Sexist Guards Don't Yap While Sleeping

View File

Stepping into any guard barracks while Sexist Guards was installed became highly annoying for me.  All the guards would be asleep, yet still yapping about women.  Like, you're fucking asleep, stfu.

So this is my fix - I only covered the guard dialog shown in my xEdit shot.  Sexist Guards adds alot of dialog for alot of NPCs - shopkeepers and whatnot.  More can probably be done, but this was my focus for now.

They'll still say all the same things while awake, on guard, or patrolling.  If you want to reduce those too, there are options in the Sexist Guards MCM.

I also recommend the new Subtitles mod - this allows multiple subtitles to be shown at once.  I think I'm using this voice pack - there are probably others.  Much better than silent dialog, but adds to the annoyance discussed above.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/07/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexist Guards and its requirements
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by km4387
5 hours ago, Orb23 said:

once again getting virus detected?

3 hours ago, Zelathi said:

Same here.

I reuploaded the mod as a ZIP instead of a 7z, and scanning reports no issues for me.  Try to download it again and see if it gets flagged.

5 hours ago, km4387 said:

I reuploaded the mod as a ZIP instead of a 7z, and scanning reports no issues for me.  Try to download it again and see if it gets flagged.

Works fine, no false flag now, thanks.