SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66 Error starting with SKSE64 1.6.1130

Hello, I get this error when starting SKSE64 1.6.1130 from SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66, see picture. I have the latest Skyrim Anniversary Edition build 2.2.5 (game version 1.6.1130 and Address Library for SKSE Plugins 1.6.1130 as well as Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE (FNIS). SKSE64 2.2.4 doesn't exist!?

SexLab.png

Hello, thank you very much for the link to the MO2 Guide! Now it works with SexLab 1.66 version! So far I have only ever copied SKSE64 and the two files into the game directory, never installed SKSE64 with the MO2 / Data!! But the guide describes it perfectly!”

A. Open MO2 and press the Install mod button.

B. Navigate to the skse64_<version>.7z file and select it.

C. A window will open and you’ll see a warning in red saying the content of the mod doesn’t seem to be valid. 7

[Return to Index]

D. Expand the skse64_<version> folder and right click on the Data folder you see. Then select “Set as <data> directory”.

E. The message should turn to green now, press OK to complete the install. After doing this you should see your first entry in the left pane of MO. Enable it and keep it things in order, rename the mod and add the proper version number to it:

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot28.png