Need decent whip marks

JahReit

My gorgeous, smooth skinned character isn't always nice.  Sometimes she get whipped for being a "bad girl" and deserves those whelps on her skin. But it doesn't look like her punishment is all that severe.  

What I'd like to see: 

1.  Unlimited whip marks.  it's sort of stupid having 50, 100 or more lashes and only 20 or less marks (mostly less).

2.  All over marks.  Right now the marks I'm seeing are mainly on her thighs with very few on the chest, breast, back, upper body in general.

3.  Better, redder, bleeding marks.  If blood is flying all over the place then the wounds should have blood drops. Maybe an option on blood?

4.  A heal over time option; days or week, players option - in mod configuration of course.

5.  And most important; retained.  Because 1-4 is negated without retaining the marks regardless of CTDs/reloads or changing armor, or any other reason.  That problem has already been solved by the author of cum effects and others I'm sure.

And I would be very negligent if I didn't say:  THANKS to all those making mods for us who can't or won't - can't in my case.  KUDOS and keep making skrim what we'd like it to be.  Not going to mention Bethesda's lack of interest fixing all the problems new and old :P

Whip marks could be done as a mesh/item that you wear in 1 slot. 1st item has just 1 whipmark, 2nd one has the same whipmark as the 1st and another one, etc.... A script would replace one item with another progressively as the whipping continues. You'll have a shitload of nifs though, but they'll stay on. Also you'll have whipmarks hanging in the air with fattier bodies.

Archived