Npc death face/expression

Relevant Halo

mine is not the case if an NPC dies with me I always have the eyes open, sometimes the mouth. it depends on the situation, with a death-scream is then the mouth open.
Maybe it is up to the mod that you are using, maybe he blocked this effect!

german \ deutsch !

bei mir ist das nicht der fall , wenn bei mir ein NPC stirbt dann sind immer die augen offen , manchmal auch der mund . es kommt auf die situation an , bei einem todesschrei ist dann der mund offen .
vieleicht liegt es an dem mod den du verwendest , vieleicht blockiert er diesen effekt !

Guest kimbale

Why would they have expressions? They're dead! And rigor mortis takes some time.

But i think i have some mod (may be the realistic ragdoll physics one) that makes their faces "ragdoll", ie mouth gets opened if the neck is bent and so on.

Why would they have expressions? They're dead! And rigor mortis takes some time.

But i think i have some mod (may be the realistic ragdoll physics one) that makes their faces "ragdoll", ie mouth gets opened if the neck is bent and so on.

so it should look like!

220px-Medusa_by_Caravaggio.jpg220px-Medusa_1895.jpg

this possibility has been around, you just have to find an animation modder would do it!

I personally such would also like anim determined there are many people who support this.

you have to do this only popular, you can also use these Pictures.

german \ deutsch !

diese möglichkeit gibt es schon , du mußt nur einen animations modder finden der das machen würde !

mir persöhnlich würde eine solche anim auch gefallen , bestimmt gibt es viele menschen die dies befürworten .

du mußt dies nur populär machen , du kannst auch diese bilder verwenden .

if it is possible, then you can do it!
when you get to run it and it works well, then you could open your own download page.

I wish you good luck and I hope it works.

german \ deutsch !

wenn es möglich ist , dann kannst du das machen !
wenn du das zum laufen bekommst und es arbeitet gut , dann könntest du deine eigene downloadseite aufmachen .

ich wünsche dir viel glück und ich hoffe das es funktioniert .

Archived