[Project Zomboid] ZomboWin - A ZomboLewd Framework mod

Using the above setup, there will be occasional crashes when using Superb Survivors Continued Continued.

How to recreate a crash (or avoid it) Maybe useful to mod creators:

A - Make a female survivor so that you get a companion with same gender

B - Run around and shout to attract the horde

C - After 1st assault on your companion NPC or while panicking (more then 3 zombies), the animations stop working for the npc (it will get "invincible" and kill loads of zombies) and when to many zombies try to grab at the npc we get a crash!

It seems everything works as intended until I "stress test" it like this.

3 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

Using the above setup, there will be occasional crashes when using Superb Survivors Continued Continued.

How to recreate a crash (or avoid it) Maybe useful to mod creators:

A - Make a female survivor so that you get a companion with same gender

B - Run around and shout to attract the horde

C - After 1st assault on your companion NPC or while panicking (more then 3 zombies), the animations stop working for the npc (it will get "invincible" and kill loads of zombies) and when to many zombies try to grab at the npc we get a crash!

It seems everything works as intended until I "stress test" it like this.

Do wonder if this is some problem with my non consensual sex system

are you using the defeat mod by any chance?

by assault you mean zombie sex or an attack?

personally i got no clue how Superb works so idk what its calling for and expecting to get

probably wont look into this unless more people report this as an occurring problem

Thanks for the info anyways 

Cheers!

I don't know what clothing the comfort NPCs using. They are not using player or zombie clothes. I can't find a way to remove their underwear. And the zombies have clothes on when I'm having sex with them. I think this mod is just for quick fapping. I don't think it's for normal playthrough. When I activate the Naked Zombies mod, it's removing clothes but they have still underwear on. And when I install a body texture mod like TED BEER`s Zombie Skin Retexture, it's not working with Naked Zombies mod. So, I have to undress them to see the "goods." And I can't do that without killing them.

2 hours ago, AlexTheMan21 said:

Do wonder if this is some problem with my non consensual sex system

are you using the defeat mod by any chance?

by assault you mean zombie sex or an attack?

personally i got no clue how Superb works so idk what its calling for and expecting to get

probably wont look into this unless more people report this as an occurring problem

Thanks for the info anyways 

Cheers!

This was an error on my part for sure because I was using

Superb Survivors Continued  instead of Superb Survivors Continued Continued ...

To other modders make sure to get the correct one:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3036260551

I am Taiwanese
Please use AI to translate

提供一些可供參考的MOD

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2887274097

新增3種職業.其中2種帶有殺死多少殭屍就會進化的特質

如果新增類似特質計算被殭屍推倒的次數而進化

因該就能以這種形式跟懷孕系統連結

且可以讓玩家自己選擇要不要這特質

現有一些特質也能進行修改變動產生讓角色越來越淫蕩的效果

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2811259189

新增特殊BOSS和帶有特殊技能的殭屍

也能讓玩家自行設定要出現那些殭屍

甚至修改成各種奇怪的生物也可以

如果能設計出一些有技能會裝備(寄生)在玩家身上的裝備型怪物

類似抱臉蟲

變成內褲.胸罩.面具裝備在玩家身上並持續改造玩家身體新增或進化玩家的特殊特質

然後可以用正常解除裝備的方式拿掉並再次出現在玩家旁邊

因該可以增加更多的變化和遊戲性

Edited by r135792468
7 hours ago, r135792468 said:

I am Taiwanese
Please use AI to translate

提供一些可供參考的MOD

新增3種職業.其中2種帶有殺死多少殭屍就會進化的特質

如果新增類似特質計算被殭屍推倒的次數而進化

因該就能以這種形式跟懷孕系統連結

且可以讓玩家自己選擇要不要這特質

現有一些特質也能進行修改變動產生讓角色越來越淫蕩的效果

新增特殊BOSS和帶有特殊技能的殭屍

也能讓玩家自行設定要出現那些殭屍

甚至修改成各種奇怪的生物也可以

如果能設計出一些有技能會裝備(寄生)在玩家身上的裝備型怪物

類似抱臉蟲

變成內褲.胸罩.面具裝備在玩家身上並持續改造玩家身體新增或進化玩家的特殊特質

然後可以用正常解除裝備的方式拿掉並再次出現在玩家旁邊

因該可以增加更多的變化和遊戲性

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

There are some mods that can be used as references

3 new classes, 2 of which have the trait of evolving as many zombies are killed If a similar trait is added, it will evolve by counting the number of times it has been knocked down by zombies Therefore, it should be able to connect with the pregnancy system in this form It is also up to the player to choose whether they want this trait or not Some of the existing traits can also be modified to create an effect that makes the character more and more horny

Added special bosses and zombies with special skills It also allows the player to set their own settings for which zombies will appear Even modifying into all sorts of strange creatures can do If you can design some equipment-type monsters that have skills that will equip (parasitize) the player Similar to a face-hugging bug Equip the player with panty, bra, or mask, and continuously modify the player's body, adding or evolving the player's special traits It can then be removed and reappear next to the player in the normal way of disarming This allows for more variety and gameplay

On 2/28/2024 at 2:01 PM, AlexTheMan21 said:

Hello first time poster on this website so sorry if im not aware how to do this.

