(I'm anything but an experienced SO modder, I've done it.... 3-4 times? But it's really not that bad altogether.)