Dragon's Dogma 2 modding

9 hours ago, toro0079 said:

did you guys see the Courtly Set Ver.R mod?

The author of this mod made very cool armor mods for monster hunter, that's really good news that he is interested in  DD2

3 hours ago, Bodurio said:

It's just awesome. Your quality are getting better and better every time
I have a small question. On the body settings I use, many types of armor look incorrect, but Worker's Greaves and Landwalkers look just fine. Can you tell me please if it is possible to get their standalone versions somehow?

Could you give the armor names where the problem happens? And what is the issue?

12 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Could you give the armor names where the problem happens? And what is the issue?

Here is a screenshot with the names of the armor and the problems clearly: 

As for the Thief's Gaiters, for some reason the body model makes its way through the panty model, And the same problem on all the other leg armor using this model of panties. I think I'm the only one with this problem because of my body settings, but I decided to mention it just in case

12312312.png

Fix

19 hours ago, Bodurio said:

Here is a screenshot with the names of the armor and the problems clearly: 

As for the Thief's Gaiters, for some reason the body model makes its way through the panty model, And the same problem on all the other leg armor using this model of panties. I think I'm the only one with this problem because of my body settings, but I decided to mention it just in case

12312312.png

Fix for the invisible legs, the Thief one is intented(digging in butt)

test03c.zip

On 4/23/2024 at 12:11 PM, Kargrin said:

Sadly not yet. To simplify is around the same reason why robes are not being modded, the body mesh need special configurations to work.

Also adding a body that is too different would break all the clothing, as they are "worn" over the body, and not a full piece like in Bethesda games.

I will be perfectly happy with just two things :

1. photorealistic full 4k skin textures for full nude body (I'm quite surprised this isn't here yet)

2. a very nice and tight ass; the space between the two cheeks is wide as a river.

I'm waiting for that second point to create a female character.

I'd certainly love a (3.) sexy female animation but hey I don't want to be too greedy XD

Since you seem to know about modding this game, are any of these likely to become a reality at some point?

Typically, a new nude body is made before outfits are converted over. Like the famous CBBE body from Skyrim and Fallout 4. Same with Nioh 2, Elden Ring, Cyber Punk, etc... when a new female body is introduced, Mod authors tend to often use the new body as a template to convert outfits over.

I reckon, if someone did come out with a new fully functioning female body, the rest will soon follow.

Truthfully, I don't know if the game has enough support behind it. People just seem like they aren't interested in this title as much as other ones. I could fully see it being one of those games that doesn't ever get a full-on nude body. Similar to the first dragons dogma, there just wasn't enough people interested in it.

The main issue atm is how the RE engine had modding tools specialized in single prefab characters (like in RE games), but the addition of sliders added a new layer of complexity, not to mention the clothing physics and other small things.

6 hours ago, Gwandak said:

What's it's recurring player rate, though?

20k+ 30day avg which is considerably higher than what the first game had 

so the game may actually be hard to modify in a satisfying way.