Assorted Futanari Texture Patches

View File

Comprehensive texture patches to remove the seam and any discoloration between EvilReFlex's and TRX_Trixter's futanari addons and your choice of BnP - Female Skin, SNU - A Female Whole Body Musclemap, Baby Girl - HD Fair Skin Complexion, Diamond Skin - CBBE Female Textures and Demoniac 1.32 FMS.

On the topic of normal maps.

Included in these FOMODs are normal map options, where you can choose if you want either smooth balls and/or a smooth foreskin. These options are thanks to donnerwetter. A similar option is included for EvilReFlex's futanari addon.

NormalMapOptions.jpg.a2d638e1b339d2ce139b236c0b5821a6.jpg

When it comes to installing.

Installing is fairly simple. I have created a single-page, simple FOMOD that has every option. All you need to do is select the same options you picked when installing your choice of skin texture.

The penises that are patched.

I have made these textures compatible with ERF, TRX, TRX Horse and TRX Canine. I will not make these textures compatible with TRX-ERF Hybrid in the near future. If I did, there is a likely chance I would have to remake them at some point anyway.

People deserving of some love.

I do want to thank TRX_Trixter for his work on his addons.

I also want to thank EvilReFlex for his work on his addons.

And importantly, donnerwetter for base textures and putting up with me for months.

Stuff about someone you probably don't care about (me).

Do you have a futanari waifu?

Yes, Mamiya, Marika from Starless. I love her so much ❤️.

Marika.png.e9ba4ea22c883a04e3d26282f419a0ba.png

Why do you like futanari?

I watched Stainless Night when I was young and it blew my mind and my load.

StainlessNight.png.2b22e469e80ec5977a4e74f6593d4250.png

Ok, but who cares about you?

Don't know, but I like talking about things I love and this is my mod page, so :P.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/09/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Honch
8 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work

this mod works with the BNP RSV  version ?

thanks for any help and advice

No, not currently. I may do that in the future, depends on my motivation.

41 minutes ago, Pajto said:

Which BnP resolution is this compatible 2k or 4k cause either I'm blind or dumb perhaps both 

It will be compatible with both. Nothing to worry about there :).

13 hours ago, Honch said:

These textures don't have pubic hair, I don't fully understand the question.

I have the TRX - Futanari Addon124 and used your mod Assorted Futanari Texture Patches - BnP TRX. Equiping trx addon to a female character also gives her pubic hair even though the original trx schlong didn't have any.

6 hours ago, Mythosr said:

I have the TRX - Futanari Addon124 and used your mod Assorted Futanari Texture Patches - BnP TRX. Equiping trx addon to a female character also gives her pubic hair even though the original trx schlong didn't have any.

Could you send a screenshot? If you build TRX with any of the PH bodyslide outfits, it will have pubic hair. Make sure to build the '[TRX] Futanari addon', not the '[TRX] Futanari addon PH1', '[TRX] Futanari addon PH2', '[TRX] Futanari addon PH3', etc.

2 hours ago, Honch said:

Could you send a screenshot? If you build TRX with any of the PH bodyslide outfits, it will have pubic hair. Make sure to build the '[TRX] Futanari addon', not the '[TRX] Futanari addon PH1', '[TRX] Futanari addon PH2', '[TRX] Futanari addon PH3', etc.

I feel kinda stupid. I built the wrong bodyslide. Now it is fine. Thank you for the help.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Any chance of an ERF patch for Babygirl?

Yep, I can do it, give me a few days. I didn't realize I hadn't done it until now. Thanks for keeping me honest.

Edited by Honch
8 hours ago, Mizuhashi99 said:

Ahh ok, i'm still using v1.7 btw, My preset looks very different when using v2.0

Somebody else has already done for either 1.7 or 1.8. Check download section. Though I suggest upgrading to 2.0. It is much better.

10 hours ago, Mythosr said:

Somebody else has already done for either 1.7 or 1.8. Check download section. Though I suggest upgrading to 2.0. It is much better.

I tried using 2.0 and didn't like it, so i switch back to 1.7. In v2.0 they have fomod for 1.7 option but my preset still looks different, That's why i'm prefer using 1.7

Can you include screenshots?

For BnP, you're also missing the Akaviri extra skin, but i'm only bringing that up because that's the one I personally use, otherwise, this mod works like a charm. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, raxmeeen said:

Very high quality mod! 
If you don't mind, could you also produce a futaskin for Diamond Skin 2.4b?

Yeah, I could, no promises though, and it will take up to a week or two.