View File

Liania

Child Follower for SkyKids mod

By Interfer0

Adds a Female Nord Child follower to The Bannered Mare in Whiterun. There is no quest for getting her to follow you. For quest based followers, keep an eye out for my future mods.

*mod is in beta, and will remain so until such time that SkyKids is no longer in beta.

Based off of:

SkyKids races & other technical goodies by en_hawk

Requirements:

-SkyKids races & other technical goodies - follower is a Nord Child

-dependencies for SkyKids

Installation:

Extract archive to you skyrim Data folder

UnInstallation:

Delete Lialia.esp from Data folder

Delete \textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\Lialia.esp folder from Data folder

Delete meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Lialia.esp from Data Folder

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyKids races & other technical goodies
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest carywinton

Nicely done, very attractive character, will be great with a family setting and player like me. What Follower or NPC Companion Command Mod would you use for her ? I last used UFO with Skyrim, but that has been a while and I hear there are issues with that and the DLC's now. I will be starting with a fresh install.

I am using UFO and have Dawnguard everything seems to work ok, however I just have the one follower. 

Right now I am working on an orphanage so once I am done with that I will be able to get more followers. I am not near completion yet though, only have the exterior and first floor done. There will be a full quest line and 12+ kids to do after I have my building done. And I may be modeling some basic kids toys that are lore friendlyish, so that will take a few extra days.

• 1 month later...

Hi Interfer0,

i installed your mod but it seems to be not working in my Game. I started a new game after intalling Skykids and your Liania mod and if i arrived Liania in the Bannered Mare and say her to follow me, nothing happens. Follow me.. was the only thing that i can say to her. So i thought that i primary have to get followers to be "enabled" by getting Lydia and so i played until this point and send Lydia to her Home. After this i tried again to speak with Liania and now i have 3 Talk-Options but she answered to nothing and wont follow me. I have no idea whats wrong with her. Maybe she don´t like me? :D

Hi Interfer0,

i installed your mod but it seems to be not working in my Game. I started a new game after intalling Skykids and your Liania mod and if i arrived Liania in the Bannered Mare and say her to follow me, nothing happens. Follow me.. was the only thing that i can say to her. So i thought that i primary have to get followers to be "enabled" by getting Lydia and so i played until this point and send Lydia to her Home. After this i tried again to speak with Liania and now i have 3 Talk-Options but she answered to nothing and wont follow me. I have no idea whats wrong with her. Maybe she don´t like me? :D

I have the same Problem as Nuki.

I can talk to her and she answers but after i said follow me, nothing happened. She remains in sandbox mode.

Same problem here as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Interfer0,

I have the same Problem as Nuki.

I can talk to her and she answers but after i said follow me, nothing happened. She remains in sandbox mode.

Same problem here as well.

sadly im haveing the same issue >.<