Ozmo hi-rez textures issues

mechmaster

I installed the base package (4096X4096) with the Oiled2 option but it doesnt seem that the textures updated. I did archive invalidation and it didnt do anything. Also, the optional race texture packs fail when I unpack the rar. It also seems that the face textures didn't work either. I used the installers for them,if anyone was wondering.

Can anyone give me some idea of whats going on?

I tried the 4096 textures again from different browsers (firefox and IE) along with Chrome and Im still getting corrupt archives. I also tried the 2048 textures which installed correctly but how do I get the other races to show up?

Ozmo hi-rez textures as in this one?

Are you manually installing or using the installer? If you are using the auto installer, Try to manually install, if you are manually installing, try it the other way around.

Since this is a hgec compatible body, I guessing you have a compatible body installed however, this leads to another question, do you have any mods that change races in any way? Such as a Race overhaul? It's possible that for some reason a esp has redirected body textures else where... Base textures for the body are working correctly?

And like what GSB said, try downloading again. Make sure you have both .rar parts for the base 4096x4096 pack in the same folder when you extract.

Additionally, if you have XEO installed, some of the texture references for vanilla races (breton, imperial, dark elf, etc.) are directed to the Xeo mod folders and the Ozmo High Rez Textures installer directs the files to the default directories (like characters/imperial/female), not the Xeo ones.

Check that as well :).

A word of advice: Be very careful if you decide to apply high resolution textures on your game, This can cause the infamous game stutters, massive lags, or massive Fps reduction while player in interior dungeon cells.

This can be fixed by 3.gb ram enabler or OBSE stutter remover though. if the stutter persist, use lower resolutions HGEC textures or re-install the game if all else fail.

I find 4096 to be a bit of overkill. Keep in mind that in order for it to show up at 100% you would need to be so close that you have about 1/4 of your character/head on screen. If you can take it and are not using the space for anything else, it should be fine, but you'll hardly ever get the full benefit of it unless you play at an insane resolution.

I find 4096 to be a bit of overkill. Keep in mind that in order for it to show up at 100% you would need to be so close that you have about 1/4 of your character/head on screen. If you can take it and are not using the space for anything else' date=' it should be fine, but you'll hardly ever get the full benefit of it unless you play at an insane resolution.

[/quote']

Exactly, higher resolution textures can be pretty killer with the lags, especially the 4096x4096 ones... Actually the greatest difference in resolution is noticeable only in the nipple area (the tip and aureola), vagina and perhaps on the face.

If you have problems with Ozmo High Res Textures try out the Seamline Reduction mod (don't know the exact name, sorry). It's on TESNexus.

Also, the improved breton and dunmer skin textures are a good choice (on TESNexus as well).

Ok, so I worked out most of the problems except for one. The face textures have a normal map for oiled skin but none of the faces in game have the oiled normal map. I manually added the normal maps from the hi-rez face texture pack and it still didnt make a difference. What could be the problem?

It is a texture replacer so yea' date=' no esp.

You'll need to grab the race you want separately. I could point you in the right direction if you list what races your looking for.

[/quote']

moonshadow elf and chocolate elf :D

Moonshadow elves are part of MBP++ and chocolate elves are an add on to MBP. Both can be found here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368

Ok so here is the problem I am happening with the face and body texture gloss, picture attached

2011121400001.th.jpg

You can see that the body has high gloss but the face doesnt. I've used Oiled2 for both face and body but it doesnt seem to be matching up.

I've done archive invalidation several times and replaced the files , I am still having this problem. Can anyone give me help?

Ok so here is the problem I am happening with the face and body texture gloss' date=' picture attached

2011121400001.th.jpg

You can see that the body has high gloss but the face doesnt. I've used Oiled2 for both face and body but it doesnt seem to be matching up.

I've done archive invalidation several times and replaced the files , I am still having this problem. Can anyone give me help?

Have you checked the files names? It seems the face has added make up and it's no the standard High Rez Dunmer face. The file names have to match, for example headdarkelf.dds and headdarkelf_n.dds. If they don't match, no gloss for you mate :(.

Ok so here is the problem I am happening with the face and body texture gloss' date=' picture attached

2011121400001.th.jpg

You have to gloss up the races head mesh or it wont show, Use nifskope to do so.

Archived