Breaking a male is the same process  as broking female, but no visual effects on clothes cause I did'nt find any one interesting in SCR (symbiotes don't show on males).

So, as said in quest, the process of breaking is a long time, but if you did launch this process on the ghoul you may have a second quest which did appear, do it and you'll gain 2 broken slaves while waiting the ghoul to break.

Don't forget to shift-activate the new slaves or engage dialog if they support to see the options you have with it.

Did you follow ALL steps of the 1st quest ? From memory :

- enslave a sleeping car (near gas station for example)

- say it to follow you

- search a beacon 

If yes a beacon did appear near gas station (an antenna)

Do you use the last version and did you copy all content (.esm and meshes) in the data folder of the game ?

Beta 0-1-4 delivered.

• Broken female slaves can be dancers
  • Player can now rape slaves. If slave is in training process, it will advance
  • Prostitute don't give their caps auomaticaly to player. You must get them yourself
  • Some minor bugs corrected

Documentation in support topic has been updated

First, all important character management is done by activating it while pressing 'left-shift'.

The other options are managed by dialog.

So try 'shift-E' :)

On my keyboard (this quest won't work if you use a 360 controller, keyboard only I found out.) ALT E gave me the menu and I did find the beacon to the right of the station (front view right, not the side Doc's house is on.) But I could not activate it. On the menu when I do the ALT E it didn't have an activate in it.

So how do I turn it on?

Beacon looks like large round satellite dish.

Menu just had open, stop sex, info..etc.

That's SHIFT E not ALT E !

Maybe for you but my Microsoft keyboard uses ALT E for the menu.  Shift E does nothing. At least I get the menu using it.

Edited:

I also use TTW, maybe its part of that to keep both wastelands compatible, but I am only guessing. Still I am wondering where my activate beacon option is? 

I made them a slave and went follow me close and then went to beacon and looked at menu. No option to activate it.

So if I do the keyboard combination (whatever) to bring up the menu. What do I need to do to activate it?

Can I please get help?

If not let me know and I will not use it.

I don't want anyone to get upset at me for asking for help.

'Alt-E' is a debugging perk I use, you may have some surprises :D

You must use 'left-shit' + 'E' on Slaves and beacon. Didn't you try 'right-shift' ? 'right-shift' won't make the job cause the two shift are different keys for NVSE.

Thank you for explaining that to me. Since my shifts don't work for this and I don't know why, I guess this is a mod I can't enjoy.

Sorry I found your debug key combo by accident but I couldn't get the menu any other way.

Thank You again....

Beta 0-2-0 delivered.

• MCM configuring
  • It's possible not to stock slaves respawning items. In this case they disapears.
  • It is possible to forbid enslaving of childrens
  • When enslaving a child you can have it ransformed in yound adult
  • You can enslave creatures
  • You have a limited choice on human slaves clothing before slave is broken
  • Some commands works with left and right shift (not all for now)
  • Some minor bugs corrected

Documentation in support topic has NOT been updated

MCM options which are not editable are the ones that will be in version 1.0 but are not yet fully developed. I wait you'll react on these options :)

You can enslave creature but there will be side-effects cause dialogs are not yet managed for them :)

Can you enslave the sleeping drunken near gas station and do you have the option 'follow me' when shift-activate it once enslaved ?

If yes could you post in a spoiler or by PM your load order please ?

Here's my load order

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSharedResources.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
D201SlaverLife.esm=1
msexBase.esm=1
msexTopsOffice.esm=1
FalloutNV_lang.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
msexFort.esp=1
msexVeronica.esp=1
msexCourtesan.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1

I don't know if it can help, but when I ask a slave to follow, the following appears on the console:

D201ActSetFollowClose - Begin
D201ActSetFollowClose - End

p.s: Thanks for your fast reply! I really appreciate that  :blush:

I currently try the alpha of the final v1 version and I had the same problem with the 2 drunken slaves who didn't follow me.

Don't worry with that and follow the quest even if it don't follow :

- enslave a drunken

- say it to follow (no problem if it don't do)

- activate the beacon near gas station (if you can't activate this one, try the one in Doc Mitchell House, on top of an interior door, between the 2 rooms you visit when beginning the game)

- return to the slave and say it to stay here

- give it orders : you'll learn obedience

Then the second quest may begin and you can play. 

