Some Sevenbase Armors CTD When Equip, Some Don't

laz0r

Like the title says, I've correctly installed BBP on my character, as the body works flawlessly as does most armor mods I use with it.

However, two armor mods in particular are giving me a lot of issues. These armors are the Nightshade armor conversion for the Sevenbase body and the Mina armor conversion for the body. For whatever reason, whenever I equip the armor I CTD.

I can't make heads or tails of this because other armor mods converted for the Sevenbase body work perfectly, BBP and all. 

I'd appreciate any insight into this matter.

I'm using a custom race, but both the skeleton for the custom race and all other races are BBP compatible. I have the first person skeleton installed for both as well, which is why I'm confused as to why this is not working correctly. I'm not sure if the other mods I'm running have a first person mesh weighted to the breast bones, but I've just overwritten the skeletons again in their respective folders to make sure that they're installed correctly and I'm still getting the CTD with these particular armors. 

Edit:

For some reason replacing the mesh a second time worked.. it was the same file though, so I really have no idea why that happened :s

Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it. 

Archived