[Project Zomboid] ZomboWin - A ZomboLewd Framework mod

4 hours ago, Deathtrooper246 said:

This might look a litle bit off topic but i found this skin, which i like it and so far i manage to remove the underwear (since there is only the SFW version), can anyone help in removing the blood and adding the female parts and idk more details since i rlly suck with photoshop.

F_ZedBody01_level3.png

If someone wants to know where i got this its from the steam workshop the mod name 30 Days of Night Zombie Reskin - Build 41, if someone manages to remove the underwear and add female genitalia that would be awesome.

6 hours ago, Deathtrooper246 said:

This might look a litle bit off topic but i found this skin, which i like it and so far i manage to remove the underwear (since there is only the SFW version), can anyone help in removing the blood and adding the female parts and idk more details since i rlly suck with photoshop.

F_ZedBody01_level3.png

Did what I could!

F_ZedBody01_level3.png

Edited by lyzas

Hey guys getting this weird bug where male genitals will show despite wearing underwear or pants. I find this occurs with most male nude mods, does anyone know fix/workaround?

image.png.676071ccec0e95ec6ded5e67b851a27a.pngimage.png.a3a81867e43804e3c1ed1594950b3a0b.png

Mod List for reference:

image.png.5641f721017646896d058612f41dac99.png

Edited by Ajack1000
7 hours ago, Ajack1000 said:

Hey guys getting this weird bug where male genitals will show despite wearing underwear or pants. I find this occurs with most male nude mods, does anyone know fix/workaround?

image.png.676071ccec0e95ec6ded5e67b851a27a.pngimage.png.a3a81867e43804e3c1ed1594950b3a0b.png

Mod List for reference:

image.png.5641f721017646896d058612f41dac99.png

The 'pants' in your example images are just texture overlays. This is common with clothing that's intended to be or at least look like it's skin-tight. Its textures are going to overlay whatever mesh happens to be there including the new peen mesh depending on how the texture is drawn and the UVs are mapped. If you choose pants that actually have their own mesh (think baggy jeans or something) I dont think you'll see the peen mesh.

ra's Body Mod also adds male genitalia as a new mesh but I think it gets implemented in-game as a hidden clothing item so it can be 'unequipped' when pants are worn. This is a little more complicated to script and may make the animations more difficult to process for the purposes of this mod (I don't know jack about model-making/animating), but it does clean up conflicts like the one you've shown. A hybrid of the two would be perfect.

N.B. Attempting to use both ra's Body Mod and this mod will give you stacked penises as each mod implements the new mesh in a different way. While interesting, I don't recommend using both. 😜

Edited by SlicedBread
NB
3 hours ago, SlicedBread said:

The 'pants' in your example images are just texture overlays. This is common with clothing that's intended to be or at least look like it's skin-tight. Its textures are going to overlay whatever mesh happens to be there including the new peen mesh depending on how the texture is drawn and the UVs are mapped. If you choose pants that actually have their own mesh (think baggy jeans or something) I dont think you'll see the peen mesh.

ra's Body Mod also adds male genitalia as a new mesh but I think it gets implemented in-game as a hidden clothing item so it can be 'unequipped' when pants are worn. This is a little more complicated to script and may make the animations more difficult to process for the purposes of this mod (I don't know jack about model-making/animating), but it does clean up conflicts like the one you've shown. A hybrid of the two would be perfect.

N.B. Attempting to use both ra's Body Mod and this mod will give you stacked penises as each mod implements the new mesh in a different way. While interesting, I don't recommend using both. 😜

Thank you I didn't know any of that. I don't suppose this would be an easy patch? If only the underwear worked as intended and weren't texture overlays as well...

6 hours ago, Ajack1000 said:

Thank you I didn't know any of that. I don't suppose this would be an easy patch? If only the underwear worked as intended and weren't texture overlays as well...

The texture overlay method works well enough for certain clothes (panties, stockings, pantyhose, leggings, etc). It saves creators a lot of time tediously creating new meshes that are effectively identical to the base body mesh (especially true for female meshes). It's also less mesh-replacement the game has to process. Granted, the latter is not a huge deal for low-poly games like Zomboid.

There's not really a patch per se. It really hinges on how SolarEdge wishes to move forward with ZomboWin.  Personally, I think ra'sBodyMod handles the peen mesh in a more compatible way, but ra isn't going to be able (due to workshop guidelines) to start integrating his work with an adult animations framework like ZomboWin/Defeat that flirts with non-con interactions. And it's possible ra wouldn't want to anyway, who knows.

