How to add Spouses Enhanced to Constellations Vortex Collection?

I'm trying to add Spouses Enhanced (and consequently SexLab) to the Constellations mod collection for Anniversary Edition. The collection uses Nemesis Engine which I'm not really familiar with but seems to be able to be used in place of FNIS if I'm understanding correctly. I tried to replace the bodies, disable the included Nemesis output, install Spouses Enhanced and SexLab but the animations don't work. I assumed this was because I had to run Nemesis Engine similarly to FNIS but when I try to run it (whether from Vortex or standalone) it closes before really doing anything. Does anyone know how I can get this working? Or if I'm even going about it in the right way or if it's even possible? Sorry, I'm a bit clueless. I haven't modded Skyrim in quite a while so things have changed a lot. 

These are the sort of questions you should ask directly at the said collection's author thread/reddit/discord or whatever they use. You will not get much help regarding any matter tied to any collection here. Nor should you expect it. Collections/mod lists are cancer.

Edited by belegost
On 3/31/2024 at 12:25 PM, belegost said:

These are the sort of questions you should ask directly at the said collection's author thread/reddit/discord or whatever they use. You will not get much help regarding any matter tied to any collection here. Nor should you expect it. Collections/mod lists are cancer.

Well said. These collection/mod pack type posts are getting more frequent.