I'm Alex and 2 days ago i found this mod which i found interesting and i saw that they havent tried with multiplayer so i though ok ill try it.

The first and biggest issue i found in multiplayer is that on a client both characters gets in position and does the animation while on the other player screen its only the other player doing the animation, this was a problem cause i wanted to use it for multiplayer and i though having a look at the code wouldnt hurt anyone and i saw it was lua which i have some experience in so i looked around did some code and boom a technically working multiplayer quick patch.

Im open for ideas and such to improve the code but please do remember i made this in 6 hours with no knowledge of the Zomboid api so i was just learning what i was reading in he mod itself.

This is a patch that was just made to technically work so tons of issues still exist and i may or may not work on it in the future

This mod patch is focused on online player player interaction

-Unknown

May or may not work with npcs in multiplayer

Havent tested it with more than 2 players on server

Havent tested with the defeat mod

Not sure how it may react to interaction with other entities than players

-Installation:

Do as you would with the mod itself just put the ZomboWin folder in the mods folder and then just replace all existing files and u should be good to go

patch 0.1.5 has now the ability to stop both players that are doing an animation (have only tested it with 2 players so far)

Would appreciate to get credited if this patched is merged into the main mod (Probably wont) or reused elsewhere. The edited code has my credits in them

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.rarFetching info...

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.5.rarFetching info...

Good evening!

Tiny update to the multiplayer patch, it now stops both players that are doing the animation!

Cheers

On 2/28/2024 at 2:01 PM, AlexTheMan21 said:

Hello first time poster on this website so sorry if im not aware how to do this.

I'm Alex and 2 days ago i found this mod which i found interesting and i saw that they havent tried with multiplayer so i though ok ill try it.

The first and biggest issue i found in multiplayer is that on a client both characters gets in position and does the animation while on the other player screen its only the other player doing the animation, this was a problem cause i wanted to use it for multiplayer and i though having a look at the code wouldnt hurt anyone and i saw it was lua which i have some experience in so i looked around did some code and boom a technically working multiplayer quick patch.

Im open for ideas and such to improve the code but please do remember i made this in 6 hours with no knowledge of the Zomboid api so i was just learning what i was reading in he mod itself.

This is a patch that was just made to technically work so tons of issues still exist and i may or may not work on it in the future

-Unknown

-Installation:

Do as you would with the mod itself just put the ZomboWin folder in the mods folder and then just replace all existing files and u should be good to go

patch 0.1.5 has now the ability to stop both players that are doing an animation (have only tested it with 2 players so far)

Patch 0.2:

Tested with 2 players

Early release

Sandbox options

You can now as a server owner set so players need to consent before having sex with another player

havent tested 1 person animations so input on that would be great

Bugs are expected from this probably even highly possible cause its an early release

Made in ~5h

Would appreciate to get credited if this patched is merged into the main mod (Probably wont) or reused elsewhere. The edited code has my credits in them

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.rar 4.52 kB · 9 downloads

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.5.rar 4.69 kB · 5 downloads

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.2.rar 5.75 kB · 0 downloads

Good Evening!

For all you server owners who wants ZomboWin in your game but want players to give consent before having sex patch 0.2 should be the patch for you! (read information in post)