Pie-in-the-sky solutions for ZomboWin/Defeat include:

1) Ditch the male base body mesh replacer. This will 'fix' overlay-style clothes.

2) Separate the flaccid peen mesh and integrate it into a hidden clothing system similar to ra's BodyMod.

3) Create an erect peen mesh and integrate it into a hidden clothing system.

4) Script special triggers for the erect mesh (animation start, or PC/NPC clothing/stripped state, or (for male zombies) proximity/aggro).

On 1/14/2024 at 10:08 PM, Megumin. said:

As someone who doesn't have Project Zomboid. Seeing this mod is enticing me to buy the game. But I'm rather curious about how ZomboDefeat even works in this game.

I wouldn't buy PZ just for the sex mods because they're extremely limited at the moment. That being said PZ is a nice game on its own but you kinda need to like it - the game is like 95% knowledge and 5% skill. There's a lot of things regarding combat, exploration and zombie behavior you need to know but once you do you'll likely never die again in PZ. Defeat will make the game easier because a zombie grab that usually results in a scratch (7% chance to infect you with the zombie virus), laceration (25%) or a bite (100%) will turn into removing a piece of clothing or surprise zombie sex if enough clothes have been stripped. The game however features perma-death and no saving so unless you're fine with potentially losing your character it's a bad idea to get fucked by zeds.

IF NPCs are added somewhere between never and 10 years from now on the sex mods will probably have more substance. The devs are really, really slow developing the game and every NPC mod you can find is either very limited, very buggy or both.

Tl;dr: Sex mods in PZ are limited at the moment and would require you to install several other mods or at least adjust the sandbox settings, like for example turning off transmission of the zombie virus.

Thanks for continuing in the tracks of ZomboLewd. Your mod plays great and from what i can tell very stable.

I remember in one of the first versions of ZomboLewdDefeat the zombies would not strip but damage the clothing. Is this possible here also?

I always used it as great source to avoid close quarters combat as to not destroy or damaged thick winter clothes or the nice raincoat i just found. If the clothing is only stripped, even if it is dropped, if you survive the fight you can just pick it back up.

Thanks again for your work, have fun.

On 1/28/2024 at 12:27 PM, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Thanks for continuing in the tracks of ZomboLewd. Your mod plays great and from what i can tell very stable.

I remember in one of the first versions of ZomboLewdDefeat the zombies would not strip but damage the clothing. Is this possible here also?

I always used it as great source to avoid close quarters combat as to not destroy or damaged thick winter clothes or the nice raincoat i just found. If the clothing is only stripped, even if it is dropped, if you survive the fight you can just pick it back up.

Thanks again for your work, have fun.

You're welcome! If I understand you correctly, yes zombies can still damage clothing but priority is removing the clothes being worn instead. There is no mechanic in the mod that will damage clothing, only from the zombies. However to minimize this chance, setting the grab cooldown to instant will help.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:23 PM, Darnburden said:

Don't know if its been asked already, but is there a way to defeat and have sex with female zombies as a male character, aside from being defeated yourself? I can't see a way to do it.

Would much appreciate info on it!

At the moment, not yet. I am in the works of figuring if its possible for the next update. Hopefully there is a way! I was stoked when I saw the original necrophiliac trait!

3 hours ago, Sybastian233 said:

Interesting. About the naked zombies, would all the zombies become the naked form or is there a trigger in the MOD Options that could customize the percentage of the naked?

The naked zombies mod isn't mines. From looking at the codes however, it takes all vanilla zombie spawn clothing presets and sets them to nothing. So no, there isn't a mod option to set a percentage.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:31 PM, ad7daASJKhfaf said:

How would I replace the textures of the male zombie NPC model that this mod uses? I have a nude zombie texture I really like so it sucks when the model used doesn't have it.

Unfortunately, the only working method at the moment is to convert a zombie into an npc because zombies have limited animations.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:07 PM, Bibumbav3 said:

What are the mods for these body textures (female and zombie), clothes and that tentacle monster zombie?

Tentacle Monsters
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3042358369

Female Skin

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2902253965

Zombie Skins

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3025343664

On 1/31/2024 at 7:59 AM, SolarEdge said:

You're welcome! If I understand you correctly, yes zombies can still damage clothing but priority is removing the clothes being worn instead. There is no mechanic in the mod that will damage clothing, only from the zombies. However to minimize this chance, setting the grab cooldown to instant will help.

