[Project Zomboid] ZomboWin - A ZomboLewd Framework mod

1 hour ago, Transcendent Lala said:

I added it into my zomboid mods folder and I am not seeing them appear. I used to have traits I could add for succubus. Submissive. Lewd. Experienced and now they are not appearing. I just checked. I had to do a complete reinstall of the game and mods. Now Idk why I dont see these traits especially if this is the correct mod

Do you have this mod in the correct 'mods' folder for loose mods? Should be in C:\Users\*yourusername*\Zomboid\mods

I just tested to confirm. They should still show up even with many other mods. Are other parts of ZomboWin functional for you? Or is the entire mod not properly active?

1 hour ago, SlicedBread said:

Do you have this mod in the correct 'mods' folder for loose mods? Should be in C:\Users\*yourusername*\Zomboid\mods

I just tested to confirm. They should still show up even with many other mods. Are other parts of ZomboWin functional for you? Or is the entire mod not properly active?

It honestly does still seem to work and they are inside of the mods folder I made sure of it. I recently re-downloaded the mods themselves and placed them in there. So they are in the mods folder. Its self. I just dont see the traits for some reason when I am opening up my game and creating a character

hi SolarEdge! I really appreciate you trying to keep this project alive!

I read earlier in the thread that you are struggling to find an animator... well, if you would like, I can help! I've animated for a couple years with Blender and have intermediate experience with Cascadeur. I've made my own private Wicked Whims animations for Sims 4, and also had success importing my own custom animations to PZ a year or so ago, before I struggled to find motivation given the original Zombolewd repository kind of died..

I would love to help you with your project. for nothing in return, other than your promise to continue developing the mod 🙂

please send me a message if you're interested!

Edited by mayamin

Hello first time poster on this website so sorry if im not aware how to do this.

I'm Alex and 2 days ago i found this mod which i found interesting and i saw that they havent tried with multiplayer so i though ok ill try it.

The first and biggest issue i found in multiplayer is that on a client both characters gets in position and does the animation while on the other player screen its only the other player doing the animation, this was a problem cause i wanted to use it for multiplayer and i though having a look at the code wouldnt hurt anyone and i saw it was lua which i have some experience in so i looked around did some code and boom a technically working multiplayer quick patch.

Im open for ideas and such to improve the code but please do remember i made this in 6 hours with no knowledge of the Zomboid api so i was just learning what i was reading in he mod itself.

This is a patch that was just made to technically work so tons of issues still exist and i may or may not work on it in the future

This mod patch is focused on online player player interaction

-Unknown

May or may not work with npcs in multiplayer

Havent tested it with more than 2 players on server

Havent tested with the defeat mod

Not sure how it may react to interaction with other entities than players

-Installation:

Do as you would with the mod itself just put the ZomboWin folder in the mods folder and then just replace all existing files and u should be good to go

patch 0.1.5 has now the ability to stop both players that are doing an animation (have only tested it with 2 players so far)

Patch 0.2:

Tested with 2 players

Early release

Sandbox options

You can now as a server owner set so players need to consent before having sex with another player

havent tested 1 person animations so input on that would be great

Bugs are expected from this probably even highly possible cause its an early release

Made in ~5h

Would appreciate to get credited if this patched is merged into the main mod (Probably wont) or reused elsewhere. The edited code has my credits in them

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.rar

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.5.rar

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.2.rar

Edited by AlexTheMan21
Fixed some missing files of patch 0.2

if anyone is interested in making patches/contributions to the mod, please join the discord in the original zombolewd github repo! (I don't think I can post the link here, but you can google it)

programmers are desperately needed. Perhaps some can work together to bring the project back to life? Please consider! 😄

13 minutes ago, mayamin said:

if anyone is interested in making patches/contributions to the mod, please join the discord in the original zombolewd github repo! (I don't think I can post the link here, but you can google it)

programmers are desperately needed. Perhaps some can work together to bring the project back to life? Please consider! 😄

back to life ? is this mod already dead ?

