[Project Zomboid] ZomboWin - A ZomboLewd Framework mod

On 2/28/2024 at 1:01 PM, AlexTheMan21 said:

Hello first time poster on this website so sorry if im not aware how to do this.

I'm Alex and 2 days ago i found this mod which i found interesting and i saw that they havent tried with multiplayer so i though ok ill try it.

The first and biggest issue i found in multiplayer is that on a client both characters gets in position and does the animation while on the other player screen its only the other player doing the animation, this was a problem cause i wanted to use it for multiplayer and i though having a look at the code wouldnt hurt anyone and i saw it was lua which i have some experience in so i looked around did some code and boom a technically working multiplayer quick patch.

Im open for ideas and such to improve the code but please do remember i made this in 6 hours with no knowledge of the Zomboid api so i was just learning what i was reading in he mod itself.

This is a patch that was just made to technically work so tons of issues still exist and i may or may not work on it in the future

This mod patch is focused on online player player interaction

-Unknown

May or may not work with npcs in multiplayer

Havent tested it with more than 2 players on server

Havent tested with the defeat mod

Not sure how it may react to interaction with other entities than players

-Installation:

Do as you would with the mod itself just put the ZomboWin folder in the mods folder and then just replace all existing files and u should be good to go

patch 0.1.5 has now the ability to stop both players that are doing an animation (have only tested it with 2 players so far)

Patch 0.2:

Tested with 2 players

Early release

Sandbox options

You can now as a server owner set so players need to consent before having sex with another player

havent tested 1 person animations so input on that would be great

Bugs are expected from this probably even highly possible cause its an early release

Made in ~5h

Would appreciate to get credited if this patched is merged into the main mod (Probably wont) or reused elsewhere. The edited code has my credits in them

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.rar 4.52 kB · 26 downloads

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.1.5.rar 4.69 kB · 19 downloads

ZomboWin Multiplayer patch 0.2.rar 7.44 kB · 71 downloads

Absolutely love the premise of this! Has it been integrated into the base version of the mod or is the patch still necessary?

Played with this today, phew it made my FPS spike if loaded mid save

Also, kinda thinking of a suggestion to replace the force-push of zombies, is there a way to toggle the visibility of character and zombie as they're getting it on so the zombies around them aren't just thrown back once it's done, just become... visible again for the next round

On 4/14/2024 at 2:52 PM, Solemeyes said:

I'm so serious I know I'm stupid but how the FUCK do I download this and get it to work. I've looked everywhere I swear I'm stupid.

Download: Once joining the site you'll have access to downloading the file from the front page of the topic

Getting it to work:

Unzip, 7zip should be enough, you should see folders 'ZomboWin' and 'ZomboWinDefeat', copy both folders directly into C drive > Users > (Your user folder) > Zomboid > mods

On 4/12/2024 at 10:47 AM, Magnus74 said:

Same here. How i can defeat the Z with rope? I pushed her to the ground, rope in my hand but nothing happen.

It's disabled until next update because there a bunch of bugs tied to this new mechanic, at least that's what the 1.1 release notes says.

Mod plain and simple doesn't work for me. I have no idea why; I have moodle framework, mod options, zombowin & defeat enabled. The only sign that ZomboWin is enabled is the absence of zombie wound debuffs. I'm not getting any errors either, and there's no difference when using a heavily modded list vs vanilla.

Edit: Comfort survivor worked; but grabs from zombies doesn't do anything. The clothes aren't torn holes into or pulled off, nor is my character pushed around. : )

Edited by XELENS

@SolarEdge

I've made some changes to ZomboWin locally. Any way I can contribute a PR to your github repo or something?

Some changes I'd like to contribute back

* support for same gender interactions.

* Player is currently forced into the "Male" position. I'm planning to change the context menu options to allow for changing this.

* This is intended for 2-actor animations. I don't see any animations for more than 2 so far, so I see no issue with this.

Stuff that I've not really finished but am experimenting with:

* Experimenting: around with auto-pants remove and give back after animation.
  * This behavior is probably best hidden behind a mod option

* The "requip" part doesnt seem to work yet. The callback to requip the item doesnt seem to work.

* I forgot to remove your own pants first. Oops. Theres a utility function i just have to drop in to fix that... but am finished for tonight.

If anyone is dying to try this, I've attached my copy of the modded source. Install it the same way as official, but rename the folder to ZomboWin.

* Tested and working:

Male/Male interactions.

* UNTESTED:

I'll get to this soon!

Female/Female interactions

(Retest should be done) Male/Female interactions

* Demonstration:

Install and enable the superb survivors continued mod

Enable "Spawn wife" and uncheck "wife is female"

Right click your "wife" and choose from the sex options.

Pants will disappear from the target and the animation will start (In the normal version of the mod both characters must have pants removed btw).

ZomboWin-SameGender1.0.zip

Edited by NightSkiesPony
On 4/17/2024 at 5:23 PM, XELENS said:

Mod plain and simple doesn't work for me. I have no idea why; I have moodle framework, mod options, zombowin & defeat enabled. The only sign that ZomboWin is enabled is the absence of zombie wound debuffs. I'm not getting any errors either, and there's no difference when using a heavily modded list vs vanilla.

