Been modding for a while now, ironically seeing Starfield flop made me hanker to really get into modding Skyrim like never before. Especially happy with the bimbo mod here. Regardless, I've been trying to find some really sexy/sexually themed homes to have for my char. Currently I've got the Lair of Succubi and The Grand Bathhouse SE homes that fit the bill somewhat. I'm wondering if anyone know any other great ones out there I might've missed.

Digging for them can be hard to do. I especially would like to know if there are any homes that are also strip clubs, bathhouses, and/or brothels/whore houses.

Will admit not too into sex dungeons/bdsm aesthetic, but hey, I'm interested to see whatever.

I've tried Lair of succubi, and for whatever reason I'd often CTD seconds after entering lol there were also odd texture/resource overlaps and texture flickering that'd distract me. Since, I've moved on to Bathing beauties luxury suite. Also a great brothel if you want as NPC's will randomly travel there too. Its also technically 2 estates, as it includes a smaller adjacent residence if you dont want you main lodging to be the bathhouse/inn.