Cheers

Spoiler

LOG  : Lua         , 1709609663134> Loading: C:/Users/<User>/Zomboid/mods/NakedZombies/media/lua/shared/Definitions/UnderwearDefinition.lua
Mar. 04, 2024 9:34:23 P.M. zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaInternal
SEVERE: Error found in LUA file: C:/Users/<User>/Zomboid/mods/NakedZombies/media/lua/shared/Definitions/UnderwearDefinition.lua
ERROR: General     , 1709609663148> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: UnderwearDefinition.lua:77: unexpected symbol near `}` at LexState.lexerror line:278.
ERROR: General     , 1709609663148> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:
se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: UnderwearDefinition.lua:77: unexpected symbol near `}`
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.lexerror(LexState.java:278)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.syntaxerror(LexState.java:289)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.prefixexp(LexState.java:1117)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.primaryexp(LexState.java:1130)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.simpleexp(LexState.java:1211)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.subexpr(LexState.java:1303)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.expr(LexState.java:1321)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.explist1(LexState.java:1039)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.assignment(LexState.java:1403)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.exprstat(LexState.java:1696)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.statement(LexState.java:1779)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.chunk(LexState.java:1790)
    at org.luaj.kahluafork.compiler.LexState.compile(LexState.java:198)
    at se.krka.kahlua.luaj.compiler.LuaCompiler.loadis(LuaCompiler.java:132)
    at se.krka.kahlua.luaj.compiler.LuaCompiler.loadis(LuaCompiler.java:124)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLuaInternal(LuaManager.java:546)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:510)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:496)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:342)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:264)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:391)
    at zombie.GameWindow.init(GameWindow.java:1206)
    at zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadInit(GameWindow.java:576)
    at zombie.GameWindow.mainThread(GameWindow.java:489)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

On 2/28/2024 at 8:01 AM, AlexTheMan21 said:

-Unknown

-Installation:

Patch 0.2:

Tested with 2 players

Early release

Sandbox options

You can now as a server owner set so players need to consent before having sex with another player

havent tested 1 person animations so input on that would be great

Bugs are expected from this probably even highly possible cause its an early release

Made in ~5h

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.rar 4.52 kB · 10 downloads

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.5.rar 4.69 kB · 7 downloads

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.2.rar 7.44 kB · 3 downloads

Hey I have a question, does anybody have a video or tutorial on how to add the files, or make them work, like I dont know how to make the rar files, any videos to help? or instructions

2 hours ago, vbahv said:

Hey I have a question, does anybody have a video or tutorial on how to add the files, or make them work, like I dont know how to make the rar files, any videos to help? or instructions

Hello!

Here u go a simple tutorial:

Open up the rar (using winrar or 7zip or whatever)
Go to user folder (Search or win+r %userprofile%)
Go into Zomboid folder in your user folder
Go into mods
Copy the Zombowin (optionally the defeat if wanted) from the rar to the mods folder
Good to go

Cheers

6 hours ago, AlexTheMan21 said:

Hello!

Go into mods
Copy the Zombowin (optionally the defeat if wanted) from the rar to the mods folder
Good to go

Cheers

uhh im trying to do that but when i look in the mods server in zomboid its not popping up :( image.png.65b264a74b316fbedc1a81d488c662f3.png

Edited by vbahv
7 hours ago, AlexTheMan21 said:

Hello!

Go into mods
Good to go

Cheers

oooh wait im so stupid i downloaded original version then the edited one by you and replaced those files with "same name" right?

this is great! can't wait until player characters can defeat zombies, I've always wanted a pet freeuse zombie... I want the ability to pacify them, like tying them up and removing their teeth and maybe even limbs so that you can keep them wherever you want (I imagine that's a far away possibility at this point, though - regardless, keep up the good work!)

4 hours ago, greensky010 said:

this is great! can't wait until player characters can defeat zombies, I've always wanted a pet freeuse zombie... I want the ability to pacify them, like tying them up and removing their teeth and maybe even limbs so that you can keep them wherever you want (I imagine that's a far away possibility at this point, though - regardless, keep up the good work!)

feels like this wont ever happen if you commission someone to make that mod, loverslab is like a dead idea dump in the forums. (Unless the zombowin boi make it tho)

Edited by VideNoir
1 hour ago, VideNoir said:

feels like this wont ever happen if you commission someone to make that mod, loverslab is like a dead idea dump in the forums. (Unless the zombowin boi make it tho)

It's not dead there's 4 total people working on it 

I'm using VariableSkin2 body model, and while I believe it's the best body available, there are parts of the body that clip through some vanilla clothes (like short dresses). I know this might not be the appropriate place, but the mod author doesn't seem to speak english, and I don't think I'll get a response. And since there are active modders here, (and I'm not one myself), it would be great if one of you could point me to a tutorial that could help me try to fix these clipping issues. Thank you 🙂

1 hour ago, bueir said:

I'm using VariableSkin2 body model, and while I believe it's the best body available, there are parts of the body that clip through some vanilla clothes (like short dresses). I know this might not be the appropriate place, but the mod author doesn't seem to speak english, and I don't think I'll get a response. And since there are active modders here, (and I'm not one myself), it would be great if one of you could point me to a tutorial that could help me try to fix these clipping issues. Thank you 🙂

I didn't made this mod, I just search it in google and found this, that fixes vanilla clothing. It works with Brita's armor, Clothes Redux, Ellie's Clothing Shop and Bianca Wardrobe. Overwrite the steam version with this.

VariableSkin2 General Version.zip