MLP Loading screens (SFW)

lordsenecas

MLP loading screens.7zThis is just a mod i decided to make for all the FO: NV  Bronies so have fun with them :3

There are about 30 loading screens of My Little Pony: Friendship is magic (All safe for work)

Feed back is awesome btw :D

so ya not much more to say

​Install/Uninstall Read-me is in the folder with the rest of the mod  

Hope you like it and enjoy your Pony filled loading :3

Emily don't get it.

What's about all these pony business?

Why do they need to be safe enough being for being a cartoon slide show?

hahaha. It's like it's your first day on the internet!

Look up MLP on Paheal (Google), let's see how much you like the "brony" movement then.

Emily don't get it.

Look up MLP on Paheal (Google), let's see how much you like the "brony" movement then.

Um...on "some" bronies defence...you can't send someone searching for MLP (or anything else) on a site like Paheal and expect he/she makes a positive opinion about it... :-/

Emily don't get it.

Um...on "some" bronies defence...you can't send someone searching for MLP (or anything else) on a site like Paheal and expect he/she makes a positive opinion about it... :-/

Don't defend "bronies" they deserve to rot in a dank, dark cave for giving themselves a title to generalize themselves as efficient human beings. The whole point of telling someone to go to paheal is too see the darker side of people of "fandoms". It's really fucked up how they get, excuse me for disliking them outright?

Oh MLP. Internet full of trolling images with those, so yeah I guess it is SFW.

About bronies, I don't see many but when I do, I see people getting annoyed by them.

Ya people seem to hate us for doing good things, like raising millions of dollars for children with defects

Ya people seem to hate us for doing good things, like raising millions of dollars for children with defects

Again, how can one statement be so objectively wrong?  The reason that bronies get hate is the same reason that furries get hate:  They have to tell everyone, everywhere, that they're bronies, especialy when it's not appropriate.

Guest endgameaddiction

Again, how can one statement be so objectively wrong?  The reason that bronies get hate is the same reason that furries get hate:  They have to tell everyone, everywhere, that they're bronies, especialy when it's not appropriate.

It's making the statement clear. Forcing us to give two shits that you care about it. It's no different then gay protesters making a fool of themselves in public to make the world care. And I know plenty of gay people who despises when they do that. "They give us a bad rep/name.

It's making the statement clear. Forcing us to give two shits that you care about it. It's no different then gay protesters making a fool of themselves in public to make the world care. And I know plenty of gay people who despises when they do that. "They give us a bad rep/name.

Some people just want to be heard regardless of the message. Others do this and are oblivious to it until later on. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion. Voicing it to 7 billion people they have to understand there will be mixed results. That's life and if (s)he doesn't accept it then they're shallower than a mud puddle. :s

• 1 month later...

Archived