Edit: Comfort survivor worked; but grabs from zombies doesn't do anything. The clothes aren't torn holes into or pulled off, nor is my character pushed around. : )

I'm having the same problem currently.

If i enable "[DEBUG] Skip the formalities (Zombies start regardless of clothes)" the animations work flawlessly.

Maybe its a conflict with some other mod that adds an invisible clothing layer?

If i find the culprit i'll update this post.

On 4/13/2024 at 9:59 PM, Sir_Flanksalot said:

Absolutely love the premise of this! Has it been integrated into the base version of the mod or is the patch still necessary?

I do not believe it been added to base version cause the owner isn't focused on multi-player support but I got no clue personally 

On 4/19/2024 at 12:33 PM, NightSkiesPony said:

@SolarEdge

I've made some changes to ZomboWin locally. Any way I can contribute a PR to your github repo or something?

Some changes I'd like to contribute back

* support for same gender interactions.

* Player is currently forced into the "Male" position. I'm planning to change the context menu options to allow for changing this.

* This is intended for 2-actor animations. I don't see any animations for more than 2 so far, so I see no issue with this.

Stuff that I've not really finished but am experimenting with:

* Experimenting: around with auto-pants remove and give back after animation.
  * This behavior is probably best hidden behind a mod option

* The "requip" part doesnt seem to work yet. The callback to requip the item doesnt seem to work.

* I forgot to remove your own pants first. Oops. Theres a utility function i just have to drop in to fix that... but am finished for tonight.

If anyone is dying to try this, I've attached my copy of the modded source. Install it the same way as official, but rename the folder to ZomboWin.

* Tested and working:

Male/Male interactions.

* UNTESTED:

I'll get to this soon!

Female/Female interactions

(Retest should be done) Male/Female interactions

* Demonstration:

Install and enable the superb survivors continued mod

Enable "Spawn wife" and uncheck "wife is female"

Right click your "wife" and choose from the sex options.

Pants will disappear from the target and the animation will start (In the normal version of the mod both characters must have pants removed btw).

ZomboWin-SameGender1.0.zip 7.85 MB · 19 downloads

oh i am waiting for that F/F working :3

13 hours ago, Left4Diggy said:

for some reason, when i put the mods into the mod folder then boot the game up it doesnt show up when i search it up, i have unzipped it and everything else, i just dont know whats going on

Zomboid doesn't recognize mods put into the steam mods folder, for manually modding the game you have to put them here: 

C:\user\[username]\Zomboid\mods

Since I've played Zomboid so much I've ended up using this mod for dozens and dozens of hours, possibly way more. It's way better and more functional than ZomboLewd ever was, I could never get that mod to work properly and when I did get it to work better the results were underwhelming at best. Given that an update came out recently and I've played it so much I'd like to offer some critique and suggestion not just for the mod creator but for anyone who makes their own dirty mods. Keep in mind I have not touched any NPC stuff since I'm only interested in girls being fucked by zombies.

1. The new updated female player defeats work far less better than in the previous version. Once my character is fully stripped instead of being taken right into an animation when grabbed like in the previous version, they're staggered. This often results in the zombie starting the animation while my character is still stuck being staggered and humping the air. So it looks less nice and there's less time in a proper animation. Just use the same defeat system as before for female players.

2. The thing I was looking forward to most in this particular update was clothing being ripped. At least for me this didn't work, no matter what my character's clothes wouldn't end up ripped when stripped off. It's possible I had a conflicting mod that didn't allow for this but my clothes still got torn just fine by fences and the like so I'm not sure. I was looking forward to this feature so since it didn't work for me and the female defeats are worse I end up just using 1.0. Again maybe this was just me having an incompatible mod.

Now for suggestions and just things I'd like to see from this mod and the modding community as a whole.

1. Pregnancy/fertility. A lot of others have suggested this and it would be nice. I attempted to use the ZomboLewd fertility mod but it didn't work.

2. A way to pacify zombies AND be able to have sex with them afterwards. I always end up keeping a pet zombie in my base for free sex but it gets annoying when they break something. You could make it a trait or better yet, make it a learnable skill by reading a magazine or watching TV at a certain time. This is my most desired suggestion for this mod. 

3. Better penis models. At least for me zombie weewees always stay in the same flaccid looking position.

4. "Immersive thoughts" This is a feature said to be coming in the future in the mod options. Personally it's one of my most anticipated features to see my girl's crazed thoughts during a defeat. You could have different ones depending on traits. Someone with the necrophilia and nympho traits would obviously be more into it than someone without those traits who would be more terrified. 

5. Better cum sound effects. I know you can just replace the sound files but it would be nice to have something louder/more visceral right out of the box.

6. Cum textures on body. You could probably get away with just making some of the blood body textures white and having them appear on the groin, butt, or mouth after sex.

7. More visible cum textures on the ground. They're a little hard to see most of the time as of now.

8. Lust mechanics. I know male players have this in the new version but all female players have is increased stress over time depending on traits as far as I know. Lust mechanics for zombies would be nice. Maybe zombies with more lust will defeat you even if you have some clothes on(I know some traits/options do this) or better yet maybe lusted zombies will do two animations back to back.

