Just ranting and venting a little bit.
Started up Skyrim after a little while just to find out it had been updated which broke basically everything and now I spent again hours on my main quest which is updating all my freaking mods to get my Skyrim working again.
I swear to god I spend 10 times more time on downlaoding and installing mods than actually playing!

Rant over :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 7:51 PM, myrrdhin said:

Just ranting and venting a little bit.
Started up Skyrim after a little while just to find out it had been updated which broke basically everything and now I spent again hours on my main quest which is updating all my freaking mods to get my Skyrim working again.
I swear to god I spend 10 times more time on downlaoding and installing mods than actually playing!

Rant over :D

Friends don't let friends play Skyrim with Steam in the "On Line" status. Also, back up your Skyrim *.exe files

And seriously, WTF is wrong Dork Howard, Skyrim is over 11 years old? 

On 1/14/2024 at 5:12 AM, Just Don't said:

Googling how to prevent automatic updates and implementing any of the known methods takes like 2 minutes. Do that now and you'll avoid all of this next time the game updates.

Yeah I had 1130 finally up and running with my mods again ... thn 1170 broke everything again.

This time I went back to 1130 and disabled updates for good^^