Simply some XVASynth3 voice files for Licenses - Player Oppression by @Nuascura.

Licenses Voices

• Voices For Licenses - Player Oppression
  • Packed into a bsa

Licenses Dialogue Patch Voices

• For those using the dialogue patch esp, you still need the main Licenses Voices file or you will be missing voices

Voices wont be perfect, if you find anything particularly painful to hear or missing please let me know and I will look into it.

Requires:

Nexus Version (Does not have Dialogue Patch option) or LL Version

Edited by Ondine.
updated to match file description

Hey. I've been using BM Licenses for a while now, and just decided to try out this mod. Can you explain what the dialogue patch is that you mention? Is there a patch to BM Licenses out there that changes the dialogue, and your dialogue patch version matches it, or does your "Dialogue Patch" version change BM Licenses dialogue itself? What dialogue is changed? I'm a little confused. Thanks!

Edit: I figured it out. If anyone ever needs tips on how to be an idiot on the internet, let me know.

Edited by keitolainen
On 2/4/2024 at 7:18 PM, Toxicology1 said:

i am also confused, i have the LL version so which download do i need?

Turns out the "Dialogue Patch" is an option inside Licenses' installer. When you install Licenses you can choose to use the "Dialogue Patch" or not. Basically it changes the mod's dialogue slightly to be more lewd. The dialogue patch version of this voice pack is designed to match the alternative dialogue option in Licences. The non-"Dialogue Patch" version of this mod matches the default dialogue of Licenses. Hope that helps. I'm glad I wasn't the only one a little confused.

8 hours ago, keitolainen said:

Turns out the "Dialogue Patch" is an option inside Licenses' installer. When you install Licenses you can choose to use the "Dialogue Patch" or not. Basically it changes the mod's dialogue slightly to be more lewd. The dialogue patch version of this voice pack is designed to match the alternative dialogue option in Licences. The non-"Dialogue Patch" version of this mod matches the default dialogue of Licenses. Hope that helps. I'm glad I wasn't the only one a little confused.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Okay, the files are confusing me. I get what the dialogue patch in Licenses does, and I have installed it. What I don't understand is which files do I download and install? The post says to download the aa and ab parts of the file and zip them together. Okay, that would be fine, but then there is a 1.12 file that is labeled as: Licenses - Voices 1.12 - With Dialogue Patch.zip. 

So, which of these two do I download and install? Or, do I install both of them? I'm getting a feeling that the latter file is an update and replaces the previous split file, but I don't know for sure, and the info in the post is either outdated and/or doesn't address this conflict.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:45 AM, cerebus300 said:

Okay, the files are confusing me. I get what the dialogue patch in Licenses does, and I have installed it. What I don't understand is which files do I download and install? The post says to download the aa and ab parts of the file and zip them together. Okay, that would be fine, but then there is a 1.12 file that is labeled as: Licenses - Voices 1.12 - With Dialogue Patch.zip. 

So, which of these two do I download and install? Or, do I install both of them? I'm getting a feeling that the latter file is an update and replaces the previous split file, but I don't know for sure, and the info in the post is either outdated and/or doesn't address this conflict.

yeah my first go wasn't very clear, trying to do better and my updated descriptions and files for 1.13 should make things easier to understand. if there is still any confusion please let me know :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 7:07 PM, Ondine. said:

yeah my first go wasn't very clear, trying to do better and my updated descriptions and files for 1.13 should make things easier to understand. if there is still any confusion please let me know :)

Well I gathered more from the file sizes that I need to download 1.12 with dialog patch and 1.13 dialog patch and install both.
Could you please confirm this is true?

On 4/7/2024 at 2:25 PM, myrrdhin said:

Well I gathered more from the file sizes that I need to download 1.12 with dialog patch and 1.13 dialog patch and install both.
Could you please confirm this is true?

You only need the 1.13 files, I was generating extra voices that weren't needed for 1.12 which is why those files are larger. I've stepped away from skyrim for a bit so not sure if these will still work with the most recent version or not, I can generate new voices if there are updates that need to be made for 1.15