9. More animations. Outside of getting animators I believe there are some animations in ZomboLewd that aren't used here and would be nice to see.

10. Animation selection menu. I think someone in this thread made one but it didn't work for me. I'll have to try it again.

11. More skimpy clothes. I like to play dress up and there's not enough NSFW clothes mods.

12. Beast animations when animals are added.

Sadly, there likely won't be a boom in lewd Zomboid mods until NPCs are added or the way zombies are scripted gets an overhaul, and I'll likely be an old man by then. Still girls x zombies are one of my personal favorites and I love sandbox sex games so I hope you continue to work on this and more people jump on to help with NSFW mods. I've been following it closely since the first week it came out and will continue to do so.

So I really want to make the clothing damage work properly and took a look at the code. 

Spoiler

if target:HasTrait("viciousZombies") and not target:isNPC() then
                                                -- Editor note --
                                    -- here should be the code to check local var "item:itemlocation/ type"
                                    -- then compare item to clothing list index to determine which subindex it belongs to.
                                    -- then when item subindex is retrieved, thats when i'll know which holetype to use.
                                    -- then a local var will be set to remember what clothing type and which holes to receive damage.
                                    local function getIndexNum(bodyPart)
                                        return clothingToHoleMap[bodyPart] or 0
                                    end

local indexNum = getIndexNum(bodyPart)
                                    if IndexNum ~= 0 and not IndexNum == nil then 
                                        --print("IndexNum returned as: " .. indexNum)

local conditionDamage = 1;
                                        local dmgMultiplierChance = 0;

-- Editor note --
                                        -- apply condition damage
                                        item:setCondition(item:getCondition() - conditionDamage)

-- Editor note --
                                        -- apply hole to clothing
                                        local holeIndex = holeType[indexNum]
                                        local chosenHole = holeIndex[ZombRand(1, #holeIndex)]
                                        local bloodPart = BloodBodyPartType.FromString(chosenHole)

target:addHole(bloodPart)
                                    end
                                end

I think it has to be in here somewhere as the next if statement to remove clothing to the ground works correctly. 

I've also been trying to compare/contrast it to the original ZomboLewd defeat script that worked last time I checked. 

Some subtle differences but most is the same. The main difference is in the part indexing I think. 

The first thing I can think of to do would be to try putting that new function definition outside of the current function it is in. But I don't know if that would even matter. Been a long time since my undergrad programming minor.

Thoughts? 

ZomboWinDefeatZombieHandler.lua ZomboLewdDefeatZombieHandler.lua

I wonder if anyone can help me. Even with zombie sickness from defeat turned off, my character still takes damage after being defeated. Is there a particular setting that i'm missing? is the damaged coming from a debuff like "overburdened" or "fever"?  To give more context, i'm trying to have a run where only mental breakdowns will end my character, not physical violence or sickness. Thank you in advance for any advice or help.

3 hours ago, TheBlackHowling said:

I wonder if anyone can help me. Even with zombie sickness from defeat turned off, my character still takes damage after being defeated. Is there a particular setting that i'm missing? is the damaged coming from a debuff like "overburdened" or "fever"?  To give more context, i'm trying to have a run where only mental breakdowns will end my character, not physical violence or sickness. Thank you in advance for any advice or help.

Afaik you can't turn sickness off entirely for your toon. The setting in "Options" is for NPCs only. You can choose the "Hygiene: Neat and Tidy" perk for your character during creation, so you being defeated will accumulate only half of the default sickness.

However...

You can edit the \Zomboid\mods\ZomboWinDefeat\media\lua\client\ZomboWinDefeat\ZomboWinDefeatZombieHandler.lua file. Look for this line:

------------------- Sickness debuff -------------------

You can find the amount of sickness your toon gets (marked in bold below), depending on the traits she got. These are already significantly lowered values, because they go well with Succubus :). If you don't want any sickness damage, set them to 0. I have not tested it with 0, but should work. Any sickness already present will not go away immediately though.
                    local bodyDamage = target:getBodyDamage()
                    local sickness = bodyDamage:getFoodSicknessLevel()
                    local defeatSickness = 0;
                    if not target:isNPC() then

if not target:HasTrait("unkempt") and not target:HasTrait("dislikesShowers") and not target:HasTrait("neatTidy") and not target:HasTrait("lovesClean") then
                            -- player did not select a trait.
                            defeatSickness = 0.009;
                        elseif target:HasTrait("unkempt") then
                            defeatSickness = 0.021;
                        elseif target:HasTrait("dislikesShowers") then
                            defeatSickness = 0.012;
                        elseif target:HasTrait("neatTidy") then
                            defeatSickness = 0.003;
                        elseif target:HasTrait("lovesClean") then
                            defeatSickness = 0.0015;
                        end
                    else

defeatSickness = ((ZomboWinDefeatConfig.ModOptions.options.dropdown4 * 0.01) - 0.01);
                    end

Hope this helped!

Edited by Rattlefinger