Creation Kit is almost completely empty

Oh, and by default, the ck has tons of useless warnings and click-me-away widgets.

That's what the other few ini settings are for. ( can't help with that from memory until next weekend 🙁)

11 minutes ago, worik said:

Your installation is not native english language, right?

It's fixable. Ther's a mod on nexus for this issue to add the missing strings for non-english setups

Installation is in English...

I get 404 site errors with the screenshot's but I guess they belong to the useless spam I mentioned above.

You'll get tons more,unless you read up on the few mentioned ini settings.

They switch that spam off.

1 minute ago, worik said:

I get 404 site errors with the screenshot's but I guess they belong to the useless spam I mentioned above.

You'll get tons more,unless you read up on the few mentioned ini settings.

They switch that spam off.

Really? 404 errors? Well in any case one says scripts are missing, one says relationships are missing, one says something like "missing siblings found in story" (That's a new error if I've ever heard one) etc.

useless spam

well-known

Even Bugthesdas wiki tells you to ignore them

Mind you that I am without my notes, but to get rid of some, try in the ck.ini(whatever it's name) 

bBlockMessageBoxes=1

Omg...after all that work I finally get to the NPC, and I can only change the hair color to specific options, I don't have full control. Meaning "white" isn't an option. Was it all for nothing?

Just now, Aki K said:

Omg...after all that work I finally get to the NPC, and I can only change the hair color to specific options, I don't have full control. Meaning "white" isn't an option. Was it all for nothing?

No, you can. But that's where I am out of use for you just going by memory. 

Somebody else needs to step in

Well google turned up nothing. Everytime someone asks in google, people respond with telling the person to change it in nifscope. (Which was the first thing i tried before creation kit, so obviously it was a no go...)