Dragon's Dogma 2 modding

7 hours ago, speedapple said:

Does she have short-ish hair, different coloured eyes/ hetrochroma, have both meister skills and straightforward personality lol? 

I believe so. It's been awhile since I've had her on my team now so I can't remember. She was very helpful though, added her to my favorites.

12 hours ago, zhangyuj said:

That is a very nice butt, did you use any mod or just the ingame sliders to achieve this?

I'm curious too. I can't make a good looking butt in this game to save my life.

On 4/13/2024 at 6:47 PM, zhangyuj said:

I couldn't seem to find this legging, which piece is it? The other pieces in your mod are very good, looking forward to more pieces being fixed and replaced! Great work!

I can't find this as well.

Anyone know how the actual nude mod is going for the female characters? The one we have on nexus mods is fine and all, but it's just a texture over the original body. One of the first times I've seen a male body mod actually come out before the female one.

4 hours ago, Gwandak said:

Anyone know how the actual nude mod is going for the female characters? The one we have on nexus mods is fine and all, but it's just a texture over the original body. One of the first times I've seen a male body mod actually come out before the female one.

Mesh mods for the actual body are not working yet (at least from what I've heard) the nude male model is using an underpant model converted as dick

And update:

test03.rar

Mesh fixes

Finally got the gist of adding new textures

Now both new meshes for Thief's gaiters and Cliff leapers

Also right now exported meshes lose physics, so dresses/skirts would look bad

dd2-v3.png.901e72bda1b4425733e1d9288428c591.png

Edited by Kargrin

Great work on the Mod. For test03.rar I noticed that it breaks the textures on the male model as included below. Also the Workers Greaves for Female seems to be missing the mesh overall and it is see through.

test03-0.png

test03-1.png

test03-2-WorkersGreaves.png

Edited by Torchersphix