Dg75 Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 4 hours ago, CRZ64 said: Is there another Leaking / Pressure animation i dont really like the vanilla one its kinda like masturbating lol I want something animation like in the sims when holding or accident is there any ? um . . yeah but not in paf or pfa mod. Pno has a different one, if using pno along with pfa then you would want to select pno's extra animations on its second fomod page at installation. Although both may play but it should change things up a bit. Or find one you like, duplicate it into a patch so it overwrites pafs default. 1
CRZ64 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 14 hours ago, Dg75 said: um . . yeah but not in paf or pfa mod. Pno has a different one, if using pno along with pfa then you would want to select pno's extra animations on its second fomod page at installation. Although both may play but it should change things up a bit. Or find one you like, duplicate it into a patch so it overwrites pafs default. Thanks, found the animation when holding sadly no accident replacer though
Medieval Genie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 48 minutes ago, CRZ64 said: Thanks, found the animation when holding sadly no accident replacer though Here's what I did to help this very issue: Turn OFF leaking animation for Pee And Fart: Fixes and Addons. Connect Private Needs: Orgasm and PFA. Let the leaking animations from PNO play whenever an accident is triggered.
CRZ64 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Yeah this is the way i do But for some reason my walk animation stuck on the holding the crotch animation even after accident.. lol
WWWGONA Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Is this mod compatible with the original "Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals" in addition to "Dirt and Blood and Cum"?
Dg75 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 On 9/8/2026 at 11:09 PM, WWWGONA said: Is this mod compatible with the original "Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals" in addition to "Dirt and Blood and Cum"? yes. pfa listens for it
WWWGONA Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/13/2026 at 7:14 AM, Dg75 said: yes. pfa listens for it Many thanks
Nemo.Otis Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Is there a way to increase the original PAF number of placeable toilets to more than 30? Since Dooty only cover the overworld and not the city/interiors, I quickly feel limited when I want to create spots for npc tracking. Also, the food poisoning disease (tha comes with Sunhelm diseases I believe) is not giving the sick status in my save, is it a known issue?
TheServerGhost Posted September 20 Posted September 20 H eyyy I may be being very blind here but which is the actual file for the mod on the downloads list? I can just see a bunch of the patches
Dg75 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 56 minutes ago, TheServerGhost said: H eyyy I may be being very blind here but which is the actual file for the mod on the downloads list? I can just see a bunch of the patches its the file named M70W1IhT and its a link to mega
Dg75 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 7 hours ago, Nemo.Otis said: Is there a way to increase the original PAF number of placeable toilets to more than 30? Since Dooty only cover the overworld and not the city/interiors, I quickly feel limited when I want to create spots for npc tracking. Also, the food poisoning disease (tha comes with Sunhelm diseases I believe) is not giving the sick status in my save, is it a known issue? I had thought about making a user adjustable max option at one time, but never did for safety and performance reasons. Pafs toilet quest script would need edited adding to its property value a new max. The mcm's and any other other script referencing the max would also need updated. Maybe something to look into.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now