[WIP] Skykids - Child races & other technical goodies - No more armor patcher! New CotS R2 Race!(6/22/15)

The link to this mod seems to be broken . When clicked on , it takes you to a 'white' page with a little 'cloud' in the middle , with a red 'M' in the middle . There is nothing to click on at all . Nor is there any text, or explanation .

So, is there somewhere else to DL this mod ?

@johann7124 or anyone else who could help.  .. How does one 'fix' a browser incompatibility, if it can be 'fixed' ?

Internet Explorer 11 Browser, Pop-Up Blocker ( can add website to 'allow' ) , didn't see a 'script blocker' in the options .

First of all: IE!? *shutters*

Secondly, MEGA offers a Browser extension for people who are having issues with it.

Now since I haven't used IE since the 1990's, I can neither tell you whether IE even SUPPORTS extensions, or where to get them, so you're on your own for that one...

@johann7124 - I 'edited' my original post answering your questions . . . . .

How can you expect people to read above posts to look for changes that occurred AFTER they were posted if they can't even be bothered to RTFM 99% of the time? If you feel you NEED to use the edit function at a later time, do what I do any prefix anything you add manually with "EDIT:"...

Thanks for the help. Also, do you guys know any mods or any way to alter the appearance of the npc children? Alternate Actors makes my game crash everytime I want to take control of the kid. I was gonna open the race menu, but it crashes before I even get a chance to take control of her.

Also I changed her race, which seems to have worked, however I can't seem to open up dialogue with the kid after the "follow me" command. This is a sudden problem, which occurred before I changed her race. Must be the child follower mod acting up for no good reason, as it worked perfectly before.

@Ulithium_Dragon  &  johann7124  . . . Thank you for helping me to clear the 'fog' from my brain, LOL . Didn't even think about downloading an alternate browser ! Everything is fine now , the  link worked .

Also, that same 'fog' caused me to 'edit' my post , instead of just posting the answer normally .

Thanks for the help. Also, do you guys know any mods or any way to alter the appearance of the npc children? Alternate Actors makes my game crash everytime I want to take control of the kid. I was gonna open the race menu, but it crashes before I even get a chance to take control of her.

Also I changed her race, which seems to have worked, however I can't seem to open up dialogue with the kid after the "follow me" command. This is a sudden problem, which occurred before I changed her race. Must be the child follower mod acting up for no good reason, as it worked perfectly before.

I'd say there is something else going on because my follower works ok, actually she works better than the usual ones.

I use to have ctds with earlier versions of racemenu, but it works fine with the latest. You might need to update your facegenmorphs for the sliders, but I doubt if that will be the cause of crashes.

I love your mod, but i have an issue. Every time i try to run the Armor swapper patch either via SUM or the patcher itself i get the same issue.

Error: java.lang.nullpointerexception

Please contact creator

Is there any way to fix this, i do not want a bunch of half-naked lolis running around skyrim.

sam

i'm hoping someone can help me here because i can't seem to figure out why i'm getting this error (in posted log) but is always appears after trying to run the patcher through MO, i have followed the instructions and added the userlist to boss, run boss through MO first, then trying to run the patcher through mo it only says failed to parse esp file (armor swapper location):file incomplete, if someone can tell me if it's something i have, or maybe use a different version of java? i really dont know

hs_err_pid5804.log

i'm hoping someone can help me here because i can't seem to figure out why i'm getting this error (in posted log) but is always appears after trying to run the patcher through MO, i have followed the instructions and added the userlist to boss, run boss through MO first, then trying to run the patcher through mo it only says failed to parse esp file (armor swapper location):file incomplete, if someone can tell me if it's something i have, or maybe use a different version of java? i really dont know

Wait a few days for me to update the mod to use the new SKSE patcher(which replaces the old skyproc patcher), that should solve all of your issues.

the armor patcher says that it cant find the esp file. i tried to look around in the skykids.7zip but i cant find there. please help with the missing file.

Wait a few days for me to update the mod to use the new SKSE patcher(which replaces the old skyproc patcher), that should solve all of your issues.

I'm still having trouble downloading the MEGA .. someone could post another link to the sait mediafire ?

For people who have problems with mega.co.nz

Take out the .co of it and instead use mega.nz

Keep the rest of the url in tact and you should have a working download.

Yeah the patcher does not work AT ALL. Seriously even after getting it to run through MO it keeps saying that "Racecompatibility.esm has some missing masters: Dawngaurd.esm" WHEN I CLEARLY HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED ACTIVATED! I have all of the DLC activated and everything. Great patcher.

Yeah the patcher does not work AT ALL. Seriously even after getting it to run through MO it keeps saying that "Racecompatibility.esm has some missing masters: Dawngaurd.esm" WHEN I CLEARLY HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED ACTIVATED! I have all of the DLC activated and everything. Great patcher.

Great reply to the thread! 10 out of 10! Why don't you go fuck yourself while you're at it? Alternatives include this: