WIP Argonian thorpac nude textures 'sexy scales for them lizard tails'

watshisface

hey guys and gals and lizzard lovers!

im now working on the argonian high res textures for 'Thorpac Body ALPHA' so we can have the second and by no means least, of the beast races supported nicely with 2pac4eva7 and thor925's new female body.

here are some initial screenshots to test out the new details 'this is not the finished product so dont panic :)

post-9325-1359787157727_thumb.jpgpost-9325-13597871578217_thumb.jpg

colourations and scale sizes will be changed so neednt worry that all argonians will be yellow.

leave your comments suggestions and wishes below please

as always i love to hear what you lot think!

watshisface x

Love the Khajiit one' date=' when are you releasing this one?

[/quote']

soon as im done :) this ones taking a little longer as the shadow map that affects the lighting on the scales 'specifically on the back shoulder and extremities needs to be in line with the new scales im making. it will be at least at a day i think. im a hard worker so itll be done not before long :)

glad you like it :)

at first glance i liked the original texture i came up with but upon altering the colouration it started to look out of place on the argonian form so. i have gone for EXTRA high detail as you all will be happier to hear. it will take about an hour longer to process but it will be worth it. 'Teaser'post-9325-13597871579709_thumb.jpgpost-9325-13597871580389_thumb.jpg

compare these to the first screens and youll be convinced.

as promised i have completed the new argonian textures so people can be happy in the fact that all lizard people will have correctly positioned nipples/new detailed textures and just a whole sense that they are important :D

'Teaser' post-9325-13597871593827_thumb.jpg

Argonian Female Highres re-skin (thorpac compatible)V1.0

for the downloadable files please go to the new forum link below

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3429

enjoy everyone and leave a comment cos i love to know what you all think!

watshisface x

Long time lurker' date=' never said anything on LoversLab (Shame on me, I know!), but, as a huge fan of Argonians and lizards in general, I must tell you that I simply love what you have done with the textures. The detail is gorgeous and makes you almost feel the scaley skin. My deepest thanks.

[/quote']

have you tested them to see if they run well in your game yet? i havent had any confirmations yet that they work for others 'but i cant see why they wouldnt if you have installed thorpac body alpha :)'

thank you for your comment made me smile, as a fan of beast races i generally find they are the least loved 'mod wise' so i put myself into it completely to create a beautiful texture for the beautiful body crafted by 2pac4eva7 and thor925

Yes, I have tested them successfully in-game with thorpac body. There are no visible seams or distorted patterns and no performance drop at all. It really enriches my gaming experience when my argonian decides to explore Lake Ilinalta...naked of course.

I did not have high hopes for it, but I crossed my fingers for Bethesda giving Argonians a unique swimming animation with heavy use of the tail. Since Sony did it in Everquest 2 with the Iksar, why couldn't Bethesda do it too? Well, nothing the modding community can't fix when the construction set comes out.

Lizards and reptiles in general need to be appreciated a lot more...don't you agree? :)

This is great stuff, I may have to start back playing skyrim again, I got bored because of the lack of modding tool's for skyrim. and had gone back to updating my Oblivion mod there http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=161

But with all this really neat body improving I may have to get back to Skyrim..LOL

I do love Skyrim. is just I feel handy capped there not being able to mod stuff efficiently yet. And modding, (I know poorly), is what is really fun for me.

This is great stuff' date=' I may have to start back playing skyrim again, I got bored because of the lack of modding tool's for skyrim. and had gone back to updating my Oblivion mod there http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=161

But with all this really neat body improving I may have to get back to Skyrim..LOL

I do love Skyrim. is just I feel handy capped there not being able to mod stuff efficiently yet. And modding, (I know poorly), is what is really fun for me.

[/quote']

i know the feeling, since i started dedicating myself to the thorpac body replacer ive been modding almost non stop. and i think i have probably clocked about 100 hours modding time over 80 hours actual gameplay since release. being a texture modder im used to getting the occasional complaint about how things dont look right but you know, when i get messages like this it makes everything i do worthwhile. especially as beast races are given so little love in the modding community its an honor to be the 'only one' dont quote me on this, beautifying beast races. i guess its just some people dont appreciate the levels of detail that are really needed to make beast races look 'uniquely beautiful' and beastly in a sexy way

• 1 month later...

the science major in you can do whatever it likes. this is an old post. see Beast Race Beautiful. also i am a firm believe on telling anyone who has issues with argonians breasts to go straight to hell. want realistic lizards? well this game has lizard people that walk, talk and a whole host of other things normal lizards dont. them having tits is the least of your worries if your after something realistic.

the science major in you can do whatever it likes. this is an old post. see Beast Race Beautiful. also i am a firm believe on telling anyone who has issues with argonians breasts to go straight to hell. want realistic lizards? well this game has lizard people that walk' date=' talk and a whole host of other things normal lizards dont. them having tits is the least of your worries if your after something realistic.

[/quote']

Hey now, that's a little harsh, I think argonians actually look better flatchested - makes them more sleek and exotic...

Archived