Any vanilla Dog replacer mods with Schlong?

So im looking for a mod that add more variety from the vanilla dogs. I have Demonic creatures wich adds zombie and skinned hounds but I would like to see a Rottwellier, Doberman or a big dog with my female character.

So far I saw this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68031 wich add more breeds into the game but people say the dogs doesnt have penis. 

Or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50753 this one for replacing the vanilla dog 

What would I have to do to add a Schlong to the dogs of these mods? Are there other dog mods that already come with a schlong?

Can i change the meshes of the dog mod for the dog meshes files  of more nasty critters or that would break the mod? 

I would appreciate if you could tell me if that would work beforehand since i dont have much time at all to play the game the fun way 

On 3/15/2024 at 9:14 AM, FauxFurry said:

A combination of Diverse Dog Textures and Animal SOS (just the add-on) will do what you want.

Hello, really sorry to bother you but I tried the mods DDT and  Animal SOS and the new dogs continue to being penisless. I dont know exactly what do you mean with (just the add-on) of ASOS i tried with the add on option that shows up when installing the mod with vortex, and ir didnt work.

then i tried installing the full mod and changing the sos for the dogs from mnc to asos, still only the vanilla dogs have working dicks. 

Where you refering to grabbing the Animal sos kit 2.7 and adding the penis from the kit to the Diverse Dog Textures mod folder? Im lost 😅 but i want make this to work so if i have to learn some modding ill do it and share it for the people. that Great Dane from the mod would fit very well for punishing the Daugther in my current Wartimes playtrought. PLS HELP A FELLOW DEGENERATE