Grinbea Posted December 20, 2023 Posted December 20, 2023 Devious Devices - Male voice replacer View File Are you also getting tired of hearing your masculine manly man boy moan like a girl? Would you like to hear your boy dude actually sound like a boy dude? Well look no further! I love DD, and i love the integration to male, but i found it unfortunate all the sounds in DD remain female. I finally decided to poke around and get some good audio for my male pc and i figured, why not share? ❤️ I tried to provide a midrange voice to fit more player characters, but I'm a feminine guy, and I like to play that way, and it might show in the mod. It covers all the audio In DD such as: - Panting - Orgasm - Moaning - gagged I even added some sound to the forever silent voice type in SexLab called 'Male gagged' It should be compatible with both SE and LE since it's just a sound replacer ( ^w^ It is a replacer so it will overwrite the female voice in case you don't use a mod launcher, if you do however just untick it if you ever wanna return to a lady girl woman. ❤️ It's my first time ever uploading something like this, so there might be issues I'm unaware of, but it shouldn't be anything game breaking considering it's just a sound replacer x3 Have a swell time! Submitter Grinbea Submitted 12/20/2023 Category Sex Effects Requires Devious devices, sexlab Regular Edition Compatible Yes
Grinbea Posted January 4, 2024 Author Posted January 4, 2024 On 1/2/2024 at 10:27 PM, darterclaw said: you sir, are a saint you're a sweety? I'm always happy to make more if anyone has sound request~
khajiit23 Posted March 6, 2025 Posted March 6, 2025 Soooo good! Your work makes DD a perfect mod for male character now! Thank you 1
Grinbea Posted September 18, 2025 Author Posted September 18, 2025 you're so sweet! Glad it could help someone ^w^
Glamour Mask Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) I just had a quick listen in the soundfiles (just a few). Amazing stuff! Are the feminine male ones good to be used for regular sex without devices attached? So like standard SL voices? Also a suggestion for maybe another project: A femine male voice, maybe already a bit on the mild side, that goes higher in pitch the closer he gets to orgasm. Basically a small journey from man to woman. It's a shame there are no true feminization mods to reflect the full journey lol. Like I'd already be satisfied just with a simple quest mod that lets our hero take the fall. He gets sent on a mission where he maybe has to play dress up as a woman to sneak in, gets caught, and the guys who capture him decide "You dress up like a woman, so we'll make you one." And soon all of Skyrim gets to know his status as well as he is paraded through the holds and offered up for public use. And over time his voice changes from male to feminine, twinkish male (depending on taste). I don't need much if anything in terms of a look change. That way any male char from slim femboy to bara stud has the chance to experience it. I'd quest it myself but I'd be a total newbie to everything lol. Edited September 21 by Glamour Mask
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now