Sort posts by attachments?

I've frequented a couple of fourms since 2012 and usually every member can customize their experience pretty extensively. File sharing on forums isn't something I'm used to but, I recognize they'll come up as attachments in posts and I've seen it before in limited circumstances. Now is there any way to filter or sort posts that have attachments to show first?

Not everyone seems to be using the download section or at least, not every mod seems to show up there. I hope my post is not too far out of line because, others might think that it could imply that I'm saying every post that doesn't have an attachment should be filtered out. I just want to save some more time, especially when the search function has a limit on it.

It's an interesting idea and there are Threads, mostly Support Threads, where this could be useful. Did you hear the BUT? But, there are far more posts with attachments that don't have files to share than those that do. AND moving these Posts out of order would make for following the ideas discussed on a Thread just that much harder. 

Keep thinking. Maybe with some tweaking ...