[SEARCH] Sexica Follower gone from Nexus?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 10:39 AM, Bluegunk said:

I have tracked AtopianPride down and sent him a message, asking permission for me to republish his mod. Please hold on for a few days.

Mind if I have a pm in the meantime kinda dumb to keep up everything but the main mod. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 10:26 PM, RicoLV said:

1st time using this follower, anyone know where to find her?

Dibella Temple Markarth

For SE 1.5.97

All Credits go to the Author, I will remove these if necessary, just let me know. 

A - is Ostim & Open sex patch

B - is Sexica Ultimate Coomer Edition    just changes her looks a little.

C - is Sexica

Sexica The Insatiably Horny Female Companion - OStim and OpenSex Patch-73245-1-1-1669844844.zip Sexica - Ultimate Coomer Edition Hotfix-54359-1-5-1B-1629982866.zip

Sexica-54359-1-5-1-1629983455.zip

Edited by Raven 54
15 hours ago, houndrobertson said:

😀 wow thx raven, apparently i lucked out checking the thread when i did! Do you know if she works with 1.6.640?

You are welcome

Like I said I use 1.5.97  Please use at your own risk, I have a good virus blocker but scan first to make sure everything is Ok.

Kinda like a condom, no good unless you use it.    :lol:

Anyone know what her requirements are?  I have the three linked above but also a 4th just called Sexica (v1.1) which is 66MB, which is more than double the size of v1.5 (25MB) or the Ultimate Coomer Edition Hotfix (V1.51b) (25MB).  I attached the version I have.  It would be great to know what this requires and if any of the files are meant to be used to together (main file+hotfix).  Probably going to just go to Markath, install the mod and see what happens.

Sexica-54359-1-1-1629899832.zip

Edited by Uziel25
4 hours ago, Uziel25 said:

Anyone know what her requirements are?  I have the three linked above but also a 4th just called Sexica (v1.1) which is 66MB, which is more than double the size of v1.5 (25MB) or the Ultimate Coomer Edition Hotfix (V1.51b) (25MB).  I attached the version I have.  It would be great to know what this requires and if any of the files are meant to be used to together (main file+hotfix).  Probably going to just go to Markath, install the mod and see what happens.

Sexica-54359-1-1-1629899832.zip 65.32 MB · 0 downloads

If I remember correctly she is a stand alone follower so no requirements other than SL/Ostim* and animation, I used Ostim when I downloaded this mod but switched to SL shortly after. That is the reason I had the Ostim patch.

* which ever you use

Edited by Raven 54