Installing SOS for Skyrim 1.6.640

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

in bodyslide, make sure you do not have anything called "never nude" checked

I don't have ones like that selected. But from what i've noticed is that sos is not distributing schlongs for npcs. Any way to fix that?

It will be HIMBO which is providing the Never Nude body. Try uninstalling it and when you reinstall it read the options in the FOMOD and make sure you pick the correct options.

Read the mod's description page on Nexus first.

In BS you should see something like this.

Himbo.jpg.2a33be1483b42a33727f1382f0cc776f.jpg

11 hours ago, jfraser said:

assuming you have the latest XP32 maximum skeleton, make sure it has the "SOS" box checked and make sure it is not overwritten by anything.

I got it checked but still sos isn't distributing them to existing npcs.

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It will be HIMBO which is providing the Never Nude body. Try uninstalling it and when you reinstall it read the options in the FOMOD and make sure you pick the correct options.

Read the mod's description page on Nexus first.

In BS you should see something like this.

Reveal hidden contents

Himbo.jpg.2a33be1483b42a33727f1382f0cc776f.jpg

Tried removing it but still nothing

Then there is a good chance you accidentally installed the wrong version of something. Really easy to do these days. Uninstall, re-download, and reinstall everything related 

Edited by jfraser
On 3/1/2024 at 1:59 PM, jfraser said:

Then there is a good chance you accidentally installed the wrong version of something. Really easy to do these days. Uninstall, re-download, and reinstall everything related 

Thank you! Installing everything related again worked... For a short time, now I have another issue, but maybe I'll make another post. Anyways thanks again.

On 3/1/2024 at 10:58 PM, Grey Cloud said:

What does that mean? FFS, if you want people to help you at least try to exert yourself a teeny-weeny bit. Don't bother replying, I'm gone.

Not my problem If you don't understand simple english

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

Not my problem If you don't understand simple english

It's "English".

Your sentence was not a sentence as it lacked a subject. What is the 'it' - SOS, HIMBO?

Was I supposed to guess whether you had reinstalled 'it'?

How could it be 'still nothing' when the problem was something (underwear) being there when it shouldn't have been?

I am currently building my first SE installation after more than two years away from Skyrim LE. I've had quite a few problems but my methodology generally means they are resolved fairly swiftly.

1. Assume that I have done something wrong.

2. Go online and re-read description pages, install instructions etc.

3. Use a search engine to find more info.

4. If the problem is with a mod then I go to the support thread for that mod.

5. If the problem is a more general Skyrim problem then I go to tech support.

With 4 and 5 I try to describe what my problem is and what I have tried by way of a fix as clearly and fully as I can.

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's "English".

Your sentence was not a sentence as it lacked a subject. What is the 'it' - SOS, HIMBO?

Was I supposed to guess whether you had reinstalled 'it'?

How could it be 'still nothing' when the problem was something (underwear) being there when it shouldn't have been?

I am currently building my first SE installation after more than two years away from Skyrim LE. I've had quite a few problems but my methodology generally means they are resolved fairly swiftly.

1. Assume that I have done something wrong.

2. Go online and re-read description pages, install instructions etc.

3. Use a search engine to find more info.

4. If the problem is with a mod then I go to the support thread for that mod.

5. If the problem is a more general Skyrim problem then I go to tech support.

With 4 and 5 I try to describe what my problem is and what I have tried by way of a fix as clearly and fully as I can.

I answered you, so it was obvious that I meant Himbo, by saying 'still nothing' I meant that after 'removing' which meant unsinstalling the mod, which was Himbo, It still didn't work as intended. Do you understand now, or should i spell it out for you?

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

Do you understand now, or should i spell it out for you?

The issue isn't my understanding. The issue is your poor 'english' and lack of effort.

From my first post:

On 3/1/2024 at 11:30 AM, kupa11 said:

Try uninstalling it and when you reinstall it read the options in the FOMOD and make sure you pick the correct options.

You to jfraser because you have a shitty on with me:

17 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Thank you! Installing everything related again worked

Edited by Grey Cloud

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

You to jfraser because you have a shitty on with me:

19 hours ago, kupa11 said:

On 3/1/2024 at 10:58 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Don't bother replying, I'm gone