Packages are really problems in Fallout :/

If this does'nt solve the problem, try to enslave Trudy when sleeping.

I currently try the alpha of the final v1 version and I had the same problem with the 2 drunken slaves who didn't follow me.

Don't worry with that and follow the quest even if it don't follow :

- enslave a drunken

- say it to follow (no problem if it don't do)

- activate the beacon near gas station (if you can't activate this one, try the one in Doc Mitchell House, on top of an interior door, between the 2 rooms you visit when beginning the game)

- return to the slave and say it to stay here

- give it orders : you'll learn obedience

Then the second quest may begin and you can play. 

Packages are really problems in Fallout :/

I manage to do that, although I'd really like to have them follow me around or at least place them near the beacon. Well, waiting for updates :D

Beta 0-9-0 delivered.

It is the last beta version before delivering the first final version.

All fonctionnalities of version 1 are in, see the second post of the thread to see.

The version contains some minor bugs (I'll correct them as they will be seen) but is stable.

Good game and destroy the NCR  :exclamation:

Beta 0-9-1 delivered.

Trainers and Fertilizer don't do job on death chars
  • Some bugs with slaves diseapparing are corrected
  • Some bugs with slaves bloqued in sex act are corrected
  • When asking a slave to stay near a beacon, the search of a beacon is on a limited distance
  • Milk bottle are not removed from lactating chars
  • Some other minor corrections

MAJOR MODIFICATION : when enslaved, char lost all its current factions. Beware with named and scripted chars, you may broke some quests.

Add-on : an optional patch is done for RTS users, Brahmin Bess appear now in Goodsprings, its avoid the problems at Mojave outpost when NCR is enemy. 

Both of the two starter slaves, and various NPCs and companions.

It happens the moment they are tagged as a slave, while they are still lying down, and continues once they stand up, and regardless of what phase of being broken they are in.

I tried saving/reloading with no success.

I am using the usual sexlab ones, plus unlimted companions and some tranquilizer-gun adding mods for ease of enslavement. Nothing added between .2 and .9.

edit:

The slave continues to teleport around even when dead and with no items on the body.

Also, the mod apparently changed the main map from "Mojave Wasteland" to "Terres Devastees de Movaje", which it did not do in .2.

found 1 problem when updated to newest version slave camp was gone and slaves where disspaering reappaering around me.

update.  ok if u start agame that already has it it messes up. even the  options for the mod config dont show up right. u might recommend not updateding of u already have lots of slaves and such.  trying a clean save already started anew game for test.

found 1 problem when updated to newest version slave camp was gone and slaves where disspaering reappaering around me.

update.  ok if u start agame that already has it it messes up. even the  options for the mod config dont show up right. u might recommend not updateding of u already have lots of slaves and such.  trying a clean save already started anew game for test.

Slave camp was just a try, I won't work anymore on it, it's obsolete, now you can place beacons where you want and make your own camps.

Version before 0-0-9 where really betas, version 0-0-9 if the final version 1  I try to stabilise so try a new game or at least a save without any thing from Slaver's Life.

@Sakhmeth : 

Try to select a slave with console, type removeallitems on it and re-enlave him to see. I can't reproduce your problem, there is conflict with 2 mods trying to move the char.

I'm playing since 6+ hours with the last version from a free start and have very few problems noted in my todo list for now.

bah should have put that slaver camp is gone lol. only other thing hate rigth now is how if u kill them they get stuck followning lol.

hopely full realease sees map icons for the becons u set.

also can u sell the slaves not sure but if rmeember dont someone  buys slaves

I think I know what is causing it.

The old saves still "want" to have the old default beacon that spawns near the gas station when you first enter Goodsprings. The NPCs are glitching because they think it is still supposed to be there.

I did a completely fresh start, and didn't have a problem.

So I turned off all but essential mods, and still had the old problem on my save. Then i realized that after enslaving the first couple of slaves by the gas station, my quest tracker started to act up when I was supposed to bring them to that first beacon. It was because it was trying to give me a tracker for the location of the beacon that no longer exists, and is failing.