Can't get mod to work in Bashed patch

Veladarius

I am trying to build an add on to the Devious Devices Implementation mod by MIn but I am having trouble getting it to work within a bashed patch to distribute the items. It works if I add items directly to other leveled lists but I want to set up several of my own and add those instead but Wrye Bash won't add them to a bashed patch. The mod adds 2 items (keys) and 7 leveled lists that I have added to 14 other loot lists. If the only way is to add them as individual items I will but I have less control over how often they appear.

Here is the esp I made: Devious Devices - LeveledList.esp

This requires Devious Devices Implementation and it requirements.

You could try, by adding the BashTags Delev and Relev.

You can add them manually in a mods desctiption field, using the CK: {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}.

Or add them using Wrye, by right clicking the bash tag field on the bottom right.

Don't know if it then fully merges your file into the BashedPatch, but worth a try.
Maybe someone with more knowledge about Wrye can help you, regarding BashTags.

Because as far as i know, if a mod only adds to/edits vanilla formlists, Wrye will completly merge them, as soon as it detects this.

I tried setting the tags manually as well as marking the mod as mergeable as well as adding the mod to the bashed patch leveled list manually but none of it would do anything. According to what I found out you can't merge a mod that has new leveled lists and I the bashed patch did not like that either. The second file I made was done with TESVEdit and I just copied the leveled lists to a new esp as an overide and Wyre Bash was able to merge it into the bashed patch. I confirmed using TESVEdit that the records are in the bashed patch and so far it is working as intended.

Archived