encounterd a new bug have no idea what caused it. went to check on slaves then when i got to the point the dish started following me around. when u reload goes back to spot but bugs back out after a min. i removed it by reloading now seeing if happen again.

ok that fixed it for now no idea why it started. on another thing on slaves that for some reason stop training if u take and rape them ti seems to start their training back again.

hopely next verson u have a npc somewhere to sell extra to.

also on the reputation thing not all groups are on there like the escaped convicts of primm they wont attack even thou the powder gang is set to hostile.

bah should have put that slaver camp is gone lol. only other thing hate rigth now is how if u kill them they get stuck followning lol.

It seems I forgot to manage slave's dead. I'll do that :)

also can u sell the slaves not sure but if rmeember dont someone  buys slaves

That will not be in version 1. I many ideas for v2, there will be a cost to slavery and options to gain money to pay that. Selling slaves will be one option.

I did a completely fresh start, and didn't have a problem.

Clearly, playing with the version 0-9-x with a save done with an old version will pose many problems. I completly revieved the beacon's management before 0-9-x.

Sorry of that but while a final version is not delivered it can be.

Normally there is 90% of chance that 0-9-x will be compatible with final version.

encounterd a new bug have no idea what caused it. went to check on slaves then when i got to the point the dish started following me around. when u reload goes back to spot but bugs back out after a min. i removed it by reloading now seeing if happen again.

ok that fixed it for now no idea why it started. on another thing on slaves that for some reason stop training if u take and rape them ti seems to start their training back again.

Some NPC are scripted and others have packages which replace mine.

- For packages, I can't do nothing, it is not possible to remove packages by code so the only thing I can do is surveying the distance from the beacon. If To far, I move it to beacon and I force my package.

- For scripts, I don't want to remove NPC's script, it would cause to many quests broken.

So, avoid to enslave named slaves, it's on your own risk.

also on the reputation thing not all groups are on there like the escaped convicts of primm they wont attack even thou the powder gang is set to hostile.

I manage only the main factions so some minor factions are not managed. Devs have done some factions for certain quests and there are to much to manage all.

Beware too of the faction interactions for NPC who are in many factions. For example on a NPC which is in NCR Faction and in Crimson faction :

- NCR enemy + Crimson Neutral ->  NPC will be enemy

- NCR enemy + Crimson Friend -> NPC will be neutral

The game evaluate all factions of the NPCs to know if there must have a combat. For that reason I remove all factions on slaves else an old NCR slave will fight an old NCR raider :)

sorry for my limitated english

Beta 0-9-2 delivered.

Trainers and Fertilizer don't do job on death chars

• Same NPC can't be set ally twice
  • Allied males have now Pipboy
  • Removing a beacon now deactivate it
  • A bug in the prostitutes caps gain have been corrected
  • Death of slave is now managed
  • Pregnant female have now a different color pipboy (don't forget to install meshes and textures)
I'll continue to support version 1 (beta 0-9-x -> 1-x-x) but I begin work on v2 :)

Version 1 is a slaving tool which permits you to enslave and manage NPCs and can be used by itself to have fun.

But I'm not entirely satisfied with the final result, some ways I got don't permits some actions on chars there are great chance that I'll restart from scratch for v2 and make v2 non compatible with v1, sorry.

V2 will be a long job, for now, have fun with this version :)

Note : I search help ont graphics jobs, meshes and textures, I don't want to learn all this part and just changing the color or a pipboy took me 4 hours with a bad result.

imo  i wouldnt worry about the pipboy color much. i would rather have function over it looking pretty for v2. after v2 or when ever that is u can tweak stuff like that lol.

dont overstrech yourself and get burned out before  the mod is up to what u want like so many modders do.

imo  i wouldnt worry about the pipboy color much. i would rather have function over it looking pretty for v2. after v2 or when ever that is u can tweak stuff like that lol.

The test on pipboy was to see is it was difficult to work on graphics things. I came, I did, I saw and I'll don't do anymore :P

dont overstrech yourself and get burned out before  the mod is up to what u want like so many modders do.

I've a long list of ideas for v2 but I wanted to end the job on v1 to avoid that and deliver somthing useable :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...