noobish question

Akemi

allright. So I sortof expect to get flamed here but I'm not sure exactly how to get this to work.

I put the the standard esms into the data folder then extracted the sexout data folder into the data folder ... and nothing seems to work properly. I get the :sexout handbook: Leash gun, reset gun and rape punch in my inventory, but not the rape handbook. The rape punch doesn't work and I can't seem to get any dialogs and my (female) character isn't nude at all.

I've never installed modds before so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

allright. So I sortof expect to get flamed here but I'm not sure exactly how to get this to work.

I put the the standard esms into the data folder then extracted the sexout data folder into the data folder ... and nothing seems to work properly. I get the :sexout handbook: Leash gun' date=' reset gun and rape punch in my inventory, but not the rape handbook. The rape punch doesn't work and I can't seem to get any dialogs and my (female) character isn't nude at all.

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=63104#pid63104

You need to undo all that and just use FOMM (fallout mod manager).

I tried using Fomm but I don't know how

Click "package manager"

Click "Add package"

Select the zip you downloaded

Say "yes" when it asks if you want it to copy, or it will delete the original .zip.

Once the mod is installed, select it and click 'activate'

You could also try the 'help' button, the developers put a fair amount of effort into the documentation.

Couple of other things:

Are you using a body replacer mod to make the bodies nude? You can turn off body-suits and use any body replacer mod instead of switching to a nude body suit. I'm unsure of how problematic the Sexout body suits are or aren't since I use a body replacer.

Are you using Sexout, or SexoutNG? The latter is the newest.

After adding and activating the mods, in the program menu, under Tools, hit Archive Invalidation. If it unchecks, then hit it again to mark it as checked. This was a problem for me at one point as I had some version control issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I put the the standard esms into the data folder then extracted the sexout data folder into the data folder ... and nothing seems to work properly. I get the :sexout handbook: Leash gun' date=' reset gun and rape punch in my inventory, but not the rape handbook. The rape punch doesn't work and I can't seem to get any dialogs and my (female) character isn't nude at all.

[/quote']

Sounds to me like you're missing Fallout Script Extender. Grab the latest version and just follow the readme, and you should be good to go.

http://nvse.silverlock.org/

Archived