[Project Zomboid] ZomboWin - A ZomboLewd Framework mod

2024年3月25日下午7點11分,SolarEdge 說:

「你說撕成碎片?」哈哈,我想這不會太難。最大的挑戰是根據被破損的衣服正確拾取碎片(撕破的床單、牛仔布標誌條、皮革條)歸還給玩家。如果衣服被破壞脫光後就消失了,那麼添加方案程式碼就相對簡單了。當我有時間的時候我會研究一下。  👍

Found another MOD that can be used as a reference

TchernoLib

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2986578314&searchtext=TchernoLib

Dodge

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3201023642&searchtext=

Wanting to give this game in general another try (the controls were irritating for me), maybe try more mods again. Anyways, seems like the mod creator here wants suggestions...soooo, uhhhhh...

1. Jiggle physics - If this is in a mod already, I haven't seen it. You'd think lewd mods would have this already, lol.

2. Animals, etc. - Isn't Zomboid supposed to get an update that adds animals and such to the game? Maybe we can make them horny as well, lol. (even the bugs)

3. Body Customizations - ...This...probably exists already but I couldn't find out how to do it all, but more options to customize your character's body, breast size, etc.

That's all I got for now.

EDIT: Ugh, yeah...already bored of the game, I just can't with these controls...

Edited by Joeynator3000
20 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Wanting to give this game in general another try (the controls were irritating for me), maybe try more mods again. Anyways, seems like the mod creator here wants suggestions...soooo, uhhhhh...

1. Jiggle physics - If this is in a mod already, I haven't seen it. You'd think lewd mods would have this already, lol.

2. Animals, etc. - Isn't Zomboid supposed to get an update that adds animals and such to the game? Maybe we can make them horny as well, lol. (even the bugs)

3. Body Customizations - ...This...probably exists already but I couldn't find out how to do it all, but more options to customize your character's body, breast size, etc.

That's all I got for now.

EDIT: Ugh, yeah...already bored of the game, I just can't with these controls...

Zomboid is a hard game, that's kinda the point. I don't know what issues you are having with the controls. As far as for your suggestions, 

1. As far as I know, models in this game don't have any physics due to the style- the only physics I know the game has is vehicles. 

2. B42, the next large update for PZ is supposed to add animals, or at least the first stage of animals, before they work up to people NPCs. I'm sure you could allow to have intercourse with animals using the same way as having intercourse with superb survivors.

3. There is no mods yet for proper character customization, as in body customization. However, if the people who do the model reworks to add dicks and tits decided to allow you to change what types and size breasts or dicks you have, it could be possible to have that level of customization. But for body types, there is only replacement mods that completely change the model with no customization to change which model you choose in-game.

Hope this helps!

On 1/3/2024 at 12:23 PM, lyzas said:

I really like this one. Good job!

There's a chance to get killed by the opposite gender if you resist too much but also a good chance to escape after defeat.

I also missed the masturbation option so I added it back from the old ZomboLewd with the addition of sounds and also it adds a bit of a perk improvement while doing it (very little) and it works like a charm.

This should get more love.

How did you manage to add that option?

30 minutes ago, mrozon1337 said:

can anyone please help me? i cant get the animations to work. When I play as a female character no animation is trigerred and the zomboids just get pushed away from me.

Your character is just standing, But the animation bar is triggering?

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this mod.  Getting an error literally every second with this mod installed.. everything seems to be working as it should but keeps coming up with necrofactor or something in the red error box

1 hour ago, Ifrit158 said:

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this mod.  Getting an error literally every second with this mod installed.. everything seems to be working as it should but keeps coming up with necrofactor or something in the red error box

Could you send me a screenshot of the error log? Thanks!

2 hours ago, mrozon1337 said:

No, the animation is not triggered, it never is. Theyre just being pushed away from my character.

That is kinda weird, can you go to debug mode? Esc>options>mods>Project ZomboWin Options>check the Toggle debug mod.

Then spawn a comfort survivor. Right click the survivor and you will see ZomboWin Options like Force Sex or Engage in Consensual lewdity.

