Want to showcase your kinky Sims with stories and/or videos???

Hi! I am the creator of FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM and I may have a fun project for some of you.

Do you ever create fun, really hot stories with your Sims? Do you ever feel upset that no one else gets to enjoy all the sexiness you’ve come up with? Well, I think I may have a solution for you! I am currently creating something I think everyone is really going to enjoy. And I really, really want you to be a part of it! I am branching out and want to build a freaky community with you based on Sims and all the fetishes you give to them.

Create some sexy stories with photos of your Sims to illustrate or videos you have recorded and edited. How does that sound? Pretty fun, right?!

All you have to do is submit your story/video and you will find it showcased in my Secret Library--one of the cool features of my upcoming website!

Before you submit your entry, please be aware of the rules and expectations!

Rules for Every Entry: 

-Must include Sims: all images/videos must be from The Sims 3 or The Sims 4 games only.

-Sims 18+: This means in your writing, you cannot specify “this Sim is 16.” Nor are you allowed to imply: “This Sim is a sophomore in high school.”

-No animals: Monsters are okay, and just to be clear, werewolves are not considered animals.

-No rape: I know some play involves seducing, pressuring, convincing, and maybe even being forceful as long as consent is made evident. This is not what I am considering rape. You know what it is, so don’t submit it.

-No scat

-No photos of yourself and anyone who is not a Sim: This is about the Sims and what goes on in their world, not yours. So keep any photos or videos of Sims only, please!

OR ELSE:
Entries submitted that do not abide by these rules will be an
automatic rejection from future submissions. No exceptions. I am not judging anyone’s kinks, but I have a vision I would like to promote with what I am building, and these do not fit. If you are unsure if what you have goes against these rules, just ask me beforehand!

Expectations for Submissions:

-Must include Sims!

-Entries must have a fetish involved: I do not want vanilla sex! If your story is about Jack and Jane who met, fucked, fell in love, and got married and fucked some more with some fuzzy handcuffs, this is not the place for it. I want naughty and weird.

-Must list animations and mods used: give credit where credit is due! (The enabling of sex in your game must be from no other mod but WickedWhims)

-Must be quality: show your talent! Writing, photography, and video editing require skills. Your submissions should display this. If I do not find your entry to my standards, then it will be rejected.

-Stories: All writing must have correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation along with proper sentence structure. It is 2024 and there are no excuses for run-on sentences and “their” where “there” is supposed to be. Check it before you submit it, please! *Typos okay.

-Images: All images must be clear with good resolution, and at good angles. No dark, hard-to-see images.

-Videos: All videos must be edited and easy to follow with clear views. Do not submit a screen recording of you playing the Sims. Your video should have cut scenes, music, possible subtitles, closeups, various angles, etc.

As stated before, I have a specific vision I am creating for my Secret Library and I will not allow anything less than what I consider quality. But if at first you don’t succeed, keep trying! Entries do not have a limit. I will also give you constructive feedback on why your submission was not accepted.

Bottom line: Let your creativity shine and your freaky side out by creating something to add to my Secret Library!

Email your submission to ellanoir@flirtyfetishes.com

Please allow up to 2 weeks for a response.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 8:57 AM, Steelcat said:

Greetings)

Something like this? -

Hide contents

Hiya! I apologize for the delayed response; somehow I missed this in my notification. But yes! This is the direction I am aiming for. I would love to have entries with detailed descriptions capturing the screenshots or captions for videos. But it wouldn't be on LL, but on my own website I building. 

On 4/7/2024 at 3:19 AM, EllaNoir said:

-Must list animations and mods used: give credit where credit is due! (The enabling of sex in your game must be from no other mod but WickedWhims)

So this might be a problem. I have done a few stories, but most are pretty meta, that is, including gameplay commentary. I do have one which is pure story without any such commentary here that I rather like: 

HOWEVER, I have no idea what CC or animations are actually in it, so there is no way to assign credit aside for the Sims used which is noted in the description. That being said, if you'd like to include it, feel free.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:01 PM, Kashked said:

So this might be a problem. I have done a few stories, but most are pretty meta, that is, including gameplay commentary. I do have one which is pure story without any such commentary here that I rather like: 

HOWEVER, I have no idea what CC or animations are actually in it, so there is no way to assign credit aside for the Sims used which is noted in the description. That being said, if you'd like to include it, feel free.

Ah, from what I can see, all your stories have a flair of weird; nothing too vanilla. In my Secret Library, I do not just expect BDSM, whips and ropes, etc. I just don't want regular ol' sex. Some of my favorite fetishes and fantasies have nothing to do with BDSM. 

As far as the not knowing CC and Mods, that is understandable since these were made prior. That is something I would consider an exception as others could list any they may know in comments on my site to help give credit. 

Yeah, I'm basically just testing the waters, seeing what arises, and what seems right in the moment with all of this along with seeing if this whole idea is trash or worth the effort.  Seriously I'm thrilled you even dared to share. (You know, as the second person to comment on this in a month 😂)

Nonetheless, your stories seem like a good start and an excellent examples for others. I would truly love it if you would be inspired and wanted to create a new story to submit! 

