SexoutCommonResources not detecting MCM as well as NVSE issues.

Hello there,

I am attempting to run Sexout, however I cannot get the program to operate properly, I attempted to test run all the mods to no avail, had done scorched earth by hard deleting everything related to mods for New Vegas to reset to vanilla, then only reinstalled Sexout (and related requirements) to reset and isolate.  However, each time I start up SCR states that it can't detect MCM (I did install it and reinstall it first to ensure correct operation and minimum shenanigans) and that NVSE isn't the correct version, stating it's version -1.00 (It's not, it's the most recent version: 6.3.5 as well as the NVSE Extender) and I am utterly lost at this point.  I'll post my FOMM load order below and answer any questions regarding the process I ran through to get to this point.  I do want to state that I feel like it's odd that MCM doesn't appear on the load order even though I made sure to install it first then the other mods.  Any help will be greatly appreciated and I hope that I can get this fixed.

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPosNew.esp

SexoutAnimManagement.esm

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSex.esp

RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp

I'd recommend following this to the letter and install slowly to get it right without too much fuss (List of Sexout Mods).

Start at the top and work your way down...

I'll help where I am able...but I got it first try by using that 3 GB all-in-one install file offered here below (SOFA Sexout Framework Assortment). It includes all the pregnancy stuff as well as what got one there...heh. But be sure to have LOOT and all the other requirements. Once the basic set is working you can add more.

Edited by DogOnPorch

also an advice. If you are scorch-earthing anyway. Please switch from FOMM to ModOrganizer2 (or 2nd best Vortex). FOMM has problems handling mods that are too big, like SOFA or contain dll files, like SOFA.

Also can't see it in your information, but don't install Fallout New Vegas (or any other game you want to mod) into C:\Program Files.  Windows *protects* those folders, causing major issues for NVSE and other programs that write files to the gamefolder.