On 3/15/2024 at 1:04 PM, raxmeeen said:

I was having trouble with all the skins for Diamondskin 2.4b that had seams!
Thank you in advance for your consideration.

I just added that Diamond Skin patch.

Thank you so much for these patches :)

May I make a request and see about a bnp patch for the ERF Horse/ERF Canine member? I believe that doing one would do the other, but I am currently using the canine meshes from this user. The human part for the canine mesh uses the human part from the ERF Horse section so I am guessing patching one would work the other.

6 hours ago, Shi-ku said:

Thank you so much for these patches :)

May I make a request and see about a bnp patch for the ERF Horse/ERF Canine member? I believe that doing one would do the other, but I am currently using the canine meshes from this user. The human part for the canine mesh uses the human part from the ERF Horse section so I am guessing patching one would work the other.

BnP has a LOT of textures. I might do it though.

11 hours ago, LoneWolf13778 said:

Hi, is it possible to get a patch for this version of demoniac https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29114

First, can I ask why not the most up-to-date version of Demoniac? 1.32 is on a different website, but it is an improvement over the one you linked. I'm interested in a Demoniac patch, but I first want to understand why that version? https://regenbot.tistory.com/152

9 hours ago, Honch said:

First, can I ask why not the most up-to-date version of Demoniac? 1.32 is on a different website, but it is an improvement over the one you linked. I'm interested in a Demoniac patch, but I first want to understand why that version? https://regenbot.tistory.com/152

Because from what my game looked like the nexus version almost looked a bit better to me, but maybe I am remembering wrong. I will try the newer version again.

On 4/2/2024 at 5:41 PM, LoneWolf13778 said:

The newer version does look good so that one will work. 

Alright, I'll do it, will be done before the end of April.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ObeyMrWalrus said:

Hey, jsyk the Diamond ERF textures are actually FairSkin textures. 😢
You may have uploaded the wrong texture files

What do you mean by "Diamond ERF textures are actually FairSkin textures"?

I made them using Diamond's body textures. I don't know how they would be Fair Skin textures.

If you notice a seam, could you send a screenshot? Because on my end, they don't have a seam.

UPDATE: I understand your confusion now. The folder structure for ERF is Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE. That was done by EvilReFlex because those were the textures he chose to make the mod for originally. So any texture patch for ERF will use the same folder structure even if they aren't Fair Skin Complexion.

Edited by Honch
1 hour ago, awy7903qt6 said:

Thank you for making various skin texture patches.
Is it possible for you to create a patch for REALORE SKIN ULTIMA V2?

I will think about it. Life will be a little busy soon, but yeah, that is a possibility.