45 minutes ago, EllaNoir said:

Ah, from what I can see, all your stories have a flair of weird; nothing too vanilla. In my Secret Library, I do not just expect BDSM, whips and ropes, etc. I just don't want regular ol' sex. Some of my favorite fetishes and fantasies have nothing to do with BDSM. 

As far as the not knowing CC and Mods, that is understandable since these were made prior. That is something I would consider an exception as others could list any they may know in comments on my site to help give credit. 

Yeah, I'm basically just testing the waters, seeing what arises, and what seems right in the moment with all of this along with seeing if this whole idea is trash or worth the effort.  Seriously I'm thrilled you even dared to share. (You know, as the second person to comment on this in a month 😂)

Nonetheless, your stories seem like a good start and an excellent examples for others. I would truly love it if you would be inspired and wanted to create a new story to submit! 

I might, if I get back into the game.

Feel free to use the other stories I've posted as well, as far as I am concerned I just like it if people read them and it doesn't matter to me if that is in my blog here or elsewhere, but like I said, there are a fair amount of out-of-character gameplay commentary in most of them if I recall correctly, much of it concerning the world/save they took place in, and that doesn't exist any more as I had to give up on that save after years of updates to the game and mods being added/removed/updated made it too unstable to continue in, so there is some references to what I like to call "the Kashked cinematic universe", characters and events, that isn't really relevant, I used to post in the screenshot thread as an ongoing story but I only ever really copied over the last couple of stories to the blog. It's all kind of messy that way. "The Experience" is, I think, the only stand-alone I did, that also was totally without any kind of reference to the game itself, which is why I suggested that one in particular.

59 minutes ago, Kashked said:

I might, if I get back into the game.

Feel free to use the other stories I've posted as well, as far as I am concerned I just like it if people read them and it doesn't matter to me if that is in my blog here or elsewhere, but like I said, there are a fair amount of out-of-character gameplay commentary in most of them if I recall correctly, much of it concerning the world/save they took place in, and that doesn't exist any more as I had to give up on that save after years of updates to the game and mods being added/removed/updated made it too unstable to continue in, so there is some references to what I like to call "the Kashked cinematic universe", characters and events, that isn't really relevant, I used to post in the screenshot thread as an ongoing story but I only ever really copied over the last couple of stories to the blog. It's all kind of messy that way. "The Experience" is, I think, the only stand-alone I did, that also was totally without any kind of reference to the game itself, which is why I suggested that one in particular.

I see. I think you have great potential if you do decide to get back into the game. Do you mind me asking why you aren't currently playing?

It is always unfortunate to lose saves. I will definitely take a closer look when the time comes for me to upload everything and let you know! Thank you for your entry :)

11 minutes ago, EllaNoir said:

I see. I think you have great potential if you do decide to get back into the game. Do you mind me asking why you aren't currently playing?

It is always unfortunate to lose saves. I will definitely take a closer look when the time comes for me to upload everything and let you know! Thank you for your entry :)

I had that save going for close to 5 years, probably over 1000 hours of play, so a lot of me stopping playing simply has to do with that loss of what I built up, the characters and storylines I had going in there. Starting from scratch in an empty world again is just demoralising. Just as an example I had an entire BDSM-community, with locations, clubs, couples and singles set up using your mod in that world. Just re-creating the basics for that wouldn't take long, but all the context, the relationships, the backstory and everything surrounding it was lost with the save. 

I have played some since, in a new save that I have started up, but just haven't found much motivation. And the fact that I cheaped out on storage-space for my PC means I can't hold the game+mods on my PC with any other significant games installed at the same time (I have about 115 GB availible, and Sims+mods take about 90 of that), so when I do decide to install it, and move over the mod-folder to the SSD, I can't play many other games at the same time. That and the hassle of updating mods (which usually is a 6-8 hours process with the amount I have) every time I install the game just makes it kind of hard to just play on a whim. Oh how I wish the Sims had an equivalent of the Steam workshop that could just keep mods updated automatically when you download the game...

Frankly, I have always had a bit of an issue with the cartoonish nature of the sims games themselves. I used a lot of mods to make the setting more realistic, but in the end it's such an integral part of the sims universe.

Currently I am waiting to see if Life By You will provide a more grounded, realistic take on the genre. If it turns out good I will likely prefer that, although I don't think it will ever reach the popularity scope of the Sims the setting just fits better for me. Visually it probably will never have the amount of positions that WW has, if someone even makes a WW-equivalent to it (nudity is confirmed, but as far as I know they haven't said anything about how sex will work yet), but since there is actual dialogue in it, with the ability to write your own as you go, it will be better able to play out the kind of stories I want to play anyway. The buildup, story and context has always been more interesting to me than the pure visual spectacle anyhow, so I am excited to test it out in june when it releases in early access. Or, y'know, it could turn out to be shit, we'll see. 🙃