With everything taken away from us in this world. We only had each other left. We will both die together. image.png.33657de7ec6c45b6f3bbc410c46ca911.pngimage.png.f990e9668e86afd6e88c6f0e2c4f73ab.png

I've been testing around with the files and stuff and did some interesting things with it such as animation swaps. And yes I was using the Anthro Furry mod with it aswell. Really great mod your working on and I'm really interested to see new animations for it in the future!

I can't seem to get zombies to damage clothing, I have the trait required but when they strip my character they don't deal condition damage or put holes in them. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

1 hour ago, karioteca said:

I wanted to know how to add the mod to Pz. Right after I downloaded the file I no longer know what to do anymore

Usando o tradutor, desculpe pelo mau português. Você vai para a sua unidade (C :) e depois para usuários, (nome de usuário), e haverá uma pasta chamada zomboid. abra o arquivo mod e coloque as pastas na pasta mods lá. Espero que isso ajude você!

i like the current 1.1 a lot,especially now that you can turn off the mod for npc which cause the game to crash.so it a godsend
however fps now tank a heck ton ,with some case down to 10fps after enable zomdefeat function (turning it off have 0 problem) and get constant 10error per second non stop (it get to 100k error after 5minutes)
cant tell what the problem is.disable NPC mods still get the same problem
here what it say on console.log:

"

function: OnZombieUpdate -- file: ZomboWinDefeatZombieHandler.lua line # 1204 | MOD: ZomboWin Defeat

LOG  : General     , 1712817962850> -------------------------------------------------------------
attempted index: isNPC of non-table: null

LOG  : General     , 1712817962850> -----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: OnZombieUpdate -- file: ZomboWinDefeatZombieHandler.lua line # 1204 | MOD: ZomboWin Defeat

ERROR: General     , 1712817962851> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: isNPC of non-table: null at KahluaThread.tableget line:1689.
ERROR: General     , 1712817962851> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:
java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: isNPC of non-table: null
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1689)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:641)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1980)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1812)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:66)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:139)
    at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:64)
    at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:92)
    at zombie.characters.IsoZombie.updateInternal(IsoZombie.java:2342)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Invokers$Params1$CallbackStackItem.run(Invokers.java:37)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:71)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.lambda$invokeAndMeasure$0(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:83)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Stacks$Params3$CallbackStackItem.invoke(Stacks.java:230)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Stacks$GenericStack.invokeAndRelease(Stacks.java:26)
    at zombie.util.Lambda.capture(Lambda.java:130)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:81)
    at zombie.characters.IsoZombie.update(IsoZombie.java:2219)
    at zombie.MovingObjectUpdateSchedulerUpdateBucket.update(MovingObjectUpdateSchedulerUpdateBucket.java:79)
    at zombie.MovingObjectUpdateScheduler.update(MovingObjectUpdateScheduler.java:162)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:2955)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.updateInternal(IsoCell.java:5750)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:71)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.lambda$invokeAndMeasure$0(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:83)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:81)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5696)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.updateInternal(IsoWorld.java:3499)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:3427)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.updateInternal(IngameState.java:1617)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1333)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:298)
    at zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:765)
    at zombie.GameWindow.run_ez(GameWindow.java:681)
    at zombie.GameWindow.mainThread(GameWindow.java:495)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
LOG  : General     , 1712817962853> -----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
"

console.txt

Getting a repetitive error from ZomboWin when not using ZomboWinDefeat, this happens even when it is just the required mods with ZomboWin.
Looks like it might be trying to calculated temptation for the necrophiliac trait even though the trait and Defeat aren't enabled.

It doesn't seem to be problematic, but very annoying that it pops up every 5-10 seconds.

console.txt

On 4/10/2024 at 2:43 AM, IRegretEverything100 said:

Thanks!

Also, is there a reason why i cannot defeat female zombies as a male player? With the sheet rope in my hand, and maxed out horny(forgot what it called), i push the zombie down and there's nothing happening. i must be missing something.

Same here. How i can defeat the Z with rope? I pushed her to the ground, rope in my hand but nothing happen.

On 12/24/2023 at 12:45 PM, DecoyAcc said:

Kudos for developing this! Works a lot better than Zombolewd Defeat, though it is a bit funny that other zombies just get force pushed away while an animation is happening.

for some reason the files are corrupted or something but i cant put the ZomboWin in the mods folder.