If I remember right, one of the first iterations of Defeat had the zombies damage clothing by inflicting holes. Once a piece of clothing has too many holes it becomes broken and unable to be used until repaired. I think this is how the original creator got over the hurdle of "remove pants". The major issue I found with this is that the character's Belt was usually the first item to be destroyed, as it could only suffer one hole before being rendered useless as it couldn't be repaired, and the mod almost always have it be the first thing to go. For whatever reason, Belts are very rare in the game so this was very inconvenient.

You could emulate this style of play by turning the 'Clothes undressed per grab' option to 'Never' and the 'Clothing degradation' option under the Character tab in the regular sandbox settings to 'Fast'. When zombies successfully attack in vanilla, there's a chance they cause a hole in a piece of clothing you're wearing. Obviously, the faster clothing degrades the more likely this is to happen. Naturally, the drawbacks to this is that zombies would have to be nibbling your legs and crotch pretty regularly before they're destroyed, and all the time you'll be picking up more wounds on the other areas they hit. You can turn off zombie infections if you're concerned about that sort of thing, but you'll probably die of blood loss before the zombies manage to eat your clothes. If you have the CheatMenu mod you can turn on Prevent Death mode so you'll still get banged up and sick, but won't die.

I've actually tried this myself and yeah, it takes a while to get to the point where your pants get damaged enough to fall off, so unless you're consistently getting mauled by zombies (which carries it's own problems and risks) I wouldn't expect this to happen all too often, assuming you're roleplaying somewhat sensibly. I know that if my ass was hanging out of my pants I'd probably search for a new pair pronto. 

I suppose it could be an additional difficulty option to have clothing be ruined if it's stripped off. Good opportunity to level up the Tailoring skill, lol.

On 12/24/2023 at 6:34 AM, SolarEdge said:

There are two mods, ZomboWin and ZomboWin Defeat.
ZomboWin is the main mod but currently has less features because it's focus is around players and NPC interactions.
ZomboWin Defeat is the add-on with the most features because it's focused on zombie interactions.

Are you going to implement any yuri interactions in the future? Looking forward to that. This is a great mod but it still needs some work around it, can't wait for any updates to it.
My sugestions are: lesbian interactions, sex toys, more positions and option to fuck on a bed/in a shower. Have a nice day lad!😃

Do I understand correctly that this mod so far allows for sex with modded NPCs and if you play as a female PC you can get into defeat sex scenes with male zombies?

I don't seem to see anything suggesting a defeat system for male PCs.

Amazing. It's solid. I droped skyrim sexmods because over time it felt so broken, too much "playing along" pretending things worked. Mobs kept increasingly getting position teleported across a room to end up uneven or half sunk into a wall with misaligned sex scenes and mismatching sounds. This however is on that sweetspot where the game can be tinkered to make it work without me pretending.

I wanted to try ZomboLewd but never got the zombies to attempt anything other than what they already do on default game. i,e, the mod never worked for me. Zombowin works amazingly good. Just needs some polishing around the edges imo. The clothes being damaged/destroyed (turned to rags maybe?) needs to be a thing otherwise you are just looping undress & dress. The animations looks way, way too fast, like they are being played at 200% speed. The nearby zombies not caught in the sex need to chill out (maybe pacified?). The tumbling at the end of the act could be optional. it's a lil bit off putting.

7 hours ago, Bottlesoldier said:

Amazing. It's solid. I droped skyrim sexmods because over time it felt so broken, too much "playing along" pretending things worked. Mobs kept increasingly getting position teleported across a room to end up uneven or half sunk into a wall with misaligned sex scenes and mismatching sounds. This however is on that sweetspot where the game can be tinkered to make it work without me pretending.

I wanted to try ZomboLewd but never got the zombies to attempt anything other than what they already do on default game. i,e, the mod never worked for me. Zombowin works amazingly good. Just needs some polishing around the edges imo. The clothes being damaged/destroyed (turned to rags maybe?) needs to be a thing otherwise you are just looping undress & dress. The animations looks way, way too fast, like they are being played at 200% speed. The nearby zombies not caught in the sex need to chill out (maybe pacified?). The tumbling at the end of the act could be optional. it's a lil bit off putting.

you realy didnt mod your skyrim right in that case. all those issues are symptoms of a bad modded game.

but for zombi defeat. yeah its way to fast.