Dragon's Dogma 2 modding

5 hours ago, Torchersphix said:

Great work on the Mod. For test03.rar I noticed that it breaks the textures on the male model as included below. Also the Workers Greaves for Female seems to be missing the mesh overall and it is see through.

test03-0.png

test03-1.png

test03-2-WorkersGreaves.png

I noticed that too. I was coming up on the checkpoint rest town at night and a man's pants were glowing like a light house drawing me in lol.

23 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

Highly recommend this mod: MDF-XL

The mod basically allows you to remove specific parts on any armor pieces. I was able to remove skirt and pants on the Marcher's set.

DragonsDogma2.jpg.cf241ca3cbcecc78d45946eb491d4264.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. The dude should probably rename this mod or give a better description because I've probably passed by it a dozen times without knowing what it does.

Screenshot 2024-04-21 162747.png

Edited by JoeMesh
On 4/22/2024 at 2:52 AM, Kargrin said:

Quick update that fixes some invisible legs in NPC's

test04v1.7z 8.44 MB · 39 downloads

dd2-ulo.png.301fd1a89be6344e7d4395a11121a70c.png

Thank you for your work! You give me hope for the future of DD 2 horny modding.

It has been a whole month since the release of the game, but there was not even a hint that there would be any mod changing the body model to a high-quality one. Or a mod that changes a woman's walking animation to a natural one.  Do you think this is even possible?

1 hour ago, Bodurio said:

Thank you for your work! You give me hope for the future of DD 2 horny modding.

It has been a whole month since the release of the game, but there was not even a hint that there would be any mod changing the body model to a high-quality one. Or a mod that changes a woman's walking animation to a natural one.  Do you think this is even possible?

Sadly not yet. To simplify is around the same reason why robes are not being modded, the body mesh need special configurations to work.

Also adding a body that is too different would break all the clothing, as they are "worn" over the body, and not a full piece like in Bethesda games.

10 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Sadly not yet. To simplify is around the same reason why robes are not being modded, the body mesh need special configurations to work.

Also adding a body that is too different would break all the clothing, as they are "worn" over the body, and not a full piece like in Bethesda games.

True, I use Big Boob mod and some outfits have the my character's breast clipping through some of them. Also same reason when you use MDF-XL to remove certain armor pieces, you still get the naked body underneath showing. Mod like MDF-XL would be impossible in Skyrim and Fallout 4 and would require a variety of styles of the same outfit to pull it off.

3 hours ago, inthebinyougook said:

Real body modding still isn't possible right now, but XTGMods has delivered an amazing solution in our time of need.

Dragon's Dogma 2 2024.04.24 - 20.05.11.110.DVR.mp4_20240424_201824.781.jpg

Is that mod released or just a preview? Is just sliders or a new mesh?

18 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Update with Landwalkers styled pants

image.png.e61423989e7afa7379cdca8679c4564a.png

test05.zip 11.65 MB · 27 downloads

It's just awesome. Your quality are getting better and better every time
I have a small question. On the body settings I use, many types of armor look incorrect, but Worker's Greaves and Landwalkers look just fine. Can you tell me please if it is possible to get their standalone versions somehow?