(LE) SOS massive cocks clipping through body during sex

I know the issue is just space with the models and the easy solution would be to just shrink the cocks.

...  buuuuut I don't wanna and figured I should ask for a fix so that it either hides what is inside a body or create bulges.  I am playing on LE, so keep that in mind for compatibility stuff.

1 hour ago, GloopityGoop said:

I know the issue is just space with the models and the easy solution would be to just shrink the cocks.

...  buuuuut I don't wanna and figured I should ask for a fix so that it either hides what is inside a body or create bulges.  I am playing on LE, so keep that in mind for compatibility stuff.

If you are using one of the HDT physics addons, either PE or SMP and compatible body then you can have collision physics and therefore stomach bulges

BUT...

There are limits to what they can do. I understand SMP handles it better but bodies and schlong angle may still need to be adjusted to  "line up" correctly and a monstrous cock is still going to clip through the stomach.
So far I don't know any body that has bones in the throat to allow for bulges so it is just limited to stomach.

I don't know of anything that will "hide" the schlong mesh if it's too big.

Edited by Mez558
  • 1 month later...