[SEARCH] Sexica Follower gone from Nexus?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 1:17 AM, ebbluminous said:

Here is a PM for you. Unfortunately, not a good one :/
Portrait_of_Prime_Minister_Rishi_Sunak_(cropped_2).jpg.91228019fb3ae3b632040a97f622bfec.jpg

I feel like this may be taken the wrong way, but should I know who that guy is?

Edited by belegost
4 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Britain's current Prime Minister

I see. Thank you, I didn't know French regions had their own prime ministers.

24 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Erm... They don't. I am from the UK :D

I'm sorry. You said "Britain" which in my first language is almost the same as the name of that French peninsula on the Atlantic coast. And the guy on the picture looks like he's of North African ancestry, so I got confused. I've never seen such an exotic-looking English politician before. My apologies.

Edited by belegost
2 minutes ago, belegost said:

I'm sorry. You said "Britain" which in my first language is almost the same as the name of that French peninsula on the Atlantic coast. And the guy on the picture looks like he's of North African ancestry, so I got confused. I've never seen such an exotic-looking English politician before.

Lol. That's the UK for you! And no, we are not (yet) part of La France...

Meanwhile, I'm noting those who are asking for the file. I will help when I get back.

Edited by Bluegunk
1 minute ago, Bluegunk said:

That's the UK for you!

Ugh... I feel like my impression of United Kingdom may be 30 years outdated.

5 minutes ago, belegost said:

I'm sorry. You said "Britain" which in my first language is almost the same as the name of that French peninsula on the Atlantic coast. And the guy on the picture looks like he's of North African ancestry, so I got confused. I've never seen such an exotic-looking English politician before. My apologies.

Aaah Britain = Great Britain. In the UK we tend to drop the Great a lot of the time when talking about it. No need to apologise.

Non white policiatians are quite common here now. Fun Fact: The two home secretaries (the politician in charge of police, law and order etc) were non white with immigrant parents, but were also the most rabid anti immigrant types ever.

10 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Non white policiatians are quite common here now.

The last one I can recall is that whatsherface that got involved in the whole Isals Malvinas/Falkland Islands kerfuffle.

Edited by belegost
  • 2 weeks later...