19 minutes ago, bueir said:

back to life ? is this mod already dead ?

ZomboWin? I don't think so, at least I hope not

as for the original (ZomboLewd), unfortunately, the original leads are no longer active anymore

the mod gets occasional patches by people who come and go, but none of it is in one single file 🙁

also, the framework needs to be fleshed out more before more animation can be made. For example, someone added animation stages in one patch they made!

But again, unfortunately there is no collaboration and things are kind of scattered. A team really needs to be formed to revive the mod. Even without official NPCs, stuff can be done for it, because it'll be needed in the future regardless.. stuff like a custom animation selection menu for example

Edited by mayamin

Thank you to everyone who is helping around and to those willing to help! I appreciate your efforts! 

Ive been very busy adulting at the moment lol. The mod isnt dead, just in very slow development lol.

I dont use github or anything like that, sorry!

For those interested, I am working on player defeating zombies and transitioning from mod options to more traits that would effect gameplay.

After that, im looking into clothings being damaged when undressed by zombies, as popularly requested. Just going down the list of good ideas i hear from you guys.

Another popular request is same sex, ive tinkered with the programming and found that while it may be possible, its out of my scope of knowledge. The mod uses player tags "male, female" to assign actors to their role/position. So the issue is when doing same sex, the actors will be assigned the same role and both will do the same animation. 

20 hours ago, AlexTheMan21 said:

Hello first time poster on this website so sorry if im not aware how to do this.

I'm Alex and 2 days ago i found this mod which i found interesting and i saw that they havent tried with multiplayer so i though ok ill try it.

The first and biggest issue i found in multiplayer is that on a client both characters gets in position and does the animation while on the other player screen its only the other player doing the animation, this was a problem cause i wanted to use it for multiplayer and i though having a look at the code wouldnt hurt anyone and i saw it was lua which i have some experience in so i looked around did some code and boom a technically working multiplayer quick patch.

Im open for ideas and such to improve the code but please do remember i made this in 6 hours with no knowledge of the Zomboid api so i was just learning what i was reading in he mod itself.

This is a patch that was just made to technically work so tons of issues still exist and i may or may not work on it in the future

This mod patch is focused on online player player interaction

-Known issues:

Escaping out the animation only does it to the local player and messes up the system if try play a new animation while other player continue animation.

-Unknown

May or may not work with npcs in multiplayer

Havent tested it with more than 2 players on server

Havent tested with the defeat mod

Not sure how it may react to interaction with other entities than players

-Installation:

Do as you would with the mod itself just put the ZomboWin folder in the mods folder and then just replace all existing files and u should be good to go

Would appreciate to get credited if this patched is merged into the main mod (Probably wont) or reused elsewhere. The edited code has my credits in them

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.rar 4.52 kB · 2 downloads

I will check this out and give credit where its due. I am pretty much new to lua and this will give me more insight into this language. Thanks for contributing! :)

On 2/23/2024 at 6:08 PM, mayamin said:

hi SolarEdge! I really appreciate you trying to keep this project alive!

I read earlier in the thread that you are struggling to find an animator... well, if you would like, I can help! I've animated for a couple years with Blender and have intermediate experience with Cascadeur. I've made my own private Wicked Whims animations for Sims 4, and also had success importing my own custom animations to PZ a year or so ago, before I struggled to find motivation given the original Zombolewd repository kind of died..

I would love to help you with your project. for nothing in return, other than your promise to continue developing the mod 🙂

please send me a message if you're interested!

You're welcome and thank you! Ill message you when I do start back up with messing around with animations! 

1 hour ago, mayamin said:

ZomboWin? I don't think so, at least I hope not

as for the original (ZomboLewd), unfortunately, the original leads are no longer active anymore

the mod gets occasional patches by people who come and go, but none of it is in one single file 🙁

also, the framework needs to be fleshed out more before more animation can be made. For example, someone added animation stages in one patch they made!

But again, unfortunately there is no collaboration and things are kind of scattered. A team really needs to be formed to revive the mod. Even without official NPCs, stuff can be done for it, because it'll be needed in the future regardless.. stuff like a custom animation selection menu for example

Im very interested about the animation stages patch. I would love to see the codes for that! I find it weird that project zomboid is coded in so many different launages! Theres java, lua, and xml ive seen so far lol

Good morning everyone!

a lil gift to all the animators out there.

select what animation you want to play using this patch

Difference between versions:

0.1 just puts all the animations under 1 tab

0.5 puts 10 animation in each pack for tons of animations

0.5.1: thanks to sinsemilla i was informed of an issue with the animator selector with animations of 1 person gave an error and have done a quick fix of this (Still require you to interact with a player to get the menu. if you want 1 person animations to always show up tell me and ill make that into a future patch)

Installation: 

Put the ZombWin folder into your mods folder and replace existing file

Note: this is a debug option that is made for singleplayer. This patch may work with the Zombolewd mod but havent tested

Time taken: 

0.1: 1:09h

0.5: 28min

0.5.1 ~8min

If you would like a better categorisation/grouping then just request it and i may do it in future release

Credit me as usual if you use this for any project

Enjoy!

ZomboWin Animator selector patch 0.1.rar ZomboWin Animator selector patch 0.5.rar

ZomboWin Animator selector patch 0.5.1.rar

Edited by AlexTheMan21
New patch version added!
9 hours ago, AlexTheMan21 said:

Good morning everyone!

a lil gift to all the animators out there.

select what animation you want to play using this patch

Difference between 0.1 and 0.5:

0.1 just puts all the animations under 1 tab

0.5 puts 10 animation in each pack for tons of animations

Installation: 

Put the ZombWin folder into your mods folder and replace existing file

Note: this is a debug option that is made for singleplayer. This patch may work with the Zombolewd mod but havent tested

Time taken: 

0.1: 1:09h

0.5: 28min

If you would like a better categorisation/grouping then just request it and i may do it in future release

Credit me as usual if you use this for any project

Enjoy!

ZomboWin Animator selector patch 0.1.rar 1.39 kB · 9 downloads ZomboWin Animator selector patch 0.5.rar 1.47 kB · 11 downloads

Brilliant! I love how well it works! I had a hard time just messing with the original context menu options lol but here you are making menus, sub menus and sub-sub menus! When I use your codes, I will add you to the credit sections. Thank you.

38 minutes ago, SolarEdge said:

Brilliant! I love how well it works! I had a hard time just messing with the original context menu options lol but here you are making menus, sub menus and sub-sub menus! When I use your codes, I will add you to the credit sections. Thank you.

Thanks for your kind words.

currently looking for more ideas to create cause im running out of ideas with my not so creative mind

if anyone got any ideas u can quote me here or join the Zomboid Modding for LoversLab discord im really active and looking for ideas there

Cheers and good night

Good evening everyone!

a new simple patch that i just felt like making

Non consensual sex will now rip the other characters groin area and take off pants (other clothing may or may not include)

singleplayers doesnt need to take off pants on either characters to start any sex the patch will do that for them (multiplayer need to have both pants off to have consensual sex)

-Note: doesnt work with my multiplayer patch if you guys want that let me know this was just something i made and not sure if anyone wants. 

the mod should work with my animator selector patch if not please inform me

any suggestions on updates to patches or new patches ideas are fully welcomed cause my steam of ideas are running out

(This mod was bundled together fast so if any files missing or so let me know)

Cheers

ZomboWin Non consensual patch 0.1.rar

3 hours ago, AlexTheMan21 said:

Good evening everyone!

a new simple patch that i just felt like making

Non consensual sex will now rip the other characters groin area and take off pants (other clothing may or may not include)

singleplayers doesnt need to take off pants on either characters to start any sex the patch will do that for them (multiplayer need to have both pants off to have consensual sex)

-Note: doesnt work with my multiplayer patch if you guys want that let me know this was just something i made and not sure if anyone wants. 

the mod should work with my animator selector patch if not please inform me

any suggestions on updates to patches or new patches ideas are fully welcomed cause my steam of ideas are running out

(This mod was bundled together fast so if any files missing or so let me know)

Cheers

ZomboWin Non consensual patch 0.1.rar 5.55 kB · 4 downloads

I do have one!  I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before.  I know in the defeat scenario, when actively trying to avoid getting caught, animations will start and immediately get cancelled because I'm still clicking and/or trying to move.

Maybe blocking all player controls when an animation starts?  And perhaps keeping a specific (configurable) hotkey to escape in case of emergencies?

14 hours ago, Etheric12 said:

I do have one!  I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before.  I know in the defeat scenario, when actively trying to avoid getting caught, animations will start and immediately get cancelled because I'm still clicking and/or trying to move.

Maybe blocking all player controls when an animation starts?  And perhaps keeping a specific (configurable) hotkey to escape in case of emergencies?

Haven't tried the defeat myself but base mod only cancel at escape as far as ik. update: the mod has a function to disable movement inputs but it isn't used atm maybe they enable it in future 

Edited by AlexTheMan21

I didn't installed "Superb Survivors Continued Continued" mod, but I can spawn comfort NPC when playing the debug mode. It's working great, but they have underwear and I can't remove their underwear. How can I remove it?

3 hours ago, Killusion said:

I didn't installed "Superb Survivors Continued Continued" mod, but I can spawn comfort NPC when playing the debug mode. It's working great, but they have underwear and I can't remove their underwear. How can I remove it?

download other boby texture to replace the your files

A guide to over-complicate the simplest of things! (Single player version)

1. get mod options via steam
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2169435993

2. get Superb Survivors Continued Continued via steam (Optional)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3036260551

3.Get ZomboWin Public Release 1.00 (Including defeat for zombie action)

Download from page 1

4.Get  Naked Zombies

Download from page 1

(Now to make it more pretty)

5.get https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3032635536

6.get High res skin (optional) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3029619536  (Or other using the variable as base)

7.get some hair (optional) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3026307069 

(ITS IMPORTANT TO RESTART GAME AFTER ACTIVATING SKIN MODS OR THEY WILL LOOK FUBAR)

8.Enhance zombowin (Optional)

to add masturbation animation:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/223454-project-zomboid-zombowin-a-zombolewd-framework-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4266603

9.Add Alex animation selector:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/223454-project-zomboid-zombowin-a-zombolewd-framework-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4314782

10.Add Alex non consent functionality

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/223454-project-zomboid-zombowin-a-zombolewd-framework-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4316080

(Small warning, you will get some errors if you overwrite Lyzas patch with alex patches)

Edited by sinsemilla
26 minutes ago, sinsemilla said:

Download from page 1

4.Get  Naked Zombies

Download from page 1

6.get High res skin (optional) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3029619536  (Or other using the variable as base)

7.get some hair (optional) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3026307069 

(ITS IMPORTANT TO RESTART GAME AFTER ACTIVATING SKIN MODS OR THEY WILL LOOK FUBAR)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/223454-project-zomboid-zombowin-a-zombolewd-framework-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4266603

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/223454-project-zomboid-zombowin-a-zombolewd-framework-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4314782

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/223454-project-zomboid-zombowin-a-zombolewd-framework-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4316080

(Small warning, you will get some errors if you overwrite Lyzas patch with alex patches)

Epic

1 hour ago, sinsemilla said:

Download from page 1

4.Get  Naked Zombies

Download from page 1

The error should be fixed now in animation patch 0.5.